Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 24,421 to 24,440 of 27,917

NintendoFan64

@NightmareEater No...no they aren't. We already have enough Mario reps (And more importantly, we already have two Mario's. I don't think we need a third.) as it is, and even if we DO get a Konami rep (which I highly doubt at this point), it's probably going to be Snake coming back.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

Pootypie

This is getting annoying... I don't CARE about what other people want to be in smash, if they want a certain character in smash then let them have their own opinion. I hated the idea of Roy returning to smash, but now... I actually like how he has changed and I'm fine with him. Any characters that get added I believe will have good potential. So I'm not going to judge or bash at other people for what they want. For newcomers I mostly want King K Rool and Waluigi. I wouldn't be bothered if none of those two get added. It's a majority rules kind of thing. If you don't like the character, just remember you are not forced to chuck in another $5.

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

NintendoFan64

Okay, I'll change the subject: Here are some of the things I've seen on the Miiverse stage:
-"Little Mac sucks!"
-"Little Mac", even though that one was meant for Greninja.
-"Winning won't bring your family back." I was playing as Lucas when that one showed up, by the way...
-A random doodle of DK's eyes bulging out and wiggling around.
-A picture of sexy Falco on a bed shirtless saying "Get some".
-LucASS
-Dr. Mario holding a man's...uh...moving on.
-"You suck!"
...Why was this stage a good idea?

-Green-

@NintendoFan64: Because Nintendo actually thought for some reason that their fans could be mature; which is strange considering how restrictive Nintendo is.
On the other hand, at least you got to see some interesting pictures.

Edited on by -Green-

"Enthusiastic Hi" (awkward stare)
Nintendo Switch Code: SW-5081-0666-1429
PS4 Thing: TBA

NintendoFan64

@Aromaiden "Interesting" doesn't even begin to describe what I've seen...

-Green-

@NintendoFan64: Just remember. There were people out there who spent their time drawing and writing those messages for people like you to see them.

At least now you know how a sexy Falco looks like.

Edited on by -Green-

"Enthusiastic Hi" (awkward stare)
Nintendo Switch Code: SW-5081-0666-1429
PS4 Thing: TBA

Pootypie

I saw a Jigglypuff with super long hairy legs drawing... Oh god please no

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

Joeynator3000

TheGreatLord wrote:

I saw a Jigglypuff with super long hairy legs drawing... Oh god please no

I remember back then on some magazine making fun of Pokemon cards...dunno why but i was reminded of that just now...I still remember this picture of Jigglypuff's hairy butt. x_X

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

KO-Cub

NintendoFan64 wrote:

-A picture of sexy Falco on a bed shirtless saying "Get some".

Lol.
I remember a picture of Roy in the miiverse stage and it had a sign in the background saying "yoU WaSted MoNEy~"

Wavedashes behind you Got some of dat Maylay?
FE Heroes: 0964602082

3DS Friend Code: 5343-9126-6120 | Nintendo Network ID: KOCub

Okapi

@NightmareEater: That's really not even a little bit true at all. King K. Rool is DOMINATING fan polls all across the Internet. The only characters that occasionally best him are veterans.

You are by all means allowed to dislike K. Rool, but don't let your dislike for the character cloud your senses.

EDIT: Sorry, didn't mean to bring that unpleasant topic back up. Carry on.

Edited on by Okapi

Okapi

Rexcalibr

@NintendoFan64:

I would have rather just have had the Tomodachi Life stage from the 3DS. The Miiverse stage looks so bland and boring and the pictures that come up are completely random. If it was based on ratings of the picture, it could be decent but I don't care about the stage at all.

Rexcalibr

Grumblevolcano

@KO-Cub: While I assume that the wasting money was referring to the clone nature of Roy, it just might be a reference to the GBA Fire Emblem games as if you spent too much money it sometimes became infact impossible to finish the game.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

KO-Cub

Untitled

DreamyViridi

I've actually seen some decent stuff on the Miiverse amidst the meh/immature posts. I'm convinced that the blank update that supposedly didn't do anything was for the Miiverse stage.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Rexcalibr

@DreamyViridi:

I've seen plenty on the actual Miiverse in the Nintendo Network. Not so much on the actual stage.

Rexcalibr

DreamyViridi

@Rexcalibr - Yeah, there are lots of good art on Miiverse but typically it's the rubbish pointless posts that show.
I was watching a vid about Smash's Super and Heavy Armour mechanic, they were playing on the Miiverse stage and (in addition to getting a better understand about the Super Armour frames), I noticed some OK posts with all the dumb ones.

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

UGXwolf

@NightmareEater: What a joke. DeDeDe has only actually been a villain ONCE. EVER. He's usually trying to do the right thing for his kingdom and Kirby fights him because he doesn't understand what DeDeDe is trying to do. Only in the very first game was DeDeDe actually the bad guy.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

KO-Cub

I remember in Kirby Super Star, Dex3 be like, steal'n all da food and Kirb b' like. "Gimme." and they fought. Not very villainous but it's an act of bad things.

Grumblevolcano

@KO-Cub: Spring Breeze of Kirby Super Star is a remake of Kirby's Dream Land.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

KO-Cub

........ Huh

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic