Forums

Topic: Your latest Wii U purchase!

Posts 481 to 500 of 556

Ninfan

Where can I get wii U e shop games, is there still e shop on wii U ?

Ninfan

Anti-Matter

Ninfan wrote:

Where can I get wii U e shop games, is there still e shop on wii U ?

Buy Wii U, make the account, tap the eshop app and browse the games you're looking for.
But i suggest you to look for Switch eshop since Wii U eshop games are mostly dominated by really mediocre indie games, very contrary with Switch indie games.
You will be disappointed.

Anti-Matter

Taffy

@Tasuki You can go through the website and buy there, next time you turn on the Wii U it'll start the download automatically from there.

Nintendo Network ID: sgt.taffy
Currently playing - The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

Tyranexx

@Ninfan The Wii U eShop is still operating. That was the Wii Shop Channel that shut down. You should be able to purchase games from the eShop itself as well as digital codes from online storefronts.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

NintendoByNature

Grabbed Neutopia as my most recent purchase. Being quite the zelda fan, I'm certain i will enjoy it.

NintendoByNature

Taffy

Just bought Scribblenauts Unmaksed: A DC Comic Book Adventure from Australia is that's the only place that it was released in PAL format, 3 more to go and then I'm done with my physical purchases on Wii U, just digital downloads after that.

Zeldafan79

I've been highly considering Devil's third. I love Ninja Gaiden and i hear this is similar only with some FPS elements. I've even seen it on a few peoples Wii U hidden gems lists.

"Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" Optimus Prime

SKTTR

@Zeldafan
Take note that only the story mode is available in Devil's Third for Wii U.
All the online, which is a huge chunk of the game, has been shut down.

Personally, I enjoyed the story mode more. It is a good third person shooter campaign (that's unfortunately missing gyro/pointer aiming).
The online part was a different beast though. Almost like a completely different kind of game.
It was too complex for me. Just too many things to learn and do.
Well, doesn't matter now anyway. You buy the Wii U version for the solo campaign.

Edited on by SKTTR

Switch fc: 6705-1518-0990

Taffy

Well just got my copy of Scribblenauts Unmasked: A DC Comics Adventure through the post today, all the way from Australia as that was the only place that had it released in PAL format. Come on, 4 more to go then physical collection is done!

Edited on by Taffy

MaseSco

I bagged Darksiders Warmastered for £3 & Fast Racing Neo for £8 yesterday. Quite chuffed that the eShop is still discounting stuff. I do still have a monster backlog to get through too despite owning a launch day console 😂😂😂

MaseSco

chiefeagle02

I picked up Assassin's Creed 3 for $4 a few days ago.

"The only Zen you find on tops of mountains is the Zen you bring there." -Robert Pirsig

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0551-8551 | My Nintendo: chiefeagle02 | Nintendo Network ID: chiefeagle02 | Twitter:

NintendoByNature

@chiefeagle02 are these games on the eshop or other? North America isn't showing any good sales for Wii u

NintendoByNature

chiefeagle02

@NintendoByNature I bought a physical copy. The Wii U eShop is a bit sparse for sales, though they occasionally happen (Two Tribes games are on sale for a song right now).

"The only Zen you find on tops of mountains is the Zen you bring there." -Robert Pirsig

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0551-8551 | My Nintendo: chiefeagle02 | Nintendo Network ID: chiefeagle02 | Twitter:

MaseSco

@chiefeagle02 The DLC for AC3 is very good as well. Bit strange but very good at the same time.

MaseSco

MaseSco

@NintendoByNature I got mine on eShop, but maybe US has different sales going on. I check them every now and then and see if there's anything I fancy.

MaseSco

chiefeagle02

@MaseSco I'm enjoying the base game, but I'm not sold yet on getting the DLC. Right now, I might just move on to Black Flag after this.

MaseSco

@chiefeagle02 Black Flag is a great game. So much fun, but best experienced after AC3.

MaseSco

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic