Forums

Topic: The everything Xbox thread

Posts 9,061 to 9,080 of 11,914

ThanosReXXX

@Dezzy Yes, it's all going to be next gen titles. Nothing first-party, though, so it's multi-platform titles and perhaps some third party exclusives. We know of at least one definite title: gameplay of the new Assassin's Creed was already confirmed for the 7th.

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

Grumblevolcano

@ThanosReXXX I think among the next gen 3rd party stuff we'll see the usual Inside Xbox segments like games joining Game Pass.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

ThanosReXXX

@Grumblevolcano That could also be true, yeah. But the way Spencer put it, it sounded very much like this was going to be a series X-specific Xbox Inside, so I am expecting that to be the bulk of it.

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Grumblevolcano

Hmm so from the looks of that, Assassin's Creed and one other franchise are the only franchises that have appeared in a Xbox event before of which both are entries that haven't appeared in a Xbox event before.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

BruceCM

Um, he says 'one other game has been on our stage before', which must be Cyberpunk 2077? I certainly want to see some more of that one .... & Valhalla!

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

ThanosReXXX

Only 70 more minutes until showtime, people!

ThanosReXXX

@DarthNocturnal Well, it says 4pm GMT, which is in 65 minutes over here, in the Netherlands.

ThanosReXXX

@DarthNocturnal Okay, so I checked again, and it actually IS at the time that you said, which is weird, because that's NOT at 4pm GMT, but at 5pm. Strange...

ThanosReXXX

@Grumblevolcano Yeah, I know.... Now...

Ralizah

More Cyberpunk. Nice!

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

ThanosReXXX

@DarthNocturnal Yeah, all the other times were correct, GMT wasn't, because it's CEST currently.
Oh, well... I'm watching now, so it's all good.

Ralizah

Disappointing so far, except for Chorvs and The Medium, which feels kind of like something Silent Hill-adjacent thanks to the environment morphing and Akira Yamaoka soundtrack. Very interested in that.

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

BruceCM

Wow, they're slaying it .... Been playing Bright Memory on Steam & already wishlisted the one advertised here! Along with Vampire Masquerade Bloodlines 2 Not heard anything about the Chorvs game before but it looks awesome, & I'll be keeping an eye on that now! The Ascent also looks superb, so there's another
Just when we thought Yazuza games would never come to XBox, what do they show? Not sure about that one myself but will look into it more, along with The Medium

SW-4357-9287-0699

Grumblevolcano

@DarthNocturnal I guess the real gameplay will come in Ubisoft's digital event.

Grumblevolcano

ThanosReXXX

@Ralizah Disappointing? Well, of course tastes differ, but I saw a VERY different presentation. I loved almost everything I saw...

@DarthNocturnal The developer just confirmed that it was actual gameplay. Some of it was of the already revealed trailer, but most of the newer parts shown was actual gameplay.

BruceCM

Yeah, I was hoping for more gameplay for that as well, @DarthNocturnal & @Grumblevolcano .... I'm sure there will be some revealed before release, though Well, that was still amazing & I've got some new games to look into now, so I'm pretty happy with it, overall

SW-4357-9287-0699

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic