Forums

Topic: The Official GameCube Thread

Posts 401 to 408 of 408

Anti-Matter

@Ninfan
Buy the games, NOT download the ROMs from internet.
To tell you, my Gamecube games are just only THREE so far.
1. Harvest Moon Magical Melody
2. The Sims Buatin' Out
3. Kao the Kangaroo Round 2
I bought them with my salary.
Legal and Original, including the box and manual inside.
How about you ?

Edited on by Anti-Matter

My Top 5 Music genre:
1. Super Eurobeat
2. Cyber Trance
3. Euro Trance
4. Hardcore Techno
5. Bubblegum / Eurodance

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

ThanosReXXX

@Ninfan Don't be silly. No one, and I do mean no one NEEDS new games. Games are just a hobby, a luxury, a modern commodity, but we can all do just perfectly fine without them, so it's not like they're a basic human necessity...

As for GameCube-related homebrew: try using Google, you'll never know how many results you'll find.
But the answer to your question is yes, there actually is a GameCube homebrew scene. It isn't very big, though, other than basically part of the same as what you can get on a soft-modded Wii, so some retro remakes, Doom and Quake ports, and lots and lots of emulators for just about every system that came before. But there's more available on the Wii and the emulators all run better on there, seeing as it's more powerful, so you'd be better off soft-modding a Wii and getting all your GameCube stuff and related wares on there, instead of messing with a GameCube, which is harder to do as well.

@FullbringIchigo Those mini DVD's probably didn't help much in that regard, either...

Oh, and definitely also agreed on the GameCube edition of Metal Gear Solid Twin Snakes.
I still own that game as well.

'The console wars are like boobs. Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

Ninfan

see there thinking of releasing KILLER 7 again. brilliant game. but i don't think I need to play that one again.

Ninfan

Switch Friend Code: SW-8545-3735-7300 | 3DS Friend Code: 5430-2977-8452 | My Nintendo: Nin10dofan | Nintendo Network ID: 462971 name nin10dofan

ThanosReXXX

@Ninfan Says who? I've not seen any news about that on here.

'The console wars are like boobs. Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Ninfan

it said it in the headline, THINKING of doing it.

Ninfan

Switch Friend Code: SW-8545-3735-7300 | 3DS Friend Code: 5430-2977-8452 | My Nintendo: Nin10dofan | Nintendo Network ID: 462971 name nin10dofan

ThanosReXXX

@Ninfan What headline where? No offense, but you REALLY need to learn to be more clear in your comments. By now, I've gotten to know you a little, so I know you're not a troll, but I also don't find it all that strange that some people seem to think that you are, because often times, your comments are either incomplete, or they make no sense whatsoever.

Dogorilla

@ThanosReXXX There was an article on here a couple of days ago saying Suda51 wants to re-release some of his old games including Killer7, but he doesn't own the rights to them so it's not his decision. I think that must be what Ninfan is referring to.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NCyD3XoJgM

ThanosReXXX

@Dogorilla Well there you go: now it's instantly clear. When you use half-sentences or partial information, it's anyone's guess. That's kind of like assuming that everybody else automatically understands what the hell you're talking about...

And usually, I myself like to point out sources and such, in case people are curious and/or interested.

On a side note: I also completely missed that article, so I would never have known, had you not clarified this mystery for me, so thanks.

Edited on by ThanosReXXX

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic