Forums

Topic: Worst game you've ever seen

Posts 141 to 160 of 171

ocarinaoftime

The only metroid game i ever played is metroid prime 3 wii.... I luved that game but i was wonderin about other m... Is other m really that bad?...

ocarinaoftime

Hokori

ocarinaoftime wrote:

The only metroid game i ever played is metroid prime 3 wii.... I luved that game but i was wonderin about other m... Is other m really that bad?...

NO

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

DjinnFighter

Everybody should play The Cat and the Coup on Steam. It's free and I felt robbed.

DjinnFighter

Malkeor

@zezzy: LOL!

And the worst game i've seen....probably the Zelda CD-i games.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-2988-0518
Currently playing:
Kid Icarus Uprising
Radiant Historia

Megatron2000

Sadly almost every transformers game D|

I'm a member at the following forums
https://www.nintendolife.com
http://www.wiiwarewave.forumotion.com
http://www.gamefaqs.com
Looking forward to the WiiWare RPG Star Guardian Bankai 64 |D

sykotek

Gamesake wrote:

Untitled

Hahahaha...LMAO, that game is actually pretty fun though.

What is the meaning of life? That's so easy, the answer is TETRIS.

Ryno

WaveBoy wrote:

Untitled Untitled

But at least it's still mildy more enjoyable than the first!

Ghostbuster II, oh man I need to get my hands on that one again! I got that as a Christmas present one year with Blaster Master, your other "favorite" game. I don't think I ever got past level 2 on Ghostbusters II.

Edited on by Ryno

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

Ryno

ocarinaoftime wrote:

No, Other M is not that bad. It is different for a Metroid game, more like playing the newer Ninja Gaiden's with the whole Team Ninja influence an all..

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

Kaeobais

Ryno wrote:

WaveBoy wrote:

Untitled Untitled

But at least it's still mildy more enjoyable than the first!

Ghostbuster II, oh man I need to get my hands on that one again! I got that as a Christmas present one year with Blaster Master, your other "favorite" game. I don't think I ever got past level 2 on Ghostbusters II.

Whoa, whoa, whoa. Am I to understand that WaveBoy hates Blaster Master?!

The best strategy in the game: go up stairs and pause balls.

KingMike

sykotek wrote:

Gamesake wrote:

Untitled

Hahahaha...LMAO, that game is actually pretty fun though.

I don't even know what it is.
Obviously a Zelda ripoff.

KingMike

YorkshireNed

Destiny of the Doctors. A PC game that takes the biscuit. The BBC decided to invest some taxpayers money in making their own computer games because these things were popular and using their own big name license, Doctor Who, and zero experience in software development, they hatched the biggest turkey of all time. The graphics and sound were yars behind what everyone else was making in 1997 and the game was near as unplayed. Confusing, unresponsive, dodgy collision detection and horrible controls. Top it all off with a plot that literally made no sense, embarassing cut scenes and horrible box art and I would say this is the worst game ever. Yet, because it has "Doctor Who" stamped on it, there are nutcases out there who will still pay good money for it online and some extreme cases will even defend it. If you go to any review site that lets people rate games, you'll find this game get average, sometimes even high ratings but they are all made my the more sociopathic, delusional elements of Doctor Who fandom.

http://www.wasistdas.co.uk

my website for krautrock, experimental, weird music

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.