Forums

Topic: 2023 E3 Lite thread

Posts 1 to 20 of 39

NintendoLife

The original poster of this topic has now deleted their account. Because the topic had 50 or more replies it has been adopted by the default site profile.

Edited on by NintendoLife

Nintendo Life

Anti-Matter

Headbangers: Rhythm Royale was such an 80's banger from Team 17. 😎🎵🎶
Once I listened to the music, I quickly fallin in love.

I really really hope the gameplay will be at least like DDR / Beatmania IIDX style because I love to see DDR / Beatmania IIDX alternatives with 80's style songs on modern consoles.

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

@Professor_Plumber
Microsoft still hate making 1st party kids games.
I knew it, I knew it. 🙄
Bunch of disgusting rated M games as always.
That's why I don't see any potential from Series X.
New Xbox Series X still looks like a fridge, right ?
That price didn't even steal on me.
No Kinect games, No backward compatible with DDR Ultramix / UNIVERSE from XBOX and XBOX 360, NO BUY.
At least XBOX ONE still have 10 games I could play if someday I give a chance to play them.

Anti-Matter

Sunsy

I have on PC Gaming Show right now, immediately thought of @Anti-Matter seeing Critter Cove. It's also coming to PlayStation.

Will post about games that caught my eye later, cooking dinner right now, just want to bring this to Anti's attention.

The resident Trolls superfan! Saw Trolls Band Together via early access and absolutely loved it!

Anti-Matter

@Sunsy
Wow, thanks for the trailer. 😃
I will get the PS5 version of Critter Cove.

Anti-Matter

Kermit1doesmath

@EaglyPurahfan the dude who made it kinda went fully into the "Yakuza" role right?

Have you heard about the Kojima doc, sounds amazing.

dysgraphia awareness human

Anti-Matter

@Professor_Plumber
Ubisoft left the Petz and Imagine series to the dust, Microids revived them with name My Universe games.
Such an irony, eh ?
I still want to see Ubisoft can be a publisher for smaller kids games again like during PS2, Wii and NDS era.

Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

@Professor_Plumber
Used to be I like to see Ubisoft as publisher for those kids games during gen 6 - 7 video games, but now other publishers like Outright Games, Microids became the next publisher for similar kids games like during those era.
Ubisoft only have Rabbids and Rayman left for their signature kids games.
Oh, the last time they still gave support for both Switch & PS4 with their Wheel of Fortune + Jeopardy. I thought it was their last attempt to give support from different franchises. But I know they are Ubisoft, they still left something fishy on their games with micro transactions.

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

blindsquirrel

@Professor_Plumber putting in the work for all of us who don’t want to watch each show.

Nice job!

Currently playing: Pokemon Soul Silver, Mario RPG
Enos 1:15

Anti-Matter

Capcom showcase didn't have any upcoming kids games, right? 🙄

Anti-Matter

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic