Forums

Topic: Super Mario Maker - OT

Posts 1,641 to 1,660 of 4,835

Rexcalibr

Getting around to playing more people's stages that they post. It's hard to keep up but I'm trying to play as many as I can.

edgedino wrote:

@MasterWario: EC96-0000-001D-445D water grave its my third level and probably the hardest level i will ever make at this point that is beatable and holds many ways to beat but takes skill and alot of trial and error and so far none have slain my level.

I finally beat it. Are the items Magikoopa spawns from blocks random? A cape helped a lot in this level. Apparently I'm the only person who played it that beat it.

pherret022 wrote:

Hey guys, would you please try my new level. It is called Cave Diving!
The ID is:
F30D-0000-0026-DCB8
It focuses a lot more on puzzles than platforming.

I liked this a lot. Probably one of the best stages I've seen posted here. It took me three tries because I was dying towards the end when you fight Bowser Jr. Gave it a star.

Rixor13 wrote:

alright @Morpheel told me to continue my question here, but i ultimately decided to just time travel. so now i have everything.

on a side note, try out my two levels.
Big Mario's Platform Peril - C4CA-0000-001A-81EF

Bowser's Treasure Hoard - D12C-0000-0026-87A

First off lol at your Mii looking like Fox.

I only played the Platform Peril stage. I found it a little frustrating to be honest and it was a lot of trial and error. Timing your jumps on the trampoline takes getting used to. It would have been better if the themes and concepts were introduced in a safe way at first and then got challenging from there.

I played it probably close to 20 times and got as far as seeing the second star.

I couldn't beat the stage but gave it a star anyway. It's the first level I've seen that had giant Mario (I didn't even know you could do that).

Edited on by Rexcalibr

Rexcalibr

Rexcalibr

BlueBlurIxM wrote:

@Rexcalibr: I'm around 93+ Stars now. You need 1 or 2 relative successful levels and you'll earn enough Stars over the time.
My most successful level is at 41+ Stars right now, and slowly rising. And got others that have around 15 Stars. I'm pretty sure I'll will reach 150 Stars pretty soon. But because Stars aren't gone when remove the level, you'll reach it sooner or later anyway. So, it seems like it's only importand that someone liked your levels at some point... That makes sense.

That's interesting.

My most successful stage is my first one and it has 10 stars. I have 22 total between my three levels. My levels are pretty basic and the kind you would see in a normal Mario game, nothing crazy, so I guess that's why they're not that popular.

Rexcalibr

The-NX

@Rexcalibr:
Thanks, I was originally going to use Koopa Shells the entire time, but they kept bouncing back and forth, so I switched to Bomb-ombs. I was trying to make an extremely unique level! Thanks for the Star!

The-NX

spizzamarozzi

New level! I have just unlocked the ability to go through the pipes and I've tried to put it to good use.
Stage is called Super Mario Rooms for obvious reasons: 0A29-0000-0031-D663

Top-10 games I played in 2017: The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild (WiiU) - Rogue Legacy (PS3) - Fallout 3 (PS3) - Red Dead Redemption (PS3) - Guns of Boom (MP) - Sky Force Reloaded (MP) - ...

3DS Friend Code: 0104-0649-7464 | Nintendo Network ID: spizzamarozzi

edgedino

@Rexcalibr: congrats on beating my level, you are the second person to beat it so far.

my Super Mario Maker bookmark page https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/edgedino?type=posted

brandonisi

Hey everyone!

I finally uploaded my first course, called "Bowser's Lil' House of Horrors 1". Took a lot of adjusting and timing to make it not only beatable, but (at least I think) pretty difficult, especially considering how short it is.

Would love some feedback

DC1A-0000-0032-2AC3

Sometimes, when the townsfolk of Termina make me angry, I bring Armageddon upon them via the Song of Double Time.

Twitter:

brandonisi

pikminfan22 wrote:

@brandonisi: Is that title a reference to the movie ''Little Shop of Horrors?'' lol

Yes

Sometimes, when the townsfolk of Termina make me angry, I bring Armageddon upon them via the Song of Double Time.

Twitter:

Monsti

I like the beginni g and the second part a lot. I couldn't get the timing right for the Thomps, but you gave ebough Power ups that I made it too after a couple of tries. @brandonisi:

Monsti

brandonisi

Monsti wrote:

I like the beginni g and the second part a lot. I couldn't get the timing right for the Thomps, but you gave ebough Power ups that I made it too after a couple of tries. @brandonisi:

Yeah it's a little difficult but it was really fun making. Thanks for playing!

Twitter:

OorWullie

I made a ghost house earlier and was at it for around 3 hours,they're a lot more difficult to create than normal levels that's for sure.It's definitely my trickiest so far but it's always fair.

It's funny,I never saw myself being a big creator,I thought I'd make a few and work on them over time to try and make them the best I can but it's just so much fun to create them,I can see myself now being pretty prolific at putting them out,if they were getting ignored I'm not sure how much motivation I'd have to keep making them but seeing that they're being played and enjoyed motivates me to make more.My new one has only been played 5 times but already has 3 stars and a positive comment.

Edited on by OorWullie

🇬🇧 Mr Mustard 🇹🇭
SW-6101-8403-1640

🕹️ The Nintendolife Arcade Leaderboards 🕹️

ButchManly

My boyfriend and I made some levels! Try them out!

Here are the ones I made. I tried my best to make them like regular Mario levels, that are a bit on the challenging side. Except for Space Invasion... which is much tougher:

Mush Hills 1-1
1943-0000-0027-3541

Mush Hills 1-2
E6E5-0000-0027-FEFA

Spectre Shack
F45E-0000-002F-0586

Space Invasion
C314-0000-0029-D9B6

Holy Moley!
D203-0000-0032-7488

And here are the ones my boyfriend made. They are very tough, tight platforming stages:

Spikes
B970-0000-0031-3B4D

Hidden Block Mania
8F1E-0000-0031-25D6

If you try them let me know what you think/what we can improve on! I hope you all like them! : )

ButchManly

Rob_mc_1

I wish I could add underwater currents to push a player. I'm having fun trying to make an underwater mario kart course.

♠♦♣

Mikes

I decided to pick this game up today. I didn't expect it to come with an art book! I like all of the doodles and sample levels. There was even sheet music right on one of the first couple of pages! Awesome!
Anyway, I can't wait to give this game a try! I hope the music-making blocks aren't as limited as I thought. It'd be awesome to add some full-fledged, user-created music.

Here are a few places that I can be found!
YouTube | Newgrounds | ZippCast

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0759-5924 | Nintendo Network ID: ShadowMetal

Rob_mc_1

@NintyMan
Only thing I would change is to put a ? Mushroom of Dk on the spawn point of the level and then add a ? block alternating between Diddy and Donkey where ever the Barrels are suppose to be.

♠♦♣

edgedino

@Rexcalibr: yes they are completely random and be glad u got it easy while every1 else has had torture but if i recall it does feather, boo, coins, fire bar, mostly but rarely a goomba or koopa.

my Super Mario Maker bookmark page https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/edgedino?type=posted

LaserdiscGal

So I find myself making levels based around mystery mushroom costumes, anyone else?
Well anywho, I made Gutsman's stage from the original Mega Man, lemme know what you think
3A30-0000-0033-78A0

Edited on by LaserdiscGal

LaserdiscGal

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5519-2711 | My Nintendo: pokefraker | Nintendo Network ID: pokefraker

Joeynator3000

My next Hammer Bros. level is up, and in the sharing thread...have fun. owo

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.