Forums

Topic: What's your biggest gaming regret?

Posts 101 to 106 of 106

RancidVomit86

Playing AvP: Colonial Marines and not buying an Atari Jaguar with a working Jaguar CD for only $15...but eh I scored a JVC X'Eye that same day for only $15.

Battle.net - Dayman
Steam - RancidVomit86
PSN - RancidVomit86

Where my friends and I usually get stupid:
https://www.twitch.tv/MUDWALLHOLLER - Come by hang and visit our Discord. The link for Discord is on the Twitch page.

Let's Go Buffalo!

BandG

Buying the Wii Balance board when it came out for $90

Super Smash Bros. Can't Wait!

Nintendo Network ID: Waterwraith

Fingeldor

When I was 12-13, I had a Sega Genesis, not a SNES like all my [cool] friends.

Three days ago, my wife got me one for my birthday with an original copy of A Link to the Past. Happiness ensued. =D

3DS Friend: 3754-6858-1461
Mario Maker Course ID: 63D7-0000-0024-5F62 (it's kinda hard...)
My Backloggery
8-Bit Music by Scott Iblings
Miiverse:

3DS Friend Code: 3754-6858-1461 | Nintendo Network ID: Bingly

Ludicoloishome

When i got my Wii back in late 07 the gamestop had 3 big nintendo titles Fire Emblem Radient Dawn, Super Paper Mario, Metroid prime 3 and Pokemon Battle Revolution my parents said i could pick two games of my choice. I picked the two i thought would stay high in price Paper Mario and Pokemon -_- i later got metroid but i'm afraid at 65$ Fire emblem will have to wait.

Ludicoloishome

FishieFish

Ludicoloishome wrote:

When i got my Wii back in late 07 the gamestop had 3 big nintendo titles Fire Emblem Radient Dawn, Super Paper Mario, Metroid prime 3 and Pokemon Battle Revolution my parents said i could pick two games of my choice. I picked the two i thought would stay high in price Paper Mario and Pokemon -_- i later got metroid but i'm afraid at 65$ Fire emblem will have to wait.

I am suprised how far Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn shot up in price.

I got it for £20 new before Christmas in wrapper, and I could sell that for £40 now since it is still sealed! (Mine would be worth less since the back is in some foreign language.).
I want to open it and play it when I have more time though.

"No one said you could touch."

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.