Forums

Topic: The everything Xbox thread

Posts 7,741 to 7,760 of 11,914

Banjo-

@Morpheel That and the bags scandal.They deserved the bad reputation, it's the only way for some publishers to start caring about what they're selling and not rely on future patches to fix everything. This is what happened with Anthem too, it was an absolute mess at launch so it's not just Bethesda.

Banjo-

Grumblevolcano

I'm still not quite sure what Microsoft benefits from out of that insanely good Game Pass Ultimate deal. Unless there's a catch on next gen (e.g. Game Pass Ultimate subscriptions don't count towards Scarlett games), it just looks like Microsoft losing a lot.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Banjo-

@Grumblevolcano They said that Game Pass games get increased sales. Sea of Thieves was a launch Game Pass game and it broke some sales records on Xbox One, like best first-party seller or something like that. Therefore, it's not that Game Pass means fewer sales but more sales whether the purchasers are inside or outside Game Pass.

Banjo-

redd214

Managed to get a few games in on the Gears 5 test. Game runs buttery smooth for the most part. Can definitely see why some like it even though it's not really my cup of tea. Really hope fans are pleased with the full release.

redd214

Banjo-

@redd214 Playing Microsoft's betas? I thought that your Xbox One is a paperweight or so you said on another thread.

redd214 wrote:

Switch and PS4 here. I have an Xbox One S for playing Forza but it mainly is a paperweight so that will be getting sold soon. Between the Switch and the PS4 really have all bases covered when it comes to gaming, perfe t combo!

Edited on by Banjo-

Banjo-

Banjo-

redd214 wrote:

@BlueOcean oh noooo you caught me!!! You must be bored lol

Yes so thanks for making me laugh. LMAO.

Banjo-

Banjo-

redd214 wrote:

@BlueOcean go play some games then man

I'm playing Watch Dogs now. Have you found a buyer yet?

Banjo-

redd214

@BlueOcean actually enjoyed watch dogs 1 when I played it, got the Platinum and everything. Still been meaning to get along to the second but may be one I never get to unfortunately.

And nope haven't even listed it yet. Got 2 months til I need it gone so may as well get some time in. Should sell quick at the price I'm thinking so no biggie

redd214

BruceCM

Is there a thread to share pictures, when I get my console & games? Not sure how I'd upload them here, either.....

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

Eel

you could just share them here, in the xbox thread. Being pictures of an xbox and all.

You can upload to some pic sharing site or twitter and link them here.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

BruceCM

& games, @Morpheel .... ? Then, we need a screenshot thread here, too!

SW-4357-9287-0699

Banjo-

@BruceCM I would post them here like Morpheel suggested. I would like to see the console and controller you bought because they are rare and beautiful!

Also, you created a thread for game recommendations and I think that it is a great idea to have a thread focused on games that is shorter and easier to read than this one but you still ask for game recommendations on here, my boy!

Edited on by Banjo-

Banjo-

BruceCM

Well, people still suggest games here.... @BlueOcean! I'll pop a picture of the collection of physical ones in there, so people know what I have

SW-4357-9287-0699

Banjo-

@BruceCM What game (physical or digital) are you going to play first?

Banjo-

BruceCM

I'll want to get on with the GamePass ones, since I'm paying for that, @BlueOcean .... Been putting some on my playlist, not settled on one specifically yet

SW-4357-9287-0699

BruceCM

SW-4357-9287-0699

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic