Forums

Topic: The PlayStation Fan Thread

Posts 14,941 to 14,960 of 16,083

Anti-Matter
Big Rumble Boxing demo gameplay from PS4.
The fighting style was just exactly i want from Boxing games (Stamina bar, Guard meter, Super Power gauge, Tekken style fighting). 😀
But i wish Character creation mode in that game as i like to create my own boxers.

Anti-Matter

Losermagnet

@Dezzy i had no idea it wasnt already on xbox. Thats wild.

@TheJGG thats a nifty inclusion.

@BruceCM have you played Mass Effect before? I played 1 and 2 ages ago. I feel like 1 will have the most significant improvements.

Switch friend code: SW-2223-7827-8798
Give me a heads-up if you're going to send a request please.

BruceCM

I played the whole trilogy while I had an XB1 s & they were on GamePass, @Losermagnet .... I can certainly assure you that 1 is quite a bit better in the Legendary Edition! More a question of lots of little things than anything huge but they do add up to quite a bit better So far, 2 is much more like it was before but the graphics are still that bit sharper & quite a bit brighter, etc. It's not like this was supposed to be full-on remakes or anything

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

JoyBoy

Is Anthem worth it for 2,79? Or is it one of those it's not worth your time let alone your money games?

I also see Jedi fallen order on sale, might look into that.

SW-7849-9887-2074

3DS Friend Code: 3754-7789-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: Longforgotten

Octane

@JoyBoy Just get Fallen Order. Anthem is pretty much a dead game at this point.

Octane

Dezzy

@JoyBoy

Fallen Order is a significantly better game. Get that!

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

Octane

@Marioman2020 Please don't multipost, you can edit your comment if you want to add more.

Octane

jedgamesguy

I’m excited for the release of F1 2021. It looks like a serious step up from the previous games in handling, graphics, and just general effort. Shame Imola and Portugal won’t be available for a few months but as long as we get the tracks I don’t care.

Currently playing:
Final Fantasy VII Rebirth
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-6764-9521-9114

BruceCM

Nope, it's published by them, @Anti-Matter ..... Developer is 3D Clouds, part of Outright Games Group! They do Paw Patrol & other games you probably like I found all that out in seconds, btw

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

Anti-Matter

@BruceCM
Ah... I see.
I was wondering since when Bandai Namco ever developed Nickelodeon cartoon series games.

Anti-Matter

Dezzy

Has anyone here played either of the last 2 COD games? Do they have the option to install the single player and multiplayer elements separately at all?

Edited on by Dezzy

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

Wheeler

Maybe I'll buy a PS4/PS5 when Sony gets rid of the time bomb and stop it with the 3rd party censorship

Wheeler

Zuljaras

My PS One finally arrived Now I only wait for my first PS1 game and I will have some retro fun!

The image quality via AV Composite cables is bad and there are lots of flickering and wavy stuff on still colorful objects but it is ok. I have to find and invest in PS1 to HDMI converter or S-Video one.

jedgamesguy

Can’t say I’m surprised; this is likely a reward for Returnal selling well… more to come for sure.

Currently playing:
Final Fantasy VII Rebirth
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-6764-9521-9114

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic