Forums

Topic: GAMING WEBSITE - 110% GAMING

Posts 1 to 8 of 8

carlojohn

Hi, I'm new here and to all of this, please bear with! My 11 year old Son found a great online deal for a Nintendo Switch. The website is (removed). Has anyone any experience of this company; reasons for suspicion are: They have a mobile contact number which someone answered once and said they had nothing to do with a website (I hung up thinking I'd misdialed). Since then, no answer. Also, I cannot find any reviews for 110% Gaming (other than an unconnected magazine website) and they aren't answering my email enquirires. Just wondered if anyone has dealt with this company? Cheers, Carlo

Edited on by Eel

carlojohn

Paperboy

I never heard of them, but I'm not from the UK. I'd say that's a lot of red flags though.

Paperboy

Bunkerneath

Sounds like crap to me, especially as every item on there is on "Sale"

Edited on by Bunkerneath

I AM ERROR

Switch Friend Code: SW-5538-4050-1819 | 3DS Friend Code: 1633-4650-1215 | My Nintendo: Bunkerneath | Nintendo Network ID: Bunkerneat | Twitter:

carlojohn

Thank you all for your feedback. There are plenty of well-known companies out there and I think it wise to take my custom there.
Cheers.

carlojohn

Dezzy

Yeah that looks really sketchy. Fairly bad site, mobile number for contact, no social media pages so you can check if other people are happy with them AND they only sell expensive things. No cheap games so you can gamble on something small.
Almost definitely a scam.

Edited on by Dezzy

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

Dezzy

It is spam, just not the OP's spam.

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.