Forums

Topic: Splatoon - OT

Posts 2,021 to 2,040 of 14,636

DoctorOverbuild

Blast wrote:

DoctorOverbuild wrote:

Sooo I just finished the single player and yeah @Inkling it is pretty weird

?! Did you play nonstop or something? You beat the single player in ONE DAY?!

Yep I played all day haha, finished single player and I found all the scrolls! I did it so I can fully invest myself in to multiplayer now !

My youtube channel for all your Nintendo News needs! - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIh04YEpt3b-z_sVY5YrZDA
The Fire Emblem Hype Is Always Strong!!!
NNID : DoctorOverbuild
3ds Friend Code : 5456 - 0350 - 6896

3DS Friend Code: 5456-0350-6896 | Nintendo Network ID: DoctorOverbuild | Twitter:

Blast

DoctorOverbuild wrote:

Blast wrote:

DoctorOverbuild wrote:

Yep I played all day haha, finished single player and I found all the scrolls! I did it so I can fully invest myself in to multiplayer now !

Hahahah wow. The dedication

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

TheMONADO36

Are there any rewards for completing single player that we can take into multiplayer or wear or anything?

TheMONADO36

3DS Friend Code: 1306-8212-3438 | Nintendo Network ID: TheMONADO36

conman2012

DoctorOverbuild wrote:

Blast wrote:

DoctorOverbuild wrote:

I enjoy your positive view on the single player campaign length. More could do with this attitude.

conman2012

Dezzy

So has anyone figured out if you can turn off the motion control from the gamepad? I don't like!

nacho_chicken wrote:

Not sure about the dictionary definition of harassment, but with the current internet definition of "harassment", you might be right.

Haha surely the internet definition of harassment is when you had the option to ignore or avoid the person but you deliberately sit there and get annoyed just so you can bitch about it and gain attention.

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

DoctorOverbuild

conman2012 wrote:

DoctorOverbuild wrote:

Blast wrote:

DoctorOverbuild wrote:

I enjoy your positive view on the single player campaign length. More could do with this attitude.

Haha thanks I guess some people would prefer quantity over quality while i prefer quality over quantity! But I had a blast playing through it all!

My youtube channel for all your Nintendo News needs! - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIh04YEpt3b-z_sVY5YrZDA

3DS Friend Code: 5456-0350-6896 | Nintendo Network ID: DoctorOverbuild | Twitter:

Blast

@Dezzy You do know you could turn off motion controls during the freaking Global Testfire, right????? Of course, you can turn them off in the game!

Master of the Hype Train

DoctorOverbuild

Blast wrote:

DoctorOverbuild wrote:

Blast wrote:

DoctorOverbuild wrote:

Hahahah wow. The dedication

dedication indeed I had a great time in it though!

maths

Peach64 wrote:

I'm going to say I think most of the criticisms are valid. Lack of party matchmaking and voice chat in an online team game like this are criminal, and 5 maps is perhaps the most barebones a full price release has ever felt to me. Now that's out of the way, I cannot over state how much I love this game.

I'm perhaps not as torn up about the criticisms. People seem to be more upset who have a lot of experience with online team games since this basically goes against all those conventions. I really don't care about party matchmaking or voice chat. 5 maps is definitely not many, but I think I will be plenty entertained until they release more. Totally agreed about the characters and art style...I adore this game.

maths

Nintendo Network ID: neap24

Ryu_Niiyama

DoctorOverbuild wrote:

Blast wrote:

DoctorOverbuild wrote:

How many hours? It's going to take me forever to beat it as I can only game about two hours a week now ...(90 hour work week plus hobbies and school) but an average will help me gauge the best way to spend my time playing the game.

Edited on by Ryu_Niiyama

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

LaserdiscGal

Well my hype has reached maximum level, I think my Avatar inked itself.

Can't wait to get home from work tomorrow and play!

LaserdiscGal

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5519-2711 | My Nintendo: pokefraker | Nintendo Network ID: pokefraker

Grumblevolcano

Looks like Splatoon hype killed the site...

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

SparkOfSpirit

I just played two hours of it. Was not expecting to play that long. Yow.

“A thing may be too sad to be believed or too wicked to be believed or too good to be believed; but it cannot be too absurd to be believed in this planet of frogs and elephants, of crocodiles and cuttle-fish.”
― G.K. Chesterton

jariw

TheMONADO36 wrote:

Are there any rewards for completing single player that we can take into multiplayer or wear or anything?

Yes.

jariw

Blast

Grumblevolcano wrote:

Looks like Splatoon hype killed the site...

Hahaha so true

Master of the Hype Train

TheMONADO36

jariw wrote:

TheMONADO36 wrote:

Yes.

Thanks.

Think I'll crack on with a bit more single player then if I can tear myself away from Turf War.

TheMONADO36

3DS Friend Code: 1306-8212-3438 | Nintendo Network ID: TheMONADO36

erv

TheMONADO36 wrote:

jariw wrote:

TheMONADO36 wrote:

Yes.

Thanks.

Think I'll crack on with a bit more single player then if I can tear myself away from Turf War.

But doesn't playing online unlock stuff as well? It's not just single player right?

Switch code: SW-0397-5211-6428
PlayStation: genetic-eternal

Nintendo Network ID: genet1c

jariw

erv wrote:

But doesn't playing online unlock stuff as well? It's not just single player right?

There are some things that only unlocks through single player. But the usual way to get gear and weapons is by playing online to get cash to buy stuff.

jariw

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic