Forums

Topic: Overrated Wii Games

Posts 241 to 260 of 293

Kid_A

salty1264 wrote:

goldeneye 007 is tottally over rated rest is in my sig

Call of Duty: Black Ops is your favorite game of all time? Weird choice, sir, weird choice.

Blog: http://www.sequencebreaking.blogspot.com
3DS Friend Code: 2277-7231-5687
Now Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

CanisWolfred

Kid_A wrote:

salty1264 wrote:

Call of Duty: Black Ops is your favorite game of all time? Weird choice, sir, weird choice.

Not really. His prior choice was Modern Warfare, And since BO mostly improved on that, it's natural that it would usurp it.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Chrono_Cross

DKCR is very overrated in my opinion. It just doesn`t feel like Donkey Kong Country to me. Diddy isn`t playable solo, no Kremlings/Zingers, no King K. Rool, motion controls are annoying and with no alternative (a la Classic Controller), it truly disappoints. There`s no water levels and no sign of Funky Kong, Dixie Kong, or Candy Kong at all. Having 2 animal friends (when only one is playable), is un-excusable. Yet Returns gets more credit than Kirby`s Epic Yarn and Sin and Punishment 2...

Rare FTW

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

salty1264

Mickeymac wrote:

Kid_A wrote:

salty1264 wrote:

Not really. His prior choice was Modern Warfare reflex, And since BO mostly improved on that, it's natural that it would usurp it.

wow you have a good memory from when i said that, but yeah its extremely inproved it all ways and vonseux and kid_a i bet you guys never even played black ops its my fave mostly cause online

have a wii,dsi, gba and gcn but getting a 3ds and ps3. my fave game of alltime for all systems is black ops on wii

salty1264

also btw thats out of all the games i played and ive played so many cause my friend rents like 8 a month and ive known him for like 8 years so it adds up plus i has a lot of games

have a wii,dsi, gba and gcn but getting a 3ds and ps3. my fave game of alltime for all systems is black ops on wii

salty1264

vonseux wrote:

@salty1264
well i hope you get your PS3 soon, it seems its a better suited console for you

what do you mean by that

SkullMan

Chrono Cross wrote:

DKCR is very overrated in my opinion. It just doesn`t feel like Donkey Kong Country to me. Diddy isn`t playable solo, no Kremlings/Zingers, no King K. Rool, motion controls are annoying and with no alternative (a la Classic Controller), it truly disappoints. There`s no water levels and no sign of Funky Kong, Dixie Kong, or Candy Kong at all. Having 2 animal friends (when only one is playable), is un-excusable. Yet Returns gets more credit than Kirby`s Epic Yarn and Sin and Punishment 2...

Rare FTW

Finally someone else on the forums sees it for what it is.

It's like an empty shell of the original that everyone is praising...like we have been in a drought of platformers forever.

Send me the best you've got. Send me your strongest machines. The fight my brother fought, here, now, will end with me.

kkslider5552000

Mickeymac wrote:

Can't you just enjoy it for what it is instead of comparing it to 15 year old games?

Mostly agreed but it's still kind of dissappointing that the game had to do as much as it did just to be about as good as the original.

That being said, nostalgia goggles are funny.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

HeroOfTime007

Epic Mickey.

In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

kkslider5552000

HeroOfTime007 wrote:

Epic Mickey.

This. I sometimes talk about forgetting about making something good because they want to make something "original". This is a good example of that.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

JeanLuc_Vaycard

Anyone who says Kirbys Epic Yarn gets a lot of hate, but I have to agree. While decent, I don't see the amazing part of this game. I'm not much of a completionist , or very fond of playing the same levels over and over again to beat my high score essentially. Would like at least some challenge as I work through the game.

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

PaupackElite

That's kind of hard, only because most games on the Wii are underrated. But probably the Conduit, even though it only got mixed ratings. It was one of the worst games I've bought in a while.
And I disagree about DKCR. I thought it was just different enough from the Rare games to make it awesome but not a ripoff.

Good day. ... I said Good day
We have to go back Kate! WE HAVE TO GO BAAAAAAAACK!!!!!
Modern Warfare Reflex Edition 5332-3502-2691
My Backloggery

suburban_sensei

I hate to agree about a series like DK, but yeah I feel that DKCR is a bit overrated. I think if they didn't call it DKC, I would have felt differently, but it really doesn't feel like the original games much. Heck, I haven't played it in a while, which is surprising since I was so excited for the game in the first place. They should of called it New Donkey Kong or something

Nintendo ID / PSN ID: Suburban_Sensei
3DS Friend Code:3239-5626-6674

Currently playing:
Kirby and the Rainbow Curse / Hyrule Warriors / Super Smash Bros. (Wii U)
Super Smash Bros. / LoZ: Majoras Mask 3D / Kirby...

abINC4L

OtherL wrote:

It's funny that most overrated Wii games came out in 2010.

It's the fact that these are the newest games so whatever advertisement or hype that surrounded these games which led us to be disappointed and feel that these games are "overrated" is still fresh in our minds.

NNID: AB88INC4L

lilboyblue

I honestly dont like NMH2 that much it has style but the gameplays not that fun. the camera got on my nerves. If I had to rate it it would get a 6 or high 7. Im not completely done w/the game so my oppinion could change.

lilboyblue

CaptainRandom

Quite honestly, I thought that SMG2 was overrated.

bryguy1919

Aiko wrote:

Agreed

PSN: brrgpfife

pikku

Pfife-141 wrote:

Aiko wrote:

Agreed

SHUN THE HERETICS!

pikku

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1165-2008 | Nintendo Network ID: pikmaniac

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.