Forums

Topic: The Xbox One Game Recommendations Thread

Posts 161 to 180 of 189

BruceCM

Yeah, I played the Android version, @NEStalgia .... But I wanted to replay it properly! Suggest other games by them that I can play on my XB1?

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

Banjo-

One more week of Super Sale and new weekly deals, all here:

‭https://majornelson.com/2019/07/22/this-weeks-deals-with-gold-and-spotlight-sale-plus-one-more-week-of-the-xbox-super-game-sale/

Banjo-

BruceCM

Unfortunately, I have no money left....

SW-4357-9287-0699

Banjo-

@BruceCM Same here. I still have to get Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection, Crash Team Racing (not included anyway)…

Banjo-

BruceCM

I got the best deals in their sales, anyway.... @BlueOcean! Most of the games are still actually cheaper pre-owned physical locally, so I can get them whenever

SW-4357-9287-0699

Banjo-

@BruceCM I will probably move soon so I need as much digital stuff as possible.

Banjo-

BruceCM

Huh, I might move soonish, too, @BlueOcean .... But physical games hardly take up that much room! Unless you have thousands of them

SW-4357-9287-0699

Banjo-

@BruceCM Haha well I have some retro physical games already but not that many, I sold some. For some reason I wanted to have all the Xbox One Resident Evil games in physical form. Why? I have no idea. Is it because I could not get 5 and 6 last generation? I was Nintendo-only until this generation.

Edited on by Banjo-

Banjo-

BruceCM

Well, I'm not bothered about games for my XBox being physical, as such, @BlueOcean Since they still have to be installed on the system, anyway So, whichever is cheaper is what I'll get ....
Until recently, I had a Vita as well as my Switch & previously had a 2DS Before that, I did have a DS & then DS Lite along with PSP, then slim 1

SW-4357-9287-0699

Banjo-

@BruceCM So you have been a handheld gamer all this time until the Xbox One S? That's interesting! I have been a Nintendo fanboy all my life although it's hard to believe now. LOL What is Slim 1? PS1 Slim? :S

Banjo-

BruceCM

Yeah, @BlueOcean .... PSP slim? There were probably more games I liked on DS but PSP had some great ones, too

SW-4357-9287-0699

Banjo-

@BruceCM So Xbox One S is your first home console. Good choice considering backwards compatibility and rare games from Rare and Sega.

Banjo-

BruceCM

Yeah, although I'm wondering what happened to Star Ocean 1st Departure R, @BlueOcean .... Assuming 2nd Evolution follows it

SW-4357-9287-0699

Banjo-

@BruceCM No idea. We should go back to Xbox One games recommendations. Resident Evil (all).

Edited on by Banjo-

Banjo-

BruceCM

Lols, @BlueOcean .... My console just arrived, so I'm setting it up now

SW-4357-9287-0699

Banjo-

BruceCM wrote:

Lols, @BlueOcean .... My console just arrived, so I'm setting it up now

Great! Make sure to take photos of that gorgeous special edition! Let us know what game you are checking out.

Banjo-

BruceCM

Put 2 pictures in the other thread, @BlueOcean.... Just installing some GamePass ones

SW-4357-9287-0699

BruceCM

Liking Witcher 2 a lot... Started 3 & that's definitely going to be better, now I've finished White Orchard

SW-4357-9287-0699

BruceCM

Dragon Age Origins, 2 & Inquisition coming.... Along with Divinity Original Sin 1 & 2

SW-4357-9287-0699

Sorry, this topic has been locked.