Forums

Topic: NSMBU

Posts 421 to 440 of 585

shingi_70

Anyone else the hoping for DLC other than the challange courses. Would love to see world remakes from past 2D mario games.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Whopper744

Sony_70 wrote:

Anyone else the hoping for DLC other than the challange courses. Would love to see world remakes from past 2D mario games.

Yes! Super Mario World levels in HD please!

Nintendo ID : Whopper744

Twitter: @Whopper744games

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753
(used to be Joshers744...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

Cyber_Canuck

Can anyone recall a review/impressions where they talk about how well the game plays on the gamepad? I think Eurogamer talked about it briefly, but I was curious about responsiveness/graphics/etc... Thanks!

Cyber_Canuck

e-love

DonnyKD wrote:

Shining-Void wrote:

Most of the music is recycled.

7 out of 21 tracks is "most"? Did you even try to research how many recycled tracks there are?

Is there actual confirmation on this? I'm interested in how much of the music is new and from the NSMB games before it.

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

GameLord08

@Cyber_Canuck: Responsiveness while playing on the GamePad is just fine, from what I've heard. Distance range may have a small factor on it, but this is only an educated guess. As for graphics, the GamePad's touchscreen displays in optimised 480p, so judging by both this and the size of the screen, the visuals should have a similar crispness reminiscent of playing on an HD TV.

GameLord08

Cyber_Canuck

GameLord08 wrote:

@Cyber_Canuck: Responsiveness while playing on the GamePad is just fine, from what I've heard. Distance range may have a small factor on it, but this is only an educated guess. As for graphics, the GamePad's touchscreen displays in optimised 480p, so judging by both this and the size of the screen, the visuals should have a similar crispness reminiscent of playing on an HD TV.

Thanks....It's really a feature that deserves more attention I think. Being able to play Mario while the wife watches "The Voice" = Priceless!

Edited on by Cyber_Canuck

Cyber_Canuck

shingi_70

Heard on the bombcast that the soundtrack on this one is bad due to the overuse of "WAH WAH" and dancing turtles.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

Shining-Void

7 out of 21 tracks is "most"? Did you even try to research how many recycled tracks there are?

So I'm supposed to know the exact number of tracks in a game? Plus 1/3 is still a lot. If they put in that much effort, they should have made all the tracks new.

And the world themes, and Boost Mode, and the Koopalings, and the levels themselves...

I addressed that in my previous post.

Shining-Void

Nintendo Network ID: Eternal-Cyprees

Xilef

zezhyrule wrote:

All of the music is not completely new, that's it I am not buying this game ever

Just because of the music?

Xilef

Xilef

@Ideal_Hero Oh. Damn, internet and sarcasm should never join forces.

Xilef

DudeSean

Shining-Void wrote:

So I'm supposed to know the exact number of tracks in a game? Plus 1/3 is still a lot. If they put in that much effort, they should have made all the tracks new.

That is the first time in my life I have heard someone refer to 1/3 as "a lot."
Yes, all the music should have been new. But I'm not going to complain. I don't buy Mario games for the music.

Joshers744 wrote:

Sony_70 wrote:

Yes! Super Mario World levels in HD please!

I would like DLC to have (but not be limited to) levels from past Mario games. Maybe a DLC pack for each game? Some SMB1 levels in a pack, SMB3 levels in a pack, SMW levels in a pack... SMB2?

Edited on by DudeSean

DudeSean

Nintendo Network ID: DudeSean

zezhyrule

Xilef wrote:

zezhyrule wrote:

All of the music is not completely new, that's it I am not buying this game ever

Just because of the music?

I have been known to put my decision of purchasing games based solely on how good the music is, but in this case yes, it was sarcasm

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] Phoen...

GamecubeMan

I have always have enjoyed the single player mode. I have plaid with mediocre skill level gamers when it comes to the NSMB I have yet to play with people that would best me when it comes to play NSMB, I think im at an 8 skill level when it comes to 2D Mario games but either way I wouldnt be surpised if NSMBU becomes one of my favorite Wii U games of the bat.

GCN 3.9
Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
My

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter:

shingi_70

Any word on this game having a speed run mode.

WAT!

Xilef

Sony_70 wrote:

Any word on this game having a speed run mode.

They had one mode where the level scrolls and you need to pick up coins in order to make it go faster. So thats sort of an speed run mode. There will also be some speed run levels in the challange mode, and those levels are made just for the challange mode.

Xilef

e-love

3Dash wrote:

Here's a pic of the inventory in NSMBU.

So I'm guessing its an item system similar to Super Mario Bros. 3 where you can hold on to them?

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.