Forums

Topic: 2023 E3 Lite thread

Posts 21 to 39 of 39

Fizza

ITSREALITSREALITSREALITSREALITSREALITSREALITSREALITSREALITSREALITSREAL
Untitled

Currently MIA for exams; see you all in a bit! o7
Mario Maker 2 Maker ID: YT1-0Q2-YFF
Please ask for permission before using my FC!
Currently Playing: Extreme-G (N64)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3505-5480-3330 | Twitter:

StarPoint

I’m so happy that the AJ trilogy is finally getting ported! DD and SoJ especially are fantastic games and deserve to be immortalized on all modern platforms. I was really hoping that Investigations maybe would have gotten ported as well, but hey, this is still awesome news.

It’s great to see that mostly all of Shu Takumi’s games are going to playable on modern platforms. Every Ace Attorney game he’s directed, along with Ghost Trick. I think the last series from him that needs to be ported is Dino Crisis. But still, it’s awesome that some of his work from around 15-20 years ago is still cared for by Capcom.

"Science compels us to explode the sun!"

Currently playing:

Persona 3 Reload (PC)
Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney Trilogy (PC)

Snatcher

@Anti-Matter It’s capcom? When have they ever been a “Kid” friendly franchise. Mega man might be like the only one that is, other then that they are all pretty “mature”

Edited on by Snatcher

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

TheBigBlue

@Professor_Plumber nintendo is literally one of the only gaming companies not presenting for summer game fest which is a shame, but we’ll probably get a partner direct next month

Wait, why do we need a signature? Eh, I don’t know. Here’s your signature.

Anti-Matter

@Snatcher
Remember when Capcom have ever licensing kids games from Disney on PS1 ?
I thought there will be Megaman Star Force remastered on PS4 / Switch.

Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

Professor_Plumber wrote:

Sooooo...
What's everybody's favorite showcase so far? Xbox had the strongest one for me so far but I can't wait to see if Nintendo does one...

I only like Wholesome Direct 2023 from all the showcase.
Tons of cute / cartoonish games.

Anti-Matter

Snatcher

@Anti-Matter No I don’t remember lol. But I was just saying it’s not like they haven’t had anything, but it’s definitely isn’t something they built there entire fanbase on, street fighter the and a few other M rated franchises that are far more popular, but I don’t they they built there stuff on M rated content, definitely T though.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

blindsquirrel

Happy for all you Ace Attorney dans out there, but the Capcom showcase was kinda disappointing. Although that may be on me for expecting something on the next Monster Hunter.

Currently playing: Pokemon Soul Silver, Mario RPG
Enos 1:15

blindsquirrel

@Professor_Plumber
Hopefully, I can’t complain to much though. We’ve already got TOTK and Spider-Man 2 is coming later this year. Add in Jedi Survivor and Born Of Bread, that’s a pretty solid year in terms of games I want.

Currently playing: Pokemon Soul Silver, Mario RPG
Enos 1:15

Anti-Matter

@Professor_Plumber
Is there any game showcase left during this June 2023 ?
I bet the rest showcase will not deliver any upcoming kids games.

Anti-Matter

Sunsy

Things that have caught my attention, the Mortal Kombat 1 gameplay and the Sonic Superstars announcement during Summer Games Fest, Headbangers: Rhythm Royal had me because of the birds, also the Cities: Skylines 2 announcement during the Xbox showcase. I like city building simulators like the first Cities: Skylines and the classic Sim City games.

Anti-Matter wrote:

@Sunsy
Wow, thanks for the trailer. 😃
I will get the PS5 version of Critter Cove.

You're very welcome. I was watching it and was like "this looks cute" and then I was like "wait, Anti-Matter would love this" out loud to myself, then came here while I was cooking dinner.

The resident Trolls superfan! Saw Trolls Band Together via early access and absolutely loved it!

Sunsy

@Professor_Plumber I hope they do something too. I understand E3 isn't happening, but it would still be nice to just do some sort of presentation since it's pretty much tradition at this point to always get news in June.

Just waiting to see if they do anything I guess.

The resident Trolls superfan! Saw Trolls Band Together via early access and absolutely loved it!

Jhena

Avatar: Frontiers Of Pandora looks fun and breathtakingly beautiful. I think I will like it.

Jhena

Switch Friend Code: SW-2361-9475-8611 | Nintendo Network ID: Traumwanderer

Jhena

@Professor_Plumber
Yep waiting for reviews is always wise, I will do the same. Watching a stream of the early game might also be a good idea, if you do not mind a little bit of spoilers.

Jhena

Switch Friend Code: SW-2361-9475-8611 | Nintendo Network ID: Traumwanderer

Gryffin

Alright, here's my shortlist for the season's announcements.

First, a convenient playlist of trailers. Note: a couple of games are missing from the playlist.
https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLbrdXpieu28EYyo8R4LZk_yU5n...

And the full shortlist in no particular order:
World of Horror
Demonschool
Noun Town
A Void Hope
Sand Land
BeastieBall
Resistor
Path of the Goddess
Jusant
Dungeons of Hinterberg
En Garde
C-Smash VRS
Laika: Aged Through Blood
Cross Blitz
Ruffy and the Riverside
Mythwrecked: Ambrosia Island
Station to Station
The Precinct
A Highland Song
Pizza Possum
Slave Zero X
Petit Island
Sanya
Diluvian Dreams
Toaster Ball
Baten Kaitos I & II
South of Midnight
Star Ocean 2
Penny's Big Breakaway
Metal Gear Solid Master Collection Vol. 1

Now I've got to narrow it down to ten, just 'cause.

Gryffin

Grumblevolcano

I forgot that there's the Annapurna Interactive Showcase starting in 4 minutes:

We may find out about Outer Wilds for Switch here.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic