Forums

Topic: The Xbox One Game Recommendations Thread

Posts 141 to 160 of 189

BruceCM

Quite a few more coming, @BlueOcean .... Mostly through Game's site

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

Banjo-

@BruceCM Tomorrow is Monday, you might get the console...

After jumping in and out several times since it became a Game with Gold two years ago, I beat Watch Dogs and I have to said that I liked it. Still have some mini games and side missions to complete but with my God-upgraded smartphone I should be able to do it more easily. Some of them still are hard though! And yeah, I prefer Assassin's Creed but Watch Dogs has been interesting and fun even after 50 hours, more than what I have enjoyed other games that I paid full price for. As a side note, it runs better on Xbox One X than on Xbox One (haven't played it on S).

Edited on by Banjo-

Banjo-

BruceCM

Hopefully, @BlueOcean ... Already jumped on buying the 2 Watch Dogs games

SW-4357-9287-0699

Banjo-

@BruceCM Games on Game Pass that you could play first are Forza Horizon 4 to be impressed with something beautiful and fun and if you like retro stuff Rare Replay is a wonderful package, including the presentation and extras. Super Lucky's Tale has lovely art and music and incredibly smooth controls. There are around 200 games on GP but these are three examples.

Edited on by Banjo-

Banjo-

Gamecuber

@BruceCM Arkham Asylum is brilliant (and sets you up for the even better Arkham City).

‘You swapped three different N64 games for Pokemon Stadium? Where’s your pride? Your dignity?!?

‘…I traded it for a Pikachu’

BruceCM

I'll let you know how it goes, @Gamecuber .... & anyone else interested Should we have a thread for that, so everyone can share what they're playing now on XB1 & PS4?

SW-4357-9287-0699

Gamecuber

@BruceCM sounds good.

‘You swapped three different N64 games for Pokemon Stadium? Where’s your pride? Your dignity?!?

‘…I traded it for a Pikachu’

BruceCM

If nobody else does one when I've played a bit.... I'll create a thread! Maybe with screenshots & clips, if people like....? @Gamecuber

SW-4357-9287-0699

Banjo-

LOL I am playing Escape Artist mission on Watch Dogs. You have to escape from the police on a motorbike. You start inside a parking, I drove upstairs and through rooftops and suspended railroad tracks and the police cars were literally stuck to me all the time even in a diagonal position because there isn't enough space for them to drive a car. So cheap @NEStalgia

I escaped from the police cars, I reached the destination that seemed to be on an underground car park, opened the door, got inside and it wasn't there. I closed the door for a while so the police didn't find me (a green circle was nearby) but they found me with... X-ray vision? WTF... Are Chicago policemen X-men? Anyone from Chicago can confirm?

Edited on by Banjo-

Banjo-

BruceCM

Um, I'm pretty sure Chicago police aren't X-Men, @BlueOcean ... You're putting me off that game

SW-4357-9287-0699

Banjo-

@BruceCM Nooo, it's great! The policemen are cheaters but the more you play the more things you can do to avoid them: raise bridges, raise road blockers, disrupt helicopters, destroy cars with your own vehicle, destroy steam pipes... Almost everything is done with an X button prompt. Sometimes I jump into the water and look for a boat that are great for escaping because the cops can't sail.

There are also on-foot missions that are fun because you can hack their headsets and send a loud noise to annoy them, interrupt their reinforcement requests, explode nearby objects, distract them with items like in Metal Gear Solid... You have weapons but you need to use the environment and be stealthy.

Edited on by Banjo-

Banjo-

NEStalgia

@BlueOcean LOL, yep, that sounds like Watch Dogs (plus the terrible driving controls making it that much more fun ) I love how even swimming down the entire river, they're stuck to you the entire time. Real Chicago PD would never do that. They're union.

NEStalgia

BruceCM

Well, you'll see I have both Watch Dogs games now, @BlueOcean ....

SW-4357-9287-0699

Banjo-

@NEStalgia

@BruceCM That's quite nice, you already have a nice collection of games for a good price.

Banjo-

BruceCM

Yeah, @BlueOcean; just a few games left & the console itself....

SW-4357-9287-0699

NEStalgia

@BruceCM Ooohh, Jade Empire! Bioware's best game other than BGII!

NEStalgia

Sorry, this topic has been locked.