Forums

Topic: Star Parodier and Bloody Wolf removed (March 2014)

Posts 1 to 20 of 21

Taterchips

Just went on to the service to download these titles but they're nowhere to be found. Maybe they'll come back at a later date like some games have in the past? Or maybe not. This is really disappointing as I was looking forward to playing these, especially Star Parodier.

Taterchips

SparkOfSpirit

Bloody Wolf came back and was dropped again?

“A thing may be too sad to be believed or too wicked to be believed or too good to be believed; but it cannot be too absurd to be believed in this planet of frogs and elephants, of crocodiles and cuttle-fish.”
― G.K. Chesterton

OMC79

The Irem games came back a few months ago but not the Data East ones. What region are you from. I really wanted to get Star Parodier, why can't they post a notice? I hope it comes back before the whole thing is dead...

OMC79

DarkEdi

You are right, i´m in this moment searching Star Parodier and it didn´t appear. Lucky I downloaded it months ago, it only appears me in my download list.

Bloody Wolf was out of the service time ago.

Me gusta jugar videojuegos. Soy de México. Sorry my english grammar. I love the Virtual Console, party and fighting games too.

Nintendo Network ID: edi_tena

ogo79

next is earthbound, you all better buy a real cart from me as hard as you can. hurry!

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

DarkEdi

New games delisted since January 1st, 2014:

• Shangai II (Genesis)
  • Super Pitfall (Genesis)

Both of Activision. I see this in wikipedia, i need to search them in my wii.

Me gusta jugar videojuegos. Soy de México. Sorry my english grammar. I love the Virtual Console, party and fighting games too.

brooks83

It looks like Super Turrican 2 is gone too. I also think Art of Fighting 3 might be gone, but hopefully I'm wrong.

brooks83

AtelierFan

Star Parodier is a new de-list... sad. It just got delisted this month (March). Also, Bloody Wolf (and Silent Debuggers) got delisted two years ago. I'd really like to play these. I've actually been thinking about just buying a TG-16 to do so. Like someone else said above, at least Irem brought back R-Type, Vigilante, Legend of hero Tonma, and Ninja Spirit a while back.

Sadly, when I just checked the Wii Shop Channel, one of the headings listed: "Popular games this week in 2008." Sigh...

AtelierFan

ACK

Super Turrican 2 was delisted at least six months ago (huge loss). Bloody Wolf was gone years ago. Star Parodier, Shanghai II, and Pitfall: Mayan Adventures are the only recent removals, as far as I know.

ACK

Twitter:

brooks83

It's possible Super Turrican 2 may come back. Super Turrican was delisted and brought back.

brooks83

KingMike

AtelierFan wrote:

Star Parodier is a new de-list... sad. It just got delisted this month (March). Also, Bloody Wolf (and Silent Debuggers) got delisted two years ago. I'd really like to play these. I've actually been thinking about just buying a TG-16 to do so. Like someone else said above, at least Irem brought back R-Type, Vigilante, Legend of hero Tonma, and Ninja Spirit a while back.

Sadly, when I just checked the Wii Shop Channel, one of the headings listed: "Popular games this week in 2008." Sigh...

If you want US TG16 cards of anything but the crappiest games, be ready to spend big. (Tonma is especially valuable)

KingMike

AtelierFan

KingMike wrote:

AtelierFan wrote:

If you want US TG16 cards of anything but the crappiest games, be ready to spend big. (Tonma is especially valuable)

Yeah, I've seen the prices on Tonma. I'd just get Tonma off the VC. Bloody Wolf can still be found for under $25 usd, but for some reason Silent Debuggers has gotten hard to find for cheap (barring the 'card only' auctions). Also, I've noticed that over the last... half year, the TG-16 market has really taken off. I remember looking at prices on eBay and seeing most games for under 25. Now, everything is almost as much as a new game. It seems the Wii VC has played a part in that. Oh well. It will swing back around.

AtelierFan

ogo79

brooks83 wrote:

The Dynastic Hero can also go for over $100 on auction sites. Here's a pretty good article about some of the VC games' values on the open market:

http://timewarpgamer.com/features/wii_vc_bargains.html

good link

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

KingMike

brooks83 wrote:

The Dynastic Hero can also go for over $100 on auction sites. Here's a pretty good article about some of the VC games' values on the open market:

Cheaper than I've seen. I've seen a seller that wants (I think) around $600 for that game or around $300 for either version of Bonk 3.

KingMike

AtelierFan

KingMike wrote:

brooks83 wrote:

Cheaper than I've seen. I've seen a seller that wants (I think) around $600 for that game or around $300 for either version of Bonk 3.

There are always those sellers who price a game at some ridiculous amount that is too high even if the game is popular. Stinks, really.

AtelierFan

DarkEdi

New games deleted:
SNES :

• SF II, SFII Turbo, SSFII, SF Alpha 2, and Final Fight trilogy.

ogo79

DarkEdi wrote:

New games deleted:
SNES :

thats interesting. i wonder whats going on with that. capcom just put quite a few games on wii u vc. they are putting more out this month too. im glad i got final fight 2 and 3 on wii u vc when i did. i havent checked to see if the are still on wii u vc...

Edited on by ogo79

the_shpydar wrote:

unrandomsam

DarkEdi wrote:

New games deleted:
SNES :

The best one is the TG16 one anyway has that also been removed ?

“30fps Is Not a Good Artistic Decision, It's a Failure”
Freedom of the press is for those who happen to own one.

OMC79

unrandomsam wrote:

The best one is the TG16 one anyway has that also been removed ?

Just like the inconsistency of the IREM games, the Genesis and TG-16 versions are still up.

Edited on by OMC79

OMC79

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.