Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 24,601 to 24,620 of 27,917

IceClimbers

Lloyd Irving?! Didn't expect this!

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

Chaoz

Lloyd? I guess SSF2 fans are happy, never played a Tales of game so I have no feelings for him. Flying Man? Cool concept I guess, but the mii face kinda ruins it. A bear? Who the heck asked for a bear?

Daddy do you want some Sausage?
Wii U ID: dotmae
3DS FC: 3007-8540-3431

Nintendo Network ID: dotmae

CapeSmash

Grumblevolcano wrote:

@Retro_on_theGo: I disagree, Olimar/Alph is.

Olimar is actually really really good.

Smash Mains:
N64: Captain Falcon
Melee: Mario
Brawl: Sonic
Project M: Link
Smash 3DS: Captain Falcon
Smash Wii U: Ganondorf

KO-Cub

@Grumblevolcano: Nah. He can be really good, but just more grabby really. Their just really underrated. Seeing an Olimar in 4 Glory is like seeing an ET.

Wavedashes behind you Got some of dat Maylay?
FE Heroes: 0964602082

3DS Friend Code: 5343-9126-6120 | Nintendo Network ID: KOCub

KO-Cub

Lloyd being a costume. I'm looking at that Fighters Ballot more as a Costume Ballot now. I bet Sora costume will come eventually (Not that I'd complain about that).

Wavedashes behind you Got some of dat Maylay?
FE Heroes: 0964602082

3DS Friend Code: 5343-9126-6120 | Nintendo Network ID: KOCub

IceClimbers

Next is obviously Isaac, Goku, Shrek, and Master Chief (I'd actually be ok with a Goku costume to be honest)

jump

Flying Man will be getting a purchase from me.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

NintendoFan64

@arronishere Oh, yeah. Definitely. Just like K Rool (just in case he is de-confirmed, I'll take what I can get. Besides, if enough people buy the costume, maybe he'll see how much people want him in, and decide to make him a fighter.)
@IceClimbers Don't forget any character that's an assist trophy, Ridley and Freddy.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

UGXwolf

Guys, Nintendo UK is where most of the parch information and the date cane from, according to GameXplain, so Europe is getting. It at the same time as Japan, and IGN coted E3 as their source for tourney mode being slated for August. At E3, it was August for the entire world so basically, NoA just hasn't announced the new update time. Possibly they feel it's covered or maybe NoA is a horrible disorganized mess wuth Iwata gone.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

UGXwolf

Also, not sure if I approve of Lloyd costume or am sad because I realize Lloyd never stood a chance... Well, you really can make a very Lloyd-esque moveset. Sword Rain, Tempest, Rising Falcon, and Guard. Know what? I already had a Lloyd Mii Fighter. I may as well just give him this costume!

Also @whoever was knocking Mii Swordfighters, some of us really like those guys. They're my favorite version of the Mii Fighter!

Edited on by UGXwolf

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

IceClimbers

@UGXwolf: NoA announced it via the Smash Bros Facebook page.

Whopper744

Going off the whole assumption of K. Rool is doomed as a character because of his costume...
It would seem very odd to me to see him thrown to the side in favor of Isaac who has been in I think one GBA RPG game from over a decade ago. I'm not really all that into the anime style anyway.

And that was my personal selfish opinion for the day.

Anyway, I did not expect to see that Flying Man costume! With that and K. Rool, I might actually use the Brawler more. Up until now, if I use a Mii it's usually the Gunner or the Swordfighter at times.

Nintendo ID : Whopper744

Twitter: @Whopper744games

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753
(used to be Joshers744...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

Grumblevolcano

@Whopper744: Isaac has been in 1 GBA RPG but in the form of 2 GBA cartridges because those cartridges don't have enough space for the full game. Of course the 2nd half has yet to reach the NA Wii U Virtual Console which is annoying a lot of fans though!

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic