Forums

Topic: Injustice: Gods Among Us unofficial thread

Posts 521 to 540 of 570

KaiserGX

Deathstroke is already Red Hood basically game play wise... (with the guns and swords). I know they are not going to make Merlyn his own character, skin would be the next best thing since all he does is shoot arrows. They could also just do Red Hood on Nightwing but that would seem kinda weird with his current move set. Red Arrow/Speedy for Green Arrow too. Arsenal would need to be his own character.

✉ Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/kaisergx
✉ Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/kaisergx
✉ Twitter: https://twitter.com/kaisergx

Switch Friend Code: SW-3625-8025-1230 | My Nintendo: KaiserGX | Nintendo Network ID: KaiserGX

Banker-Style

There's rumours of a Game of the Year edition coming to Wii U,PS3,PSVita,Xbox 360,PC.

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker
3DS XL FC:3265-6271-5244
In 3000 years time,people will remember the name,Da-Banker,for being such a [Censored]

shingi_70

I'm hoping for

Martian Manhunter
Untitled

Zantanna
Untitled

Darksied
Untitled

Cheetah
Untitled

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Tasuki

Banker-Style wrote:

There's rumours of a Game of the Year edition coming to Wii U,PS3,PSVita,Xbox 360,PC.

Hmmm if thats the case I might hold off buying the DLC and just wait till this comes out and trade in my copy for the GOTY edition.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Gamer83

Tasuki wrote:

Banker-Style wrote:

Hmmm if thats the case I might hold off buying the DLC and just wait till this comes out and trade in my copy for the GOTY edition.

This happened with Mortal Kombat so I'd say there's a 99.9% chance it happens with Injustice. If you're not that desperate for the DLC, definitely worth it to hold off for maybe another month or two.

Gamer83

kkslider5552000

Banker-Style wrote:

Ok, no. No one will ever say the best game of 2013 was Injustice, you have not earned a Game of the Year edition. And yeah, I realize Game of the Year edition means precisely nothing but it at least seems credible when people actually agree with the statement.

Edited on by kkslider5552000

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Gamer83

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Banker-Style wrote:

Ok, no. No one will ever say the best game of 2013 was Injustice, you have not earned a Game of the Year edition. And yeah, I realize Game of the Year edition means precisely nothing but it at least seems credible when people actually agree with the statement.

Dead Island got a 'Game of the Year' edition and nobody in their right mind would consider that game worthy of such a title. At least Injustice is a great game. Regardless, I don't think it will be called Game of the Year anything, it'll be called the 'Complete Edition' just like MK.

Gamer83

shingi_70

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Banker-Style wrote:

IHuh I have a buddy who's into comics moreso tahn Gamea an Injustice is his current GOTY. The same could be said for any of the hardcore FGC guys.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

Tasuki

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Banker-Style wrote:

I don't know how it started but now it seems when a game is released a second time with all the DLC included they call it the GOTY edition. I dont agree with this I would call it more like The Complete Edition or something like that. Does anyone know where GOTY became that?

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

rockodoodle

Just got this today... I think it's really cool if anybody out there is thinking of getting it. I'd give it a 9 out of ten....

rockodoodle

RoryJames

I bought this a few weeks ago but haven't had time to play due to work. It's actually pretty awesome. Epic story and great fighting system. Hopefully the dlc will get a season pass added like on other systems, otherwise it's just too expensive.

RoryJames

shingi_70

Martian Manhunter and John Stewart are announced for injustice.

John Stwart is just a skin for Hal.

WAT!

FireMario887

OMG! YES! I have waited for Martian Manhunter and he looks AWESOME! I loved seeing his moves and all! I did not expect all those ranged attacks, but still awesome! They could have added a little more of the telepathy and shape-shifting, but I am still super hyped to play as him! Martian Manhunter is my favorite DC superhero. HYPE!!!

FireMario887

Captain_Balko

What? I thought they were done with DLC...? BUT THAT'S AWESOME!

Captain_Balko

shingi_70

Nope four more characters for DLC.

WAT!

Banker-Style

I don't know much about the DC universe bar Batman,but Martain Manhunter looks awesome.

I wanna see Pengiun as a character.

3DS XL FC:3265-6271-5244
In 3000 years time,people will remember the name,Da-Banker,for being such a [Censored]

KaiserGX

Penguin is in the game, though he has no chance of being DLC. If Ed Boon is telling the truth and there IS no more Batman characters or Sub Zero then it might be, Martian Manhunter, Powergirl, Zatanna and someone else.

Though the rumor leak right now (and this is the same guy who leaked the first DLC and was correct). Is Martian Manhunter, Powergirl, Red Hood and Sub Zero. Though Ed Boon might have purposely put some names in the code to troll. He did that before in MK9.

✉ Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/kaisergx
✉ Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/kaisergx
✉ Twitter: https://twitter.com/kaisergx

Switch Friend Code: SW-3625-8025-1230 | My Nintendo: KaiserGX | Nintendo Network ID: KaiserGX

FireMario887

Wait, is that voice-acting from Justice League Unlimited? That show seemed to have the best voice-acting out of the DC media I've heard. Batman always gets good voice-acting so does Wonder Woman (Not as good as Batman). The Flash's voice changed a bit from the animated series, but still good. I'm glad that Superman sounds similar to his animated show version, because I never like Superman actors as compared to animated Superman. GL does good too.

FireMario887

FireMario887

Oh I am super glad that Martian Manhunter also has the voice of his animated version, it really suites him.

FireMario887

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.