Forums

Topic: You buying wii u

Posts 181 to 200 of 205

e-love

Actually, I think I might get one now!

The problem was, my parents have gotten very "We aren't buying anymore game systems" lately. I had to beg them to let me buy a 3DS last year, but I think I can convince them now. In 2 years I'll be in college, so I mean, I could always take it with me, once I'm living outside a dorm at least. So I decided to save up all my money and hope for the best.

I currently have around $200. Hopefully the Wii U is around $250 - $300, since I've set my goal to $300. Then I would just get maybe 1 or 2 games with it. Which would be New Super Mario Bros. U and Pikmin 3. In doing this, I've decided to hold myself back from buying 3DS games for the rest of the year. I might just ask for some for late birthday presents, then maybe some for Christmas.

I'm still not sure how this will all work out, but in seeing that I just wrote a whole paragraph about it -.- I think its safe to say I'm pretty DETERMINED

Edited on by e-love

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Terave

When thinking about, I think i'll let it pass. Sure, there will be some awesome first party games released on it but... I don't have a lot of time, and in a few year, it's even less, so it's better to get something else now, since the Wii U doesn't appeal to me that much that I need to buy it immediately.

Changed name: Old name was JDT!
Ponies will take over the world. Just deal with it.
3DS FC: 1375-7189-4496

shingi_70

Entirely not sure. Going to be picking up a some stuff for the xbox and 3DS. As well as getting a ultrabook. Have to see more.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

kyuubikid213

kevohki wrote:

I'll buy one after the inevitable price drop a year or two into the cycle.

And I'll be reaping the benefits of the Wii U Ambassador Program.

I own a PS1, GBA, GBA SP, Wii (GCN), 360, 3DS, PC (Laptop), Wii U, and PS4.
I used to own a GBC, PS2, and DS Lite

I'm on YouTube.

I promise to not derail threads. Request from theblackdragon

I pro...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9073-1731 | Nintendo Network ID: kyuubikid213

shingi_70

kyuubikid213 wrote:

kevohki wrote:

[/div]

You think the wii u will do that poorly?

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

MAB

I was going to wait for the black WiiU but now I'm gonna get the white one at launch then a black when released and transfer all my downloads and keep the white as a spare. Why? because I have way too much cash

MAB

shingi_70

Going to wait for black or at least six months after launch.

WAT!

kyuubikid213

Sony_70 wrote:

kyuubikid213 wrote:

kevohki wrote:

You think the wii u will do that poorly?

Definitely not. I think the Wii U will be a great success for Nintendo. However, if they end up doing another 3DS Ambassador style thing with the Wii U, then getting one at launch would be ideal... Just imagine getting SNES and N64 games just because you were an early adopter.

Edited on by kyuubikid213

I'm on YouTube.

I pro...

kyuubikid213

Even though a lot of the great games coming out to begin with are ports from last year, I would rather get a new system so I can get new games as well. That's why I got the 3DS as opposed to a DSi...

I'm on YouTube.

I pro...

shingi_70

But the only reasons we got the ambassador prohlgram was because the 3DS did terribad.

WAT!

kyuubikid213

Sony_70 wrote:

But the only reasons we got the ambassador prohlgram was because the 3DS did terribad.

Well, if the Wii U is priced so that we are as surprised as Reggie says we'll be, then we won't get a Wii U Ambassador Program. If it does do bad, then we'll get a price drop and possilby free games. I hope the Wii U succeeds brilliantly. Good or Bad, Ambassador or Not, I'm still buying Wii U. End of discussion.

I'm on YouTube.

I pro...

Pokefanmum82

once i find out the price i'm going to either pre order it or take the gift cards I get for my birthday and get it then. I was going to get the new AC3 Liberation bundle with my birthday gift cards and then I changed my mind. I'm still getting the Vita bundle. I'm just going to save up for that instead.

Edited on by Pokefanmum82

Want: Harvest Moon: One World, Story of Seasons: Pioneering Town, Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury

Finished the Alola Dex.
Now playing New Horizons, Wrath of White Witch and Sword

TysonOfTime

I think the WiiU launch line-up looks akin to that of the Vita. Not too much at launch, buying for the prospect of future games. Does that sound right? I may just be assuming that the Vita launch line-up wasn't amazing; I'm just going off impressions I've seen.

You don't die until you're dead!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

firearrow505

kyuubikid213 wrote:

Sony_70 wrote:

[/div]

Well, if the Wii U is priced so that we are as surprised as Reggie says we'll be, then we won't get a Wii U Ambassador Program. If it does do bad, then we'll get a price drop and possilby free games. I hope the Wii U succeeds brilliantly. Good or Bad, Ambassador or Not, I'm still buying Wii U. End of discussion.

All Nintend needs to do is have a PSplus kind of thing with free games and half off for games and DLC this Ambassador thing is unfair to many people.

N-Nintendo has found

3-3 ways to

D-Destroy

S-Sony

How real men get the firearrows

mamp

Mickeymac wrote:

Miss_Rarity wrote:

Didn't the Vita put out a lot of games and didn't have much left later on?

No? They lined up 100 games. They still haven't released half of those yet.

At launch they released 25 games but they released them all at once so there hasn't been anything new until now that they're going for a hundred games for this year.

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6586-7657

CanisWolfred

There have been plenty new, actually. I've been keeping track. Disgaea, Gravity Rush, Resistance, some games I don't care about, Etc.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

mamp

Yeah but these games came out just recently which is what I meant when I said now. Unless you mean Japan only then yeah some of these came out a while ago (keep forgetting the Vita is not region locked).

Edited on by mamp

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6586-7657

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.