Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 22,781 to 22,800 of 27,917

Nintenbomba128

FourSide FourSide FourSide FourSide FourSide FourSide FourSide FourSide FourSide FourSide FourSide FourSide

Nintenbomba128

TeeJay

Never heard of Fourside until now; had to look it up. And I'm not surprised I never heard of it. Melee is the one Smash game I had very limited time with so I never unlocked it, and it's banned from all competitive play so there are never rumblings of it online, and it seems wall jumpers, Peach and Ice Climbers all apparently have distinct advantages on that stage

Edited on by TeeJay

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

IceClimbers

TingLz wrote:

New Pork City!

I honestly don't know why that stage didn't come back. It's perfect for 8 Player Smash. I'd rather have it than 75m.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

NintendoFan64

IceClimbers wrote:

TingLz wrote:

New Pork City!

I honestly don't know why that stage didn't come back. It's perfect for 8 Player Smash. I'd rather have it than 75m.

Well, Lucas coming back gives them the perfect excuse to add it, so there's a chance.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

veeflames

I'd love some new music... for an existing stage.

• Battlefield (Melee) - Final Destination
  • Tag Power! (Advance Wars: Dual Strike) - Miiverse stage, Wily's Castle, Wii Fit Studio
  • Rachel's Theme (Advance Wars: Dual Strike) - Wuhu Island
    I feel that Advance Wars needs more love in Smash.

As for a stage, I'd like a stage based on Advance Wars. And several mechanics could be implemented: base/city captures, attacks from units, day/night switches, and so on. And it could be big enough for 8 player Smashes...

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

Smash_kirby

VeeFlamesNL wrote:

I'd love some new music... for an existing stage.

• Battlefield (Melee) - Final Destination
  • Tag Power! (Advance Wars: Dual Strike) - Miiverse stage, Wily's Castle, Wii Fit Studio
  • Rachel's Theme (Advance Wars: Dual Strike) - Wuhu Island
    I feel that Advance Wars needs more love in Smash.

As for a stage, I'd like a stage based on Advance Wars. And several mechanics could be implemented: base/city captures, attacks from units, day/night switches, and so on. And it could be big enough for 8 player Smashes...

Tearing Shadows remix by Yoko in Castle Siege

Edited on by Smash_kirby

Smash_kirby

TeeJay

I'm not sure we should get our hopes too high for new music unless it's music from a previous game....I mean they'd have to get their orchestra together again for new music

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

NintendoFan64

IceClimbers wrote:

Well, if Ryu is coming, then there's the opportunity for this theme:

Well, it does go with everything, so...yeah. Seriously, I want Ryu in for no other than for that song to be in Smash!

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

MsJubilee

IceClimbers wrote:

Well, if Ryu is coming, then there's the opportunity for this theme:

I would be shocked if they didn't have this theme in this game! If Ryu is really coming

Squid wrote:

Hmm, whether this leak is real or not, the thought of a Ryu amiibo sounds really good.

I would buy that amiibo in a heart beat!

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Watch Dogs 2 & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

UGXwolf

TeeJay wrote:

I'm not sure we should get our hopes too high for new music unless it's music from a previous game....I mean they'd have to get their orchestra together again for new music

Nit if it's music that already exists elsewhere, and it's not as if it was all of the same group. Some remixes were synthesized, others orchestrates. The point is anything could happen, and even then, Mario Kart 8's band cane back for the DLC music. So don't even count THAT out.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

TeeJay

@UGXWolf

Yeah, you're right that's true

Edited on by TeeJay

Tsuchinoko

UGXwolf wrote:

TeeJay wrote:

Nit if it's music that already exists elsewhere, and it's not as if it was all of the same group. Some remixes were synthesized, others orchestrates. The point is anything could happen, and even then, Mario Kart 8's band cane back for the DLC music. So don't even count THAT out.

That's possible. Its more likely, maybe more so for the 3ds version, that we'd get already existing music from a previous Smash game or rips like with the Street Fighter files.

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

veeflames

TeeJay wrote:

Well, the original music can be 'imported' to the game, so there won't be any need for the band coming together. Of course, like UGX said, the band did come together for MK8 DLC, so anything's possible.
EDIT: If Ryu IS coming to Smash, surely Nintendo would compose or import at least one Street Fighter piece, right?

Edited on by veeflames

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

Gridatttack

I want melee and 64 stages.

Fourside, fountains of dreams, hyrule castle, dreamland...

Im honestly tired of brawl stages.

New Super Mario Bros. Deluxe, a remake of Super Mario Bros 1 and The Lost Levels for NSMBDS.
new 3DS: 0276-2211-7514

3DS Friend Code: 0276-2211-7514 | Nintendo Network ID: Gridatttack

Nintendo6400

Gridatttack wrote:

But, pirate ship.

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

Tsuchinoko

Nintendo6400 wrote:

Gridatttack wrote:

But, pirate ship.

I actually like the Brawl stages. I want Pirate Ship and Frigate Orpheon to come back. And I agree New Pork City is perfect for 8 player smash.

From 64 I think DreamLand is the stage I want to most.

From Melee I want Great Bay, Brinstar Depths, Fourside, and Fountain of Dreams.

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

Chaoz

Why do people want Fountain of Dreams? I's literally Battlefield with falling platforms. If I would want any stage to return from Melee it would be Fourside, Flatzone, Big Blue, Brinstar Depths, Green Greens, and Great Bay.

Edited on by Chaoz

Daddy do you want some Sausage?
Wii U ID: dotmae
3DS FC: 3007-8540-3431

Nintendo Network ID: dotmae

Nintenbomba128

[/quote]

But, pirate ship.

[/quote]

I actually like the Brawl stages. I want Pirate Ship and Frigate Orpheon to come back. And I agree New Pork City is perfect for 8 player smash.

From 64 I think DreamLand is the stage I want to most.

From Melee I want Great Bay, Brinstar Depths, Fourside, and Fountain of Dreams.

[/quote]
Perfect this is all i need

Nintenbomba128

TeeJay

Chaoz wrote:

Why do people want Fountain of Dreams? I's literally Battlefield with falling platforms. If I would want any stage to return from Melee it would be Fourside, Flatzone, Big Blue, Brinstar Depths, Green Greens, and Great Bay.

One word: Atmosphere.

I would love to see Great Bay too. And being the Pirate Ship back, wtf!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic