Forums

Topic: Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker - OT

Posts 121 to 140 of 446

Sleepy_Icarus

DestinyMan wrote:

Who else is happy to see Shy Guys as enemies? Even though this isn't a Mario game, it makes me hope that one day Mario can fight those little masked men again. Right now they're a nice reference to Toad's dealings with them in Super Mario Bros. 2.

Shy Guys have to be my favorite baddies in the Mario series, so I'm glad to see these little guys back. I wish they'd show up more often in the main Mario series. The last time I recall seeing them(besides the Yoshi series) was in SM64...

Sleepy_Icarus

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9220-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: StarrKnight

Captain_Toad

According to Kmart, the price of admission for my game is $40.

Edited on by Captain_Toad

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

MasterHiggins

Toadette and Toadsworth would be nice for this game.

Posts may be more salty than Nintended!

Shy_Guy

I think it's time for our own game now,I would love to play a Shy Guy game,like a puzzle game or something.

Edited on by Shy_Guy

Shy_Guy

Nintendo Network ID: Sparty84 | Twitter:

MsJubilee

God i want a Captain toad amiibo figure, i hope they make one.

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Watch Dogs 2 & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

LzWinky

And yet other stores posted it as being $60.

Oh well, just price match the game!!

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Yoshi

Here's the deal. We have no idea what the price of this game is until Nintendo announces the MSRP/RRP.

Stores have no idea. They can guess at it, but they are as much in the dark as we are.

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

Peach64

Captain Toad has been delayed til January 2015 in Europe and announcements for other regions could follow.

I'm guessing it's a DK type if thing where they're spreading the releases out so they don't canabalise each other's sales.

Peach64

Akazury

No no no, this is totally messing me up. Why would they do that, it's not like there any other (big) releases in December.

Everything can change, but I'm never changing who I am

Nintendo Network ID: Akazury | Twitter:

Octane

Peach64 wrote:

Captain Toad has been delayed til January 2015 in Europe and announcements for other regions could follow.

I'm guessing it's a DK type if thing where they're spreading the releases out so they don't canabalise each other's sales.

But the problem is.. there aren't that many Wii U games scheduled to release in 2014; Hyrule Warriors, Bayonetta 2, and SSB for Wii U. 2015, on the other hand, is jammed full of titles; Mario Maker, Yoshi's Woolly World, Kirby and the Rainbow Curse, Star Fox U, Zelda U, Xenoblade Chronicles X, Splatoon, Mario Party 10, even Project Giant Robot, and Project Guard are listed as separate games.

Octane

MrGawain

I suppose they have to translate Cpt Toad saying 'Wahah!' and 'Hey!' into 6 different languages, and the European Tree house can't keep up.

Isn't it obvious that Falco Lombardi is actually a parrot?

MrGawain

Just came to me why they've delayed this. After Mario Kart's big June numbers, Nintendo probably predict Smash Bros to sell 2-3 million units in December. These will likely have to be pressed late in November-early December. I very much doubt they have a large access to pressing plants, and have delayed Cpt Toad in Europe so they can print more Smash Bros.

Willing to be imaginary money on it.

Isn't it obvious that Falco Lombardi is actually a parrot?

Wonkers

Octane wrote:

But the problem is.. there aren't that many Wii U games scheduled to release in 2014; Hyrule Warriors, Bayonetta 2, and SSB for Wii U. 2015, on the other hand, is jammed full of titles; Mario Maker, Yoshi's Woolly World, Kirby and the Rainbow Curse, Star Fox U, Zelda U, Xenoblade Chronicles X, Splatoon, Mario Party 10, even Project Giant Robot, and Project Guard are listed as separate games.

Most of those won't be out in Q1 2015, guaranteed. So for me it's wise to put this potential gem of a little game away from the behemoth's in Q4 2014 to give it the best chance to shine.

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/outside-centre-film-podcast/id816882615

Twitter:

whodatninja

Wonkers wrote:

Octane wrote:

Most of those won't be out in Q1 2015, guaranteed. So for me it's wise to put this potential gem of a little game away from the behemoth's in Q4 2014 to give it the best chance to shine.

Then why isn't it also delayed in US and Japan? It's not like we're getting more games during the Holidays than those guys.

whodatninja

Nintendo Network ID: whodatninja117

Captain_Toad

Untitled

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Akazury

I'm so excited, I hate that it's delayed

Everything can change, but I'm never changing who I am

Nintendo Network ID: Akazury | Twitter:

Andyliini

I would also have liked to play it during christmas, but what can I do? It's just a month or so delay, so nothing special. I sure have at least Bayonetta 1&2, Hyrule Warriors and Pokemon OR/AS to entertain me during that time. I'll have more time for Toad in January.

Dunno how I feel.

Nintendo Network ID: Andyliini | Twitter:

nintendyagmr

DestinyMan wrote:

New screenshots, although from levels we've seen before:
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

I love these. They all make great wallpapers, in my opinion.

Faster than snanic

baba_944

DestinyMan wrote:

New screenshots, although from levels we've seen before:
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

This is so flipping gorgeous.

Who are you?

kkslider5552000

Shy Guy on a train is a bizarrely amusing image to me.

Untitled

No Shy Guy, you have so much to live for! ;___;

Untitled

DON'T DO IT ;___;

Captain Toad can't jump but...

Shy Guy doesn't realize he'll just land in soft snow. How silly.

Edited on by kkslider5552000

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.