Forums

Topic: Soulsborne Series Thread

Posts 421 to 440 of 441

Snatcher

@Eagly I have to see when I made the account to be sure, but it was my 2nd save, because I wanted to do a dex build instead of whatever I was using before, I love katanas!

I feel like it was only because of the good weapon and the fact that the games are easier, I feel like whenever I get to blood borne, it’s gonna be much harder, which it will be. Also I’m not doing NG plus, I heard it’s hell, for whatever reason lol.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

Snatcher

I think I’m gonna restart my blood borne account as well, as it’s been a wile, and I want to figure out which weapon I like the most. Or maybe not, I’m not sure what to do ):

Edited on by Snatcher

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

Snatcher

@Eagly Thank you! I’m really happy I finally did it!

I’m not far at all, only on the 2nd boss fight, so I’m gonna restart it! As I also have a better understanding as well!

I’m glad hollowknight clicked with you, it’s such an amazing game!

Kermit1doesmath

Does Jedi Fallen Order count as a souls-like, that game can be crazy hard even on easy.

dysgraphia awareness human

CJD87

Guys...! Now only 3.39 £GBP in e-shop sale...

I would highly highly recommend 'Salt & Sanctuary' - an amazing 2D side-scrolling Dark Souls, which serves as a bit of a love letter to FromSoft games.

Lots of focus on build diversity / skill tree, but great metroidvania elements too. Honestly one of my favorite games of all time, and amazing replayability! (considering different builds etc)

My absolute favorite non-FromSoft souls like, by a landslide

CJD87

Snatcher

@Kermit1 yes! I loved that game as well! It was amazing!

Snatcher

I just beat rom yesterday! The clinic lady killed them all! I can’t believe it, I, kinda can, but that’s what I get for trusting someone in a soulsborne, at least I saved two of them, the nun lady and the superstitious old man. Sadly, everybody else has been killed. Apparently there is a little girl as well but I never found her before beating rom. Oh and that stupid old guy that looked like he was eating people, so glad I sent him to the clinic lol. At least she had that cord I needed for he third ending, so that’s a twisted bright side this game is amazing!

Snatcher

@Zuljaras that’s the same weapon I’m using! Does everyone use this blade? It’s amazing! The bosses are great, the atmosphere, perfect.

Snatcher

@Zuljaras I saw the blade will looking into the game, and if I should go with strength or skill. I need to look up some things, because I get lost a lot lol.

I just wished I hadn’t given anyone to the clinic lol.

Snatcher

Two days ago i started the dlc since I’m almost done with the game! Just beat the lady in the clock tower, and I loved it so much! I’m not excited to get to kos at all.

Also I’m so sorry to everyone I haven’t replied to. I just haven’t felt like writing/typing,I’m so sorry, I will get to it I promise!

Snatcher

I finally did it! I beat bloodborne plus dlc! What a ride it was, it was so amazing! The gameplay was top notch, the fights were spectacular, the music, oh the music, was amazing!

I’m so happy to have played it, and it will be in my gaming brain vault for years to come. 10/10 must play if you enjoy games like this!

Next is elden ring, I’m not going to reset my profile, but I wonder if I should wait for the dlc, or resume, I’m gonna do a magic build this time, and I’m in the middle of rannis quest.

(Just gonna take you here so you guys can see it (: @Eagly @Zuljaras )

Zuljaras

@Snatcher Bloodborne is one of those games that you can say ... it is perfect

I see lots of people say all Souls games are the same and I see what they mean but each one is so different than the rest even DS1, DS2 and DS3.

Maybe I've become a fanatic fanboy of the genre

The only one that I do not want to play is Sekiro I know I will get lynched for that but I prefer the Fantasy European style of the other games.

Bloodborne is what I wanted the next Castlevania to be like!

Edited on by Zuljaras

Snatcher

@Zuljaras That’s great to hear! Because I plan to plays those three at some point!

Elden ring definitely pulled me in, if my 55 hour play time wasn’t enough Lmao.

Oh I definitely get what you mean, I only want to play it for it’s theme, but if you’re not into it’s theme world and setting, it’s definitely not worth playing for you.

Can you imagine a bloodborne castlevania game, literally the stuff of dreams!

Edited on by Snatcher

Snatcher

@Eagly Take your time please. I only just decided to play these two games this year, I started bloodborne last year but only got past the first boss and stopped because here were other games I was interested in, soulsborns can wait, these games are great when you don’t feel rushed and don’t have anything else in your backlog.

Snatcher

I started up my elden ring account yesterday, killed that one academy boss, and got reborn to do a int build, I’m around the endgame now, so maybe I can beat this game faster then the others, because going back to this account, only tells me that I was so bad when it came to stats.

A dex weapon I was using with 22 strength for no reason, telling me I switched them halfway through lmao. It was all over the place. But hoe,y does intelligence need a lot! I also finally finished rannis questline! I’m so happy!

Eagly wrote:

@Snatcher I’ve been meaning to play them for awhile I think I’ll use demon souls as a refresher after some open world game like death stranding, days gone or Ghost of T. You know linear and scripted after a giant checklist

I never got the notification for it for some reason.

That sounds like a great idea! It worked for me! Demon souls definitely helps you get back into the feel of things no doubt!

I actually haven’t finished GOT yet,I got to the endgame, but another game pulled me in, I think it was demon souls, only to not finish that ether lol.

Edited on by Snatcher

Snatcher

To anyone who has played elden ring, what’s your opinions on the bosses?

Snatcher

I did it! I finally beat elden ring! It was an amazing game, and wile I think it has issues, my only gripes are with the boss fights and combat decisions, other than that this game was amazing! And even after my half a year break, I still, enjoyed it! I can’t wait for the dlc as well and I hope it expands on this already amazing game! (8.5/10)

Also I might have needed a mimic tear here and there but I didn’t use it on the first phase of the final boss! And I used it a little in the last phase, when it got to around half health I despawned it.

Again great game! And I can’t wait to try sekiro or dark souls, whichever comes first!

Chaotic_Neutral

@Snatcher Elden Ring has some of the best bosses in the series and was easily one of my favourite games to 100%.

Old Grumpy and stuck in my ways.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic