Forums

Topic: Castlehominid99's Personal Diary

Posts 401 to 420 of 609

castlehominid99

I'm sorry slapshot that I had to go but does anybody want to help me get send a smugshot, complete freeburn challenges, meet in wild cats stadium, and let me jump over your car please I need help geting those as I want the platinum badly

PSN ID: castlehominid99

3DS Friend Code: 0731-4849-6143 | Nintendo Network ID: theironmango

ItsFuzzyPickles

Stuffgamer1 wrote:

@SSBF1999: Hey, sorry for your financial problems. I'd hate to be in your situation. As it is, I just can't afford all the SOFTWARE I want to buy. Not as big a problem, imo. Oh, well...I'm sure you can make do with NSMBWii and/or Spirit Tracks for a while, right?

Don't worry about it Stuffgamer1. I did not need a Playstation 3 anyway. I have no problem not having a PS3 this year and I bet that I will get it next year. Beside, the PS3 line-up has not reached full potential yet and it looks like it will next year. And beside, I will start saving up money for a Playstation 3, or even the next Nintendo console, so hopefully by then, I'll have one.

I can easily make do with 3 Wii games and one DS game for Christmas. And in case your wondering, here is the games I'm planning on getting this Christmas:
Nintendo Wii:
Tiger Wood PGA Tour '10
NHL 2K10
New Super Mario Bros. Wii or Tatsunko Vs. Capcom: Ultimate All-Stars.
A Wii Point Card

Nintendo DSi:
Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story (As recommended by SuperSonic1990.)
A Wii Point Card (Yes, you can use a Wii Point Card on your DSi to earn points.)

Edited on by ItsFuzzyPickles

ItsFuzzyPickles

Switch Friend Code: SW-1409-9782-5984 | Nintendo Network ID: astarisborn94 | Twitter:

castlehominid99

YOu should get bis kingdom hearts mario bros wii muramasa and scribblenaughts

ItsFuzzyPickles

@castlehominid99: I wlil be getting Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story and New Super Mario Bros. Wii. As much as I want the other three, I cannot get them for Christmas.

But thanks for the recommendation. I'll try to get Muramasa: The Demon Blade.

Now can we get back on topic? This is a Playstation 3 thread, not a Nintendo thread.

ItsFuzzyPickles

Switch Friend Code: SW-1409-9782-5984 | Nintendo Network ID: astarisborn94 | Twitter:

M00se

hey i posted a thread for psn ids. but ill post mine here if anyone wants to add me!

brucethemoose904

PSN ID: brucethemoose904
3DS FC: 3566-2025-1426
My Music: http://djm00se.bandcamp.com/
Previously known as: BB_Thrilla

castlehominid99

Anybody want to help me get trophies in burnout paradise today.

Sean007s

hey i got burnour paradise.
but can we do it next week-end????

Playstation Network ID:Sean007s
Wii Friend Code:8597 6921 2179 2755. Add me please..
Currently playing:Uncharted 2,Soul Caliber 4,ModernWarfare2,Final Fantasy XIII.
Excited for: Fallout New Vegas,Gran Turismo 5,CoD:Black Ops.

castlehominid99

Adam You got arkham and already 70 percent are most of the trophies unmissable

castlehominid99

Should i just rent terminator salvation to get an easy platinum

Adam

Would you please stop double posting? It's really annoying, and I've asked you more than once. You're turning this thread into a dumping ground for the most inane, random comments about your daily PS3 playing, which most people do not care about. If you want to let us know what you're up to, do so in a single message and wait for a response before adding more.

castlehominid99 wrote:

Adam You got arkham and already 70 percent are most of the trophies unmissable

WHAT?

Edited on by Adam

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

Stuffgamer1

Looks like SOMEBODY is confused...cough*castlehominid99*cough Looks to me like Adam doesn't have Arkham at all. I have the Platinum in it, and can say that a pretty good number of the Trophies are unmissable. Another good chunk of them requires skill in battle, and another chunk finding Riddler challenge stuff.

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

Nintendo Network ID: Stuffgamer1

castlehominid99

adam does have batman and already 84 percent of the trophies

Adam

I don't have Batman, and I don't have my PS3 online. So even if I did have the game, you wouldn't know how many trophies I have for it.

Edited on by Adam

Come on, friends,

Adam

No, I am not online. How could I be mekeydee if I'm not online? I haven't added you because I am not online. My PS3 is not online. My PS3 is not online.

Come on, friends,

castlehominid99

I thought that you went to your parents house

Slapshot

@castle... my Internet is really crapping out, I got a guy coming to check it out tommorrow so I couldnt get my PS3 online. When It comes on my Internet dies. Strange stuff. But this weekend if you and Sean007 and Ive got me, both brothers and two friends of mine all wanting to go play we can easily get the Wildcats Stadium Trophy wich will finally net me my Platinum on Burnout. Ill let you guys know what night i can get on but Im ALWAYS up for some Burnout, Im bout to finally get my Elite Liscense (Ive put about 50+ hrs in )

@Stuffy... Nice Platinum on Batman. Where did you get the 40 Combo trophy? Do you have to ride the Titan for that? Im a little confused as to where I need to go for it. I beat the game on Hard and had a blast but havent really started up the Challanges yet.

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

My Nintendo: Slapshot82 | Nintendo Network ID: Slapshot82 | Twitter:

castlehominid99

Slapshot I already got that trophy today but I am willing to help you get it

Stuffgamer1

@slapshot82: My record is 61 hits...I think that was actually in one of the challenges. If you get good at the battle system, it really isn't too hard to pull off 40 in pretty much any challenge.

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

Nintendo Network ID: Stuffgamer1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.