Forums

Topic: The Wonderful 101 - OT

Posts 1 to 20 of 360

ClassicJetterz

I feel there's not enough conversation on this game.

Are you guys excited or curious about this game? From the videos and previews it looks to be an interesting game. I also like the art style.
What do you guys think?

Edited on by Octane

You're blinded by romance, you're blinded by science...
Your condition is critically grave...but don't expect mercy from such an alliance..
Suspicion of tradition's so new wave!

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0397-4153 | Nintendo Network ID: ClassicJetterz

Kyloctopus

The gameplay looks too much like Pikmin to actually be interested in this game.
I'm sure the result is completely opposite but for now, I see nothing too interesting from the small gameplay we were shown.

Edited on by Kyloctopus

Kyloctopus

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter:

DudeSean

I don't know why, but this game just hasn't caught my attention.

DudeSean

Nintendo Network ID: DudeSean

ClassicJetterz

Honestly we still know too little to call it an exact Pikmin clone...but I suppose as soon as something is announced all we have is speculation.

Your condition is critically grave...but don't expect mercy from such an alliance..

Chrono_Cross

DudeSean wrote:

You and I both. Then again, most of Platinum Games' software are anything but great.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

ClassicJetterz

CactusJackson wrote:

DudeSean wrote:

You and I both. Then again, most of Platinum Games' software are anything but great.

That's what I've heard about Platinum.

I've got a little hope for this one for some reason.

MrWalkieTalkie

This was the best demo at New York Comic-Con over at Nintendo's Booth, it really stole the show from the rest of the games they had to offer! Day one buy for me!

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

VOTE WONDER-RED FOR SMASH!!

DudeSean

What made it the best demo? How did it steal the show?

DudeSean

Nintendo Network ID: DudeSean

ether_breather

I really enjoyed Madworld, Vanquish and Bayonetta, which were all developed by Platinum Games, so I'm cautiously optimistic about Wonderful 101. It looks interesting, but I need to play a demo in order to understand how the gameplay works.

ether_breather

3DS Friend Code: 3695-0032-0292 | Nintendo Network ID: ether_breather | Twitter:

KingDunsparce

For some reason, I'm kind of excited for this game. Well, as long as it doesn't end up being a Pikmin clone (and I'm hoping it won't)

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

Hokori

Going to get it! I love how the character looks like Veiwtiful Joe anything by platinum is great

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

MrWalkieTalkie

Hokori wrote:

anything by platinum is great

That reminds me of the day I picked up my Wii U. I went to Toys R' Us to get games for Wii U, and when the checkout guy saw the games I was buying were for Wii U and knew that today Wii U launches he said to me "Kid, let me give you some wise advice, ANYTHING from Platinum Games that releases on Wii U, GET IT, Wonderful 101, Bayonetta, that rumored StarFox, GET THEM!"

I couldn't help but laugh by his knowledge of games and how much he cares that I get the right games. He was awesome!

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

VOTE WONDER-RED FOR SMASH!!

SirSmugleaf

I can't WAIT for this! It looks incredible!

Currently playing: Rhythm Heaven, Minecraft (XBLA), Pokemon B/W 2, Halo 4, The Denpa Men: They Came By Wave, Fallblox, Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door (GCN)

Will be playing soon: Paper Mario: Sticker Star, Cave Story +, Wii U: NSMBU, Nintendo Land, (And lots more!)

kkslider5552000

Viewtiful Joe-like characters in an action game mixed with a Pikmin game by one of the most praised developers in recent memory.

yeah i think the game might be pretty cool

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

abINC4L

It's an action RTS game similar to The Little King's Story and Pikmin, which I LOVE, on top of that, it's being headed by the very talented Platinum Games and none other than Kamiya himself, I want this game and cannot wait for it to come out.

NNID: AB88INC4L

OptometristLime

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Viewtiful Joe-like characters in an action game mixed with a Pikmin game by one of the most praised developers in recent memory.

yeah i think the game might be pretty cool

Voice of reason.

You are what you eat from your head to your feet.

cornishlee

ether_breather wrote:

I really enjoyed Madworld.

Now, if they made another game like that for the Wii U, I'd buy it in an instant (by which I mean a motion control brawler, not a direct sequel) it reminded me of playing Streets of Rage when those games first came out.

Edited on by cornishlee

Please sign the petition to get Hitman on the Wii U: https://www.change.org/en-GB/petitions/square-enix-ltd-release-hitman-absolution-and-hitman-hd-trilogy-on-the-wii-u

Nintendo Network ID: cornishlee

19Robb92

This game looks phenomenal. I have high expectations for it.

Looking forward to: No More Heroes: Travis Strikes Again

3DS Friend Code: 3007-8070-6318 | Nintendo Network ID: 19Robb92

Jani-Koblaney

It looks promising, hopefully they'll release a demo on the eshop so I can see if it's worth my time and money.

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852 | Nintendo Network ID: NJanders

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.