Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 2,661 to 2,680 of 27,917

Pootypie

well we aren't talking about ONE certain character either way
if Mr. Game and Watch isn't added...
My brother goes riot

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

Happy_Mask

WingedSnagret wrote:

I know his chances are slimmer then average, but I'm gonna be upset if Ike is cut.

I will giggle like a little schoolgirl if Ike gets cut. Especially if he gets replaced with Chrom, or some magic user. >:3

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Wheeler

I can't pick between Dixie Kong and King K. Rool.

Wheeler

LeVideoGamer

@DestinyMan Neither, but if I had to choose, then King K. Rool. Seems more interesting than Dixie.

http://london.craigslist.co.uk/vgm/4237975235.html
Wii U owners in London, please check it out!

Mickey

Wonder_Mask wrote:

WingedSnagret wrote:

I know his chances are slimmer then average, but I'm gonna be upset if Ike is cut.

I will giggle like a little schoolgirl if Ike gets cut. Especially if he gets replaced with Chrom, or some magic user. >:3

I'd just be giddy if, on the next Nintendo Direct, Mr. Iwata said "Because of the popularity of 'Fire Emblem: Awakening', we have decided to replace [Ike or Marth.] with Lucina." Why? Because then the Internet would explode and devolve into the sexist wasteland I know it is. And when all is said and done and the streets are on fire, I'll be there to say "I knew it! Even though I've seen the Internet act this way several times before, and it really didn't need reinstatement, I knew the Internet was this bad!"

And then I will laugh.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

Happy_Mask

Mickey wrote:

Wonder_Mask wrote:

WingedSnagret wrote:

I'd just be giddy if, on the next Nintendo Direct, Mr. Iwata said "Because of the popularity of 'Fire Emblem: Awakening', we have decided to replace [Ike or Marth.] with Lucina." Why? Because then the Internet would explode and devolve into the sexist wasteland I know it is. And when all is said and done and the streets are on fire, I'll be there to say "I knew it! Even though I've seen the Internet act this way several times before, and it really didn't need reinstatement, I knew the Internet was this bad!"

And then I will laugh.

I'd prefer Micaiah to Lucina, because she would literally be the same as Marth. Micaiah at the least is a magic user, and she had more personality than Lucina. u_u

FishieFish

Wonder_Mask wrote:

Mickey wrote:

Wonder_Mask wrote:

WingedSnagret wrote:

And then I will laugh.

I'd prefer Micaiah to Lucina, because she would literally be the same as Marth. Micaiah at the least is a magic user, and she had more personality than Lucina. u_u

Costumes maybe.
And they will probably not add Lucina, since the game came out in only 2012 in Japan, and spoilers.

"No one said you could touch."

SheldonRandoms

Personally, I would like to see a Fire Emblem newcomer that doesn't use a sword.

@DestinyMan Ditto on Dixie and King K. Rool

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Snagrio

FishieFish wrote:

Wonder_Mask wrote:

Mickey wrote:

Wonder_Mask wrote:

WingedSnagret wrote:

And then I will laugh.

Costumes maybe.
And they will probably not add Lucina, since the game came out in only 2012 in Japan, and spoilers.

What about Robin (aka My Unit) from Awakening? Think about it, he could have options to use either a sword or a magic tome, plus have a gender swap like Wii Fit Trainer. Kill two birds with one stone. u_u

However that would just add to the growing list of customizable characters...

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

FishieFish

WingedSnagret wrote:

FishieFish wrote:

Wonder_Mask wrote:

Mickey wrote:

Wonder_Mask wrote:

WingedSnagret wrote:

And then I will laugh.

Costumes maybe.

What about Robin (aka My Unit) from Awakening? Think about it, he could have options to use either a sword or a magic tome, plus have a gender swap like Wii Fit Trainer. Kill two birds with one stone. u_u

Probably not, since Robin was customizable.

"No one said you could touch."

Snagrio

FishieFish wrote:

WingedSnagret wrote:

FishieFish wrote:

Wonder_Mask wrote:

Mickey wrote:

Wonder_Mask wrote:

WingedSnagret wrote:

And then I will laugh.

Costumes maybe.

Probably not, since Robin was customizable.

So is the Villager...

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

WrappedInBlack

what if a character that everyone hates is confirmed?

Edited on by WrappedInBlack

Brawl Code: 0348-2005-6973

Pootypie

@DestinyMan I honestly would want King K Rool more since dixie is the same as diddy, and king k would be more interesting

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

Pootypie

new page, what character should we talk about?

Pootypie

DreamyViridi

@Il-Fortissimo - The Mega Buster is Mega Man's standard 'A' button attack and he can shoot while moving and jumping. Certain Robot Master weapons make up his specials and strong attacks. Charged Mega Buster is his Side Smash. Someone covered almost all of his moves via analysing trailers on this thread a while back.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

DreamyViridi

@Il-Fortissimo - That is correct. As far as we know anyway, but yes.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Happy_Mask

@DestinyMan I can see that happening, as he's never had the best posture to begin with, so they could use that as an excuse. Not with Bowser though, he represents the pinnacle of turtle dragon hybrids with his perfect spine. u_u

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic