Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 12,281 to 12,300 of 27,917

Undead_terror

Scanning wrote:

Yeah, thing is is that Villager is still named Villager even after the completely different looks. That's the only problem with the whole Olimar thing...

Hm. I really don't think everyone should get an alt costume. It's not necessary for some characters. But here's my current list of alt costumes I'd like to see...

Mario: Dr. Mario
Luigi: Dr. Luigi, Mr. L
Peach: Daisy
Bowser: Dry Bowser, Mario Strikers charges outfit
Wario: WarioWare, vampire Wario (was a character in Dr.Mario 64 so.....)
Link: Magic Armor, Fierce Deity Link (color)
Zelda: OoT dress, SS outfit
Toon Link: Outset clothes, train conductor outfit (even though he is in a stage.....)
Zero Suit Samus: Justin Bailey
Meta Knight: Galacta Knight
Ike: Ranger outfit
Palutena: NES outfit, Pseudo-Palutena, breaking forth wall Palutena
Olimar: Louie, Alph, Brittany, Charlie, president

Added a little bit to your list!

Edited on by Undead_terror

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

TuVictus

brewsky wrote:

SockoMario wrote:

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

So this was on the packaging of the game. Snake deconfirmed.
Untitled

Ness deconfirmed, too.

Uh oh...you're right. No Shigesato Itoi means no Ness or Lucas....

So, unless there was a deal under the table, we've lost our first perfect attendance character....

That can't be. I'm pretty sure I saw Mr. Saturns in a batch of Wii U screenshots released online in the past. They might have been in the same batch as the Galaga enemies (which are now confirmed to be a part of Pac-Man's moveset, but we didn't know that at the time).

[/quote]

Guys you do realize it's probably just there to cover the characters that are visible on that paper, right?

TuVictus

MsJubilee

If were giving peach costumes, then i nominate the shadow queen dress from paper mario thousand year old door,to be an alternate costume for peach.

Edited on by MsJubilee

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Watch Dogs 2 & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

Captain_Toad

Scanning wrote:

To think that Ness or anything Earthbound-related won't be in the game is pretty silly. They wouldn't take that out in the first place, plus we've already seen Mr. Saturn and the Franklin Badge in some press release photos.

Undead_terror wrote:

Mario: Dr. Mario, Striker Mario
Luigi: Dr. Luigi, Mr. L, Striker Luigi
Peach: Daisy
Bowser: Dry Bowser
Wario: WarioWare, Vampire Wario
Link: Magic Armor, Fierce Deity Link
Zelda: OoT dress, SS outfit
Toon Link: Outset clothes
Zero Suit Samus: Justin Bailey
Meta Knight: Galacta Knight
Ike: Ranger outfit
Palutena: NES outfit, Pseudo-Palutena
Olimar: Louie, Alph, Brittany, Charlie, President

Added a little bit to your list!

Nice, I like some but I took out some as well. Pseudo-Palutena would be pretty funny, but what the heck is "breaking the fourth wall Palutena?"

He's probably talking about the one with the glasses. Heh, which she jokenly called her x-ray specs.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

May_Nyan

OdnetninAges wrote:

That can't be. I'm pretty sure I saw Mr. Saturns in a batch of Wii U screenshots released online in the past. They might have been in the same batch as the Galaga enemies (which are now confirmed to be a part of Pac-Man's moveset, but we didn't know that at the time).

The Galaga enemies are an item, not part of Pac-Man's moveset

May_Nyan

Yoshi

Captain_Toad wrote:

He's probably talking about the one with the glasses. Heh, which she jokenly called her x-ray specs.

I will marry Sakurai if he puts that costume in.

Ok, not really, but I think it captures how I feel about the situation.

EDIT: And this is why I love Uprising so much.

Untitled

Edited on by Yoshi

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

Smash_kirby

I really hope those specks are in the game so bad, I also think Palutena is a nerd in all honesty.

Smash_kirby

DefHalan

Undead_terror wrote:

Still wonder what style of mii I will go with, sword or brawler, also will be awesome to see more mii outfits.

I just wish there was a default Mii Fighter/Sword/Gunner so that we could play them online

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

_Octoling_

Wrong thread, sorry.

Edited on by _Octoling_

Majora's Mask = Best Game Of All Time
3DS FC- 2380-2910-9753

Tsuchinoko

I really cant see myself using Miis at all. I know people wanted them but I just don't get the appeal.

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

Undead_terror

It would be a lot more fun if mii's had extra things like more color (or edit to any color you like) different hair.accessory styles along with no restrictions (moving eyes or expanding mustache to whatever you want it to be....)

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Blast

Squid wrote:

Untitled

HAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHA

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

Tsuchinoko

Undead_terror wrote:

It would be a lot more fun if mii's had extra things like more color (or edit to any color you like) different hair.accessory styles along with no restrictions (moving eyes or expanding mustache to whatever you want it to be....)

I'm glad they're not online. I'd be nervous about some of the stuff I'd see in online matches. Not even thinking about the potential for offensive material.

I just got a super detailed Lady Gaga Mii in my plaza.

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

19Robb92

Just going to leave this here..

RYMOR: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and 3DS Leaks Reveal Unannounced Veterans, Fresh Faces
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Edited on by 19Robb92

Looking forward to: No More Heroes: Travis Strikes Again

3DS Friend Code: 3007-8070-6318 | Nintendo Network ID: 19Robb92

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic