MAN1AC

Triple post? WTF is going on..

Edited on by MAN1AC

Four more months until Bayonetta 2.

3DS Friend Code: 0705-3088-6988 | Nintendo Network ID: MANIAC64

tebunker

MAN1AC wrote:

Ryno wrote:

Despite coming up short of the $60,000 goal, I still hope Ghost Song makes it to the Wii U.

I'm still holding out hope for it. A Hat In Time too.
But its very unlikely

Actually the guy is a regular at Neogaf and has said it will be happening sooner or later. Just not as fast as if he had hit that stretch goal.

tebunker

kkslider5552000

For some perspective on how many games that is, from a Wikipedia page...

"This is a list of all 648 games released for the Nintendo GameCube video game system."

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

MAN1AC

tebunker wrote:

MAN1AC wrote:

Ryno wrote:

Despite coming up short of the $60,000 goal, I still hope Ghost Song makes it to the Wii U.

I'm still holding out hope for it. A Hat In Time too.
But its very unlikely

Actually the guy is a regular at Neogaf and has said it will be happening sooner or later. Just not as fast as if he had hit that stretch goal.

That's good to hear!
Hopefully we get A Hat In Time too. The dev said he hasn't ruled out a Wii U port so hopefully its still on the way. I know a lot of Wii U owners said it was the sole reason they backed the project.

Four more months until Bayonetta 2.

3DS Friend Code: 0705-3088-6988 | Nintendo Network ID: MANIAC64

64supermario

A Hat in Time has all of my want!!! I'm also very excited for Android Assault Cactus, Stick it to the Man!, Hyperlite, Hex Heroes, 90's Arcade Racer, Shovel Knight....a lot really.

Boss Conquest and Epic Gamers on YouTube: www.youtube.com/channel/UCr-BdNM7x84aTBodCXQNlOg Also Majora's Mask is the best game ever! Search your feelings you know it to be true!

Nintendo Network ID: 64supermario | Twitter:

kkslider5552000

A Hat In Time is a huge love letter to Nintendo, so I'd be surprised to see it not end up on Nintendo.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

KryptoniteKrunch

sigh Some people always find negativity in things. I'm super stoked for Indie and eShop games like Pier Solar HD, Gucamelee, New N' Tasty, 1001 Spikes, Shovel Knight and Road Redemption(just to name a few). Very good and quite large selection of games headed to the eShops.

KryptoniteKrunch

Nintendo Network ID: KryptoniteKrunch

DirkaDirka

Looks like a lot of indie RPG's are coming to Wii U. Big fan of RPG's, and I especially have my eye on Pier Solar HD, Soul Saga, and Two Brothers. Lotsa good games coming out, looking forward to a lot of these. Thanks for the list.

DirkaDirka

Nintendo Network ID: DirkaDirka

RTX_GAMER

Well, It took a lot of time to pick the best of the Indie Games on Switch.
Here are the Top Ones according to me.
1.) Hollow Knight
2.)My Friend Pedro
3.)Risk Of Rain 2
4.)Inside
5.)Gris
6.)Hyper Light Drifter
7.)Celeste

Well, these are among the Top Picks. If you are interested to know more visit the link below.
https://www.gaming57.com/2020/10/best-indie-games-on-nintendo...
It is just not possible to mention everything here.

Edited on by RTX_GAMER

RTX_GAMER

Sorry, this topic has been locked.