Forums

Topic: Wii U or VITA?

Posts 121 to 140 of 176

IAmNotWill

skywake wrote:

IAmNotWill wrote:

You can't play or praise something you don't own, you guys.

I don't own either but have played the Vita in the shops. Quite frankly looking at the library of retail Vita games I'd rather play the versions/sequels on the Wii U than the Vita. If I wanted to play Assassins Creed or Call of Duty it would be at home on my couch or infront of my computer. The Vita would be better for games like Rayman Origins or that Smash Bros clone...... personally I have a 3DS for that but if I was going to get a Vita over a Wii U it would be for those sort of experiences.

You can compare consoles before buying them. If this wasn't possible then what point would there be in making new consoles?

Wasn't referring to you. Just the guys a few pages back who claimed to know about both systems when they clearly didn't.

Sony_70 wrote:

Why would one get mass effect on any other than a 360 or PC.

That's the point!

Edited on by IAmNotWill

Why can't Metroid crawl?
My Backloggery | Helpful Tips for Formatting Messages | NintendoLife Chat

3DS Friend Code: 0001-3392-4205 | Nintendo Network ID: willfuture

zezhyrule

Also, the Vita analog sticks suck! and also I hate the face buttons compared to the PSP's!

There, I got that off my chest. Now, everyone go buy a Vita.

@skywake: It's okay to praise stuff you haven't played if you're praising nintendo in the process. Otherwise, no go.

Edited on by zezhyrule

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] Phoen...

kkslider5552000

IAmNotWill wrote:

I don't know what kkslider tried to tell me there. But he always speaks the truth so I'm just gonna go ahead and agree with him.

What I was saying is that game companies sometimes either fail to add any creativity to their sequels or at the very least fail to make it apparent to anyone other than the most hardcore fans what the difference in this sequel is compared to previous games in the series. And all of it just comes across as an unintentional advertisment for a Ps3 that probably costs about the same and has versions of those series that are almost certainly better unless you really need handheld gaming specifically. When Spirit Tracks was being ignored for being Phantom Hourglass with Trains, they immediately showed a shocking difference in story and how Zelda would be an important character in terms of gameplay (granted the main reason I liked that game was because it addressed every single issue with PH but whatever). Even the Wii U New Super Mario Bros. has tried to make it seem different in every way, and the effort is appreciated. Which the 3DS one didn't do beyond showing they could overdo copy+pasting coins.

However, recently they've started to get away from that for Vita so I've been mostly trying to stop saying that. Plus one of the games you need to buy is New Little King's Story which is technically a remake (kinda...no one's not confused by it) so I can't complain at this point. I think that's how that works at least.

Edited on by kkslider5552000

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

shingi_70

Untitled

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

HaastMK7

"I have not seen MH coming to the Vita yet?"

Miiverse: Haast_NZL
Followers: 855
Follow me! https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Haast_NZL

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0434-4753 | Nintendo Network ID: Haast_NZL

shingi_70

CosmicMii wrote:

"I have not seen MH coming to the Vita yet?"

Ragnarock Odyssey, Soul Scrafice, phansty star online 2.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

shingi_70

zezhyrule wrote:

Actually, the Vita has 5 MHs on it already. All of them better than MHTriG, except maybe MHP1.

Untitled

WAT!

HaastMK7

Personally I think they should make a new Star Wars Battlefront game for the Vita and maybe the 3DS, if it looks good on it

Miiverse: Haast_NZL
Followers: 855
Follow me! https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Haast_NZL

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0434-4753 | Nintendo Network ID: Haast_NZL

shingi_70

zezhyrule wrote:

Please, please stop comparing games with games that aren't anything like what you're trying to compare them to.

They all with the expection of phansty star are takes on monster hunter.

Edited on by shingi_70

WAT!

Chrono_Cross

zezhyrule wrote:

Actually, the Vita has 5 MHs on it already. All of them better than MHTriG, except maybe MHP1.

In your opinion of course.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

shingi_70

But they are all third person games where you do various quests where you kill **** with your friends. Its like saying Medal of Honor and the newsgroup battlefield games aren't clearly to some degree call of duty clones.

WAT!

Chrono_Cross

Sony_70 wrote:

But they are all third person games where you do various quests where you kill **** with your friends. Its like saying Medal of Honor and the newsgroup battlefield games aren't clearly to some degree call of duty clones.

Medal of Honor came out nearly a decade before Call of Duty.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.