Forums

Topic: What's your favorite Nintendo system?

Posts 261 to 280 of 323

PinkSpider

Overall still the SNES but currently i cannot put my 3DS down so i would say best handheld 3ds best console snes

3DS Friend code : 2878 9572 9160 PinkSpider
Mario Kart 7 Community code : 54 7436 5412 6010
Wii U I.D : PinkSpider

Spagem

@MrWalkieTalkie Oh that's good. Thanks for responding.

Spagem

3DS Friend Code: 2406-5638-4729 | My Nintendo: Spagem | Nintendo Network ID: smp1998

Spagem

PinkSpider wrote:

Overall still the SNES but currently i cannot put my 3DS down so i would say best handheld 3ds best console snes

I sort of agree but I'm not sure if I like the 3DS or GBA more...

Spagem

3DS Friend Code: 2406-5638-4729 | My Nintendo: Spagem | Nintendo Network ID: smp1998

FireMario887

The gamecube. Comfortable controller, excellent games, superior graphics, best console ever. I don't understand whey some people say if failed. I would have said Wii if the only interesting titles were the ones developed and/or published by Nintendo, along with very few great third-party developed titles. The gamecube had a larger amount of those.

FireMario887

FireMario887

I meant if the if it the Wii had more (as in number of titles) interesting titles.

FireMario887

Spagem

Yeah, I see whatcha mean. @Varia

Spagem

rayword45

Brando67854321 wrote:

No you aren't! to me personally wii was a huge disappointment. The gamecube was better than the wii & you know what? The gamecube was trash too!

Do you have any positive comments towards Nintendo (or other companies like Sega)? All I see in your comments list is hate.

And 3DS > GBA > DSi > DS Lite > Wii > N64 > GCN. I consider SNES and NES to be completely different for some reason.

This is a signature.
Link goes here now.
Screw you.

Spagem

WaveBoy wrote:

Here are a few examples where the NES imo beats out the SNES.

Super Mario Bros 2(most will say 3) > World
Contra > Contra III: The Alien Wars (III was dissapointing...Contra 1 is CLASSIC.)
Mega Man 2(take a pick from 1-6) > Mega Man X or 7(X was great, but 2 was just amazing)
Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!! > Super Punch-out!! (Not even close...)
Donkey Kong > Donkey Kong Country (Was never a fan, fantastic & unique graphics aside...)

SNES clearly wins though with Zelda ALTTP, Super Metroid and Super Casltevania IV(C and CIII were still pretty darn awesome) I'm also one of the few who had a better time with TMNT II: The Arcade game(ESPECIALLY The 'actual' arcade version)over TMNT IV: Turtles in Time.

Eh... I see your point about the games being more preferred on NES most of the time. But another thing that would make the SNES better then the NES is the games. ( Not the sequels. The games ) What I mean is, games like StreetFighter 2, Mortal Komat, ect. Also can't forget the SNES's great RPG's.

Spagem

Happy_Mask

mega wrote:

WaveBoy wrote:

Here are a few examples where the NES imo beats out the SNES.

Super Mario Bros 2(most will say 3) > World
Contra > Contra III: The Alien Wars (III was dissapointing...Contra 1 is CLASSIC.)
Mega Man 2(take a pick from 1-6) > Mega Man X or 7(X was great, but 2 was just amazing)
Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!! > Super Punch-out!! (Not even close...)
Donkey Kong > Donkey Kong Country (Was never a fan, fantastic & unique graphics aside...)

SNES clearly wins though with Zelda ALTTP, Super Metroid and Super Casltevania IV(C and CIII were still pretty darn awesome) I'm also one of the few who had a better time with TMNT II: The Arcade game(ESPECIALLY The 'actual' arcade version)over TMNT IV: Turtles in Time.

Eh... I see your point about the games being more preferred on NES most of the time. But another thing that would make the SNES better then the NES is the games. ( Not the sequels. The games ) What I mean is, games like StreetFighter 2, Mortal Komat, ect. Also can't forget the SNES's great RPG's.

Fixed that for you. :3

Edited on by Happy_Mask

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

TsunamiSensei

Gamecube easily, It was my first video game system and through it I discovered amazing games like Super Mario Sunshine and the Wind Waker.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

Ryno

If I were to keep only one console it would be the SNES. The library is truly amazing and no system has a better one.

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

KAHN

SNES was what my great-great-great grandkids started on. i started on odyssey. SNES had a great library, but now that i've got the good 16 titles that i liked on it, i'll be rooting for gamecube on this one. a lot of people say it was a disappointment, but those people can eat a lemon. GC was where i first started having to see a doctor because i'd been playing it so long (and i'm talking about day-night play times). love that beast.

KAHN

3DS Friend Code: 1032-1301-2772 | Nintendo Network ID: Milkman12

Spagem

@Happy_Mask Haha... XP

Spagem

Spagem

Master_Ryno wrote:

If I were to keep only one console it would be the SNES. The library is truly amazing and no system has a better one.

YEAH!!!--

I agree. No system has ever had a better one... ( Besides maybe PS2. I love that game library. )

Spagem

Mr-Metroid

The PS2 game libray was bad IMO. It was big but bad. Quality over quantity. @mega

Who has two thumbs and loves hot springs?
Everyone with two thumbs!

Electricmastro

My, how times have changed.

Untitled

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

Spagem

@Electricmastro Sadly they have. I wish it was still all about SNES and Genesis. ;(

Spagem

HaastMK7

I Love the Wii but my favourite console would have to be the DS3 ... 3DS

Miiverse: Haast_NZL
Followers: 855
Follow me! https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Haast_NZL

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0434-4753 | Nintendo Network ID: Haast_NZL

Spagem

Yeah, the 3DS is good too. Probably the best " this generation " console. @CosmicMii

Spagem

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.