Forums

Topic: SSB Ballot - NLife Votes (LEADER: Inkling)

Posts 361 to 380 of 477

kyuubikid213

I submitted a form for Phoenix Wright. I know he's in UMvC3, but I think he'd make a good fit here, too.

I own a PS1, GBA, GBA SP, Wii (GCN), 360, 3DS, PC (Laptop), Wii U, and PS4.
I used to own a GBC, PS2, and DS Lite

I'm on YouTube.

I promise to not derail threads. Request from theblackdragon

I pro...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9073-1731 | Nintendo Network ID: kyuubikid213

MsJubilee

NintyMan wrote:

Besides, I agree with many of you that Nintendo might be working on Wolf anyway.

It seems likely because he's the final Nintendo character that was in brawl that didn't make it.Besides Ice Climbers.

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Watch Dogs 2 & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

royeab

splatoon inkling all day every day!

really good priced games- https://www.g2a.com/r/royeab
you can get games like shadow of mordor for 10 $ instead of 60$

Nintendo Network ID: royeab

Tiefseemiez

I gave my votes to charakters, that probably don't have a big enough fanbase.
But since it isn't said that they put those in with the most votes, but also think about less popular choices, it was worth it for me.
My votes went to Amaterasu and Wonder Red.
I would also love Bayonetta, the Inklings, Shovelknight, Captain Toad or even Waluigi in there, but I feel they get enough attention already and I cannot even imagine Nintendo won't put Bayonetta, Captain Toad and an Inkling in the game anyway. ;-]
I also think the much demanded characters from previous entries will return via DLC anyway. I mean Lucas is already being released and Mewtwo two, eh too.
Love that they are doing this survey. Shows that they really care about their fans.

Never want to come down, never want to put my feet back down on the ground.

Troggy

1: Popo (Ice Climber)
2: Rayman
3: Waluigi
4: Ashley (Wario Ware)
5: Bayonetta
6: Meowth

'The suffering of others is the most amusing thing there is' - King Dedede

Pikmiin99

Wait Wolf isn't getting that many votes because we think Nintendo will put him in without votes, but what if they won't we just kind of shot ourselves in the foot...
I also realise a lot of people don't want him to return and I guess that's fine, but personally I prefer the air...

Pikmiin99

Obito_Sigma

5) Ben 10
4) Mr. Crocker
3) Goku
2) Nana
1) Cory Baxter

Friend Code: SW-6500-0179-5813

Super Smash Bros Mains:
Kirby, King Dedede, Mega Man

3DS Friend Code: 2852-9754-3135 | Twitter:

Tiefseemiez

Wilson or Maxwell from Don't Starve would be awesome too, but is highly unlikely. And it would be pretty unfair for about every other character ever. But dreams.

Never want to come down, never want to put my feet back down on the ground.

Pkmns

Obito_Sigma wrote:

5) Ben 10
4) Mr. Crocker
3) Goku
2) Nana
1) Cory Baxter

5) Sonic from Sonic Boom
4) CD-i Link
3) Toon Link (I mean, Link from the cartoon)
2) Segata Sanshiro
1) Weegee

Pkmns

I-U

I did as the ballot says. While I did not vote for my favorite videogame character, since Samus is already in, I did put my vote down for Sylux, my second favorite videogame character, from Metroid Prime Hunters. I would love the opportunity to dominate as Sylux again and I am curious to see how it would translate into a fighting game like Smash. With its Lockjaw and Shock Coil, I would expect a very unique fighter out of Sylux. It's a long shot, but if Sylux somehow made it in, I would be ecstatic.

"The secret to ultimate power lies in the Alimbic Cluster."

mariovslink62

I voted for the following 3 characters
3. Inkling
2. Reyn
1. Wolf

The only characters that I highly doubt will get in are characters that are assist trophies (So this means Waluigi might not get in) ir characters that never appeared on a Nintendo system.

DERP

Nintendo Network ID: awesomeface2149

10-zx

Gridatttack wrote:

Untitled

Best final smash ever

WARNING: EXTREMELY UNSTABLE AMOUNTS OF YES. THERE IS TOO MUCH YES. MELTDOWN DUE TO TOO MUCH YES IMMENENT. WARNING! WARNING! WARNI-explodes Flailing Safety Guy waltzes in!

All rights reserved.

Hendesu

I vote for brian from Quest 64. He's a excellent character to be in the game.

Some random dude on Nintendo Life.
Toriel left for a while, so Freaky Fred took over her place!
Not changing this part of the signature until Nintendo announces Super Mario Sunshine 2.
[Started 10/31/15]

Nintendo Network ID: DarkSperow

10-zx

I voted for Dark Samus. She would be so badass to use, oh come on, you know you want her in.

All rights reserved.

TeeJay

I find it silly that people are voting for characters who are already in as assist trophies. C'mon, guys.

Yes @Dolphin64 I'm looking at you.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

yokokazuo

TeeJay wrote:

I find it silly that people are voting for characters who are already in as assist trophies. C'mon, guys.

Yes @Dolphin64 I'm looking at you.

I would have voted for Lyn, but she is an assist trophy... So I voted for Snake.

yokokazuo

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6707-5664 | Nintendo Network ID: yokokazuo

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.