Forums

Topic: Splatoon - OT

Posts 13,901 to 13,920 of 14,636

Nicolai

@TheXReturns: Sure. That would help, thanks! I'd much prefer the Ink Recovery over the Run Speed.

Got married.
Nico-loggery! - || - Time Zone: CST (-6:00) - |...

Switch Friend Code: SW-7850-8250-1626 | My Nintendo: nicolai8bit | Nintendo Network ID: Nicolai

TheXReturns

@Nicolai Do you mean the Pink Trainers? Sure, I've just equipped them. I'm on now. I'll join you for a private.

Edited on by TheXReturns

A puzzle solved is its own reward.

My Nintendo: TheXReturns | Nintendo Network ID: TheXReturns

Nicolai

@TheXReturns: I've never joined a match with someone on purpose to get gear. This should work, right?

@TheXReturns: Alright, it worked! I set up a squad room. Thanks, man!

Edited on by Nicolai

Got married.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7850-8250-1626 | My Nintendo: nicolai8bit | Nintendo Network ID: Nicolai

TheXReturns

@Nicolai Yep. Now I should appear right outside the tower.

TheXReturns

@Nicolai Wait. Have you ordered it yet? If I switch gear, I overwrite the trainers.

Edited on by TheXReturns

Nicolai

@TheXReturns: Yah, I ordered them. Nice first game!
Oh wow. I'm really getting close to getting a perfect roll on my shirt without using any rerolls! Hope the third sub is also an ink saver sub!

Edited on by Nicolai

Got married.

TheXReturns

@Nicolai I've gotta disappear. Thanks for the games though! You're definitely better than I am. XD

Edited on by TheXReturns

Nicolai

@TheXReturns: What? No way! I can't keep up with those rollers, man! Oh well, I use this opportunity to make lunch. But I'll be free all day, if anyone else wants to team up with me. I tend to do way better with people I know.

Edited on by Nicolai

Got married.

Platina

Whoops didn't notice you joined my Turf War matches

I'm upgrading gear so I leave matches pretty quickly to switch out for other slots..

Having a lot of fun with the Soda Slosher though!

Platina

Nicolai

@Platina: I didn't join yours actually. I assumed you and DreamyViridi were in a match together, but i guess you were separate, and DreamyViridi quit as soon as I arrived.

Got married.

Nicolai

Squads, anyone? Thought I'd ask again.

Got married.

ACK

Ah, that one tentatek fool was hitting me with pocket inkzookas left and right. Hate that...

Edited on by ACK

ACK

Twitter:

Nicolai

I'm not experiencing any unusually amounts of lag afterward, yet I keep getting disconnected, though thankfully after each match is over.

Got married.

ACK

It's a little choppy for me all day

ACK

Twitter:

Nicolai

Grr... I don't know what it is. We keep doing well in the beginning, but we keep getting bad tempo at the end.

Got married.

ACK

Gave up on splatting and resorted to constant coverage with the splash, good win!

@Nicolai Yeah, not a great run, but we can put it together

Edited on by ACK

ACK

Twitter:

Nicolai

@ACK: I had actual unplayable lag that time. I'll play one more and see where it leads us.

Got married.

ACK

Yeah, the lag has been pretty brutal for me too... Sorry. I always just curse comcast...

Edited on by ACK

ACK

Twitter:

Nicolai

@ACK: I think we better call it a day.

Got married.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic