Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 21,601 to 21,620 of 27,917

Faruko

Was playing one of my favorite games of all times "Super Castlevania 4" and i started to wish that a Belmont should be on a Smash game

(Same as Ryu Hayabusa)

WiiU: FarukoSH
3DS FC: 4640-0256-4473
Steam: Farukool
PSN: Farukosh

Faruko

TheGreatBrawler wrote:

Azooooz wrote:

TheGreatBrawler wrote:

I don't think I'm ever going on For Glory ever again...

And why is that?

Literally every single match people spam... What's so fun doing just 3 different inputs the whole match? It's just plain boring and waste of time.

Then you dont like fighting games

Pootypie

Faruko wrote:

TheGreatBrawler wrote:

Azooooz wrote:

TheGreatBrawler wrote:

And why is that?

Literally every single match people spam... What's so fun doing just 3 different inputs the whole match? It's just plain boring and waste of time.

What makes you think that?

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

NintendoFan64

@DBPirate well...we DID get Bowser Jr., and Mewtwo is on the way, so @Dweeb's predictions were somewhat spot-on.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

Grumblevolcano

NintendoFan64 wrote:

@DBPirate well...we DID get Bowser Jr., and Mewtwo is on the way, so @Dweeb's predictions were somewhat spot-on.

I think the focus with that is more to do with that instead of getting Krystal, we lost Wolf instead.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

NintendoFan64

Grumblevolcano wrote:

NintendoFan64 wrote:

I think the focus with that is more to do with that instead of getting Krystal, we lost Wolf instead.

Hm...good point.

DreamyViridi

It's funny looking back at comment sometimes, seeing the crazy expectations and predictions that came true.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Faruko

TheGreatBrawler wrote:

Faruko wrote:

TheGreatBrawler wrote:

Azooooz wrote:

TheGreatBrawler wrote:

And why is that?

Most people in fighting games tend to try to stick with what works for them, most of the time those are spams, in every fighting game ever.

Pootypie

Faruko wrote:

TheGreatBrawler wrote:

Faruko wrote:

TheGreatBrawler wrote:

Azooooz wrote:

TheGreatBrawler wrote:

And why is that?

Most people in fighting games tend to try to stick with what works for them, most of the time those are spams, in every fighting game ever.

Smash Bros. is the only fighting game I play really, and played it for over 10 years. I don't usually like fighting games, Smash Bros. on the other hand...

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

DBPirate

Blast wrote:

If Pac-man joins the roster... I will literally laugh everytime I see him in the game. He's a classic character but he's become a joke.

Currently playing: Bayonetta 2

My Nintendo: DillPickle | Nintendo Network ID: Czechmate1129

CapeSmash

Anyone remember my amazing predictions?

SockoMario wrote:

SALES PREDICTIONS:
NOTE: if all of these predictions end up being wrong, you can all look back at this and laugh at me, or whatever.

1. 100,000 copies in US (launch weekend), and 40,000 in Japan
2. It will take 3 months for the game to sell 1,000,000 million
3. Captain Toad will outsell Smash Wii U by 2 million worldwide by March 2015
4. The game will flop
5. Gamecube Smash Wii U bundle sales: 30,000 worldwide by March 2015
6. 35% of the Wii U's install base will buy the game
7. If/when 3DS owners buy a Wii U that own Smash 3DS, 10% of them will buy Smash Wii U
8. The game will have 2 million lifetime sales
9. It won't "save" the Wii U
10. Only hardcore Smash fans will buy the game
BONUS: 11. Captain Toad will have 4 million lifetime sales.

Bottom line: My expectations are extreeeeemley low. If the game does well, I will be really shocked.

Edited on by CapeSmash

Smash Mains:
N64: Captain Falcon
Melee: Mario
Brawl: Sonic
Project M: Link
Smash 3DS: Captain Falcon
Smash Wii U: Ganondorf

Blast

DBPirate wrote:

Blast wrote:

If Pac-man joins the roster... I will literally laugh everytime I see him in the game. He's a classic character but he's become a joke.

Hahahaha!!! I said that! Hahahaha!

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

Pootypie

VeeFlamesNL wrote:

@TheGreatBrawler hey... Remember your offer? You up for some matches?

Yeah today I don't think I have the chance. I know next weekend I am available though. I think I am ready for some matches Thursday Saturday and Sunday (not Friday).

Pootypie

veeflames

TheGreatBrawler wrote:

VeeFlamesNL wrote:

@TheGreatBrawler hey... Remember your offer? You up for some matches?

Yeah today I don't think I have the chance. I know next weekend I am available though. I think I am ready for some matches Thursday Saturday and Sunday (not Friday).

Yeah, that's okay. My brother's using the Wii U anyway. Maybe next time..

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

Jazzer94

Tsuchinoko wrote:

Jazzer94 wrote:

@Tsuchinoko Even though I wasn't a person dismissing Zelda I want to fight you some time as you seem confident in your ability.

I would love to, but since there is no cross-region play it might be difficult.

tarrazu Im curious about your Zelda strategy.

Sorry missed your post entirely, In like a week or two when I'm on Easter holidays I'll make sure to play you internet sucks to much at uni and throws up errors in most cases for Wii U.

Edit: Also this is brilliant.

Edited on by Jazzer94

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

NintendoFan64

Jazzer94 wrote:

Tsuchinoko wrote:

Jazzer94 wrote:

@Tsuchinoko Even though I wasn't a person dismissing Zelda I want to fight you some time as you seem confident in your ability.

Sorry missed your post entirely, In like a week or two when I'm on Easter holidays I'll make sure to play you internet sucks to much at uni and throws up errors in most cases for Wii U.

You just know people are going to start doing that online at some point.

Rexcalibr

um… so WTF is going on there? Is that a glitch? I've fought Mr. Game & Watch quite a few times and never had that problem. He's such a lame character by the way.

Rexcalibr

MsJubilee

Jazzer94 wrote:

Tsuchinoko wrote:

Jazzer94 wrote:

Good day to be a Mr.Game and Watch main.But i been doing this for a while now,so every day is a good day.

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Watch Dogs 2 & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

Captain_Toad

Rexcalibr wrote:

um… so WTF is going on there? Is that a glitch? I've fought Mr. Game & Watch quite a few times and never had that problem. He's such a lame character by the way.

Heh, No it's his duck animation. An ability to have attacks go over your head in a crouched state, in G&watch's case. He's ducking at lot of em.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic