Forums

Topic: The everything Xbox thread

Posts 7,801 to 7,820 of 11,914

NEStalgia

@BruceCM well technically if we're being that strict, there is no Batman.....its The Bat Man.

NEStalgia

BruceCM

Correct, @NEStalgia ... Fortunately, there's nobody going by just Batman to confuse us I'm not sure why the Mass Effect guy is called Joker, actually, as he's not really funny

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

BruceCM

Well, it's been fine from 1st set-up until now .... I tried to sign-in here with Edge It then lost internet, so I tried turning off both console & hub, waiting 30 & restarting Wi-fi is fine on phone, so I know it's not that & I double-checked everything I can think off

SW-4357-9287-0699

Banjo-

@BruceCM Try this. Press the Xbox button to access the quick menu and then use the restart console option. It usually fixes weird things.

Banjo-

BruceCM

Well, it's all sorted out now, thanks, @BlueOcean .... Maybe just being off for awhile as I was out helped

SW-4357-9287-0699

BruceCM

What's anyone else playing....? Got to ruins looking for archaeologigist in Mass Effect

SW-4357-9287-0699

Eel

I managed to get some time to play on the new 4k TV (I have the Xbox connected to it so my dad can watch his movies, I plan to move it back to my room once he's done).

I'm actually playing Viva Piñata right now.

I can see All the pixels

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

ThanosReXXX

@Morpheel I've always found that to be a very enjoyable game. I still own both games in the series.

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

Eel

I've only played the first one, though I now have Rare Replay so I do own both. But I'm saving the second one for after I'm done with the first one.

Outside of the xbox, I also played the DS game, which is a surprisingly faithful interpretation of the game. I completed that one 100%.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

NEStalgia

@BruceCM I go by Batman all the time.

I figure in mass effect, "Joker" must be his callsign, like modern fighter pilots have..... And he probably got the callsign because hes a sarcastic wise guy that doesn't seem to take anything seriously enough, in the surface. But that's just my head canon. Given biowares writing skills during that series, they may have just watched the Adam West Bat Man series in a tv marathon and used the name.

NEStalgia

NEStalgia

@Morpheel but they're not the highest quality pixels anyone's ever seen, are they?

NEStalgia

BruceCM

Yeah, could be, @NEStalgia .... It's as good a name as anything else

SW-4357-9287-0699

ThanosReXXX

@NEStalgia That feeling when people label Xbox 360 games as vintage...

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic