Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 24,461 to 24,480 of 27,917

TylerTheCreator

There's too much of a lack of female villains.

TylerTheCreator

3DS Friend Code: 1633-4674-8666 | Nintendo Network ID: Shock-T

Pootypie

Waiting for the strawpoll to get a vote for Krystal from DefHalan

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

IceClimbers

Who voted Wonder Red?

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

Pootypie

IceClimbers wrote:

Who voted Wonder Red?

Me

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

Pootypie

Oh I wasn't serious, I was just looking for reaction. I voted for King K Rool.

Speaking of k rool, I would be surprised if he makes it into the game, and surprised if he doesn't...

Pootypie

Smash_kirby

I voted for Issac for smash brothers. I also voted and sent a request to Square through their survey for Sora as well.

Smash_kirby

Rexcalibr

I'm surprised this thread is constantly active. A lot of the excitement behind Smash Bros 4 is gone for me and DLC characters isn't going to change that. If they did something with the online mode ( a ranking system or something) or I could find it a lot more fun if I had people to play with locally but the game currently is only fun to me in small doses. I actually think Mario Kart 8 is a lot more fun.

Rexcalibr

veeflames

@IceClimbers: Me. Why no---
Wait, are you talking about the poll I'm seeing around in this thread?

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

veeflames

That poll lacked everything.... where's Professor Layton?

God first.

CapeSmash

Rexcalibr wrote:

I'm surprised this thread is constantly active. A lot of the excitement behind Smash Bros 4 is gone for me and DLC characters isn't going to change that. If they did something with the online mode ( a ranking system or something) or I could find it a lot more fun if I had people to play with locally but the game currently is only fun to me in small doses. I actually think Mario Kart 8 is a lot more fun.

Tournament mode is going to have some sort of ranking system, IIRC.

@VeeFlamesNL Yeah, there's a few of popular characters I missed (like Bayonetta and Layton). I forgot about them until now. Sorry!

Edited on by CapeSmash

Smash Mains:
N64: Captain Falcon
Melee: Mario
Brawl: Sonic
Project M: Link
Smash 3DS: Captain Falcon
Smash Wii U: Ganondorf

veeflames

@CapeSmash: Oh, you're the maker of that poll? That's nice.
Anyway, consider Professor Layton voted by me the instant you plug him in.

God first.

Hendesu

Dixie Kong is on the poll while Sora isn't? Bull****.

Some random dude on Nintendo Life.
Toriel left for a while, so Freaky Fred took over her place!
Not changing this part of the signature until Nintendo announces Super Mario Sunshine 2.
[Started 10/31/15]

Nintendo Network ID: DarkSperow

UGXwolf

@TheGreatLord: and that's being extremely generous on what the term "villain" means. Wario, Metaknight, and Wolf are all anti-heroes. They're not inherently bad, they just have their own goals. Same goes for Dark Pit. Wario WAS a villain. Once. In exactly one game. Metaknight was always just looking for a fight. Wolf goes where the best paycheck is unless he stands to gain something more important from being elsewhere. Even Dark Pit is just followi g his own interests rather than dorectly opposing anyone.

On top of that @IceClimbers , no, DeDeDe isn't a villain, he's an antagonist, which is not the same thing. The antagonist incites the protagonist into action. A villain is explicitly a bad guy. Need proof? Read Artemis Fowl. The protagonist is also the villain. Kirby doesn't have a series villain. Just a hero, an antagonist, and an anti-hero, plus whoever they get to fill the rest of the gaps.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

UGXwolf

@NightmareEater: Sora is highly unlikely, even taking into account that he's the most likely Square character. The odds of getting a Square character are really low. And he ranks painfully low on most community polls. Remember that one from Reddit that compiled a bunch of polls? 73rd. There are only two ways Sora stands any chamce of getting into Smash: 1) Sakurai secretly has a lot of love for Kingdom Hearts (in which case, Sora being in the poll wouldn't matter) or 2) Sora has a ton of support from a massive silent fanbase that hasn't been spraying their love for him all over the Internet.

As for Dixie being in, please remember that before the roster leaked, we thought for sure she was getting in. She's definitely a more popular candidate than Sora.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

Joeynator3000

lol...all this villain talk.

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic