Forums

Topic: WW Dr.Mario SummerFest 2010

Posts 21 to 40 of 55

Machu

I shall participate, and come last. xD i suck, btw

code to follow

Rawr!

Mange

No worries Machu. No scoring in this one, just fun battlin´. You could if you want... check friend rankings but as in MKW, ranking only applies to worldwide battles.

Mange

Machu

I shall be practicing!!!!

Rawr!

Mange

Updated list of friendcodes.
Me - 6786-0904-9171
Aviator - Friendcode to be announced.
Turtlelink - 5811-8765-3361
Adam - 8196-7476-4051
theblackdragon - throws in the towel long before bell rings
JumpMad - Friendcode to be announced
Chicken Brutus - Probably in, friendcode to be announced
Machu - Friendcode to be announced

Mange

Mange

JumpMad wrote:

Did you know that Dr.mario on the DSiware one, has an Ending, if you beat past Lv20, on High Lv Speed

The WiiWare version also have an ending. Atleast it shows the credits and some superman flying Miis. The three viruses and Dr.Mario also flew by but only once. I just tried it out. One cool thing was that you only got one shot at level 21. When I failed I could only choose quit.

Mange

MetalMario

I'll think about joining. I'll post my FC later.

MetalMario

Nintendo Network ID: MetalMario64

Adam

That's pretty interesting, the level 21 thing. I have never beaten level 20 on the fastest setting, though I think I've done it on slower speeds. If you beat level 21, how long does it go on, or is that the last level? I don't even understand how there could be a level 21. Level 20 was full to the top, I thought. It's been awhile.

I never actually beat the original Dr. Mario either, but I used to go to my cousin's house as a kid and try to convince my aunt to beat it just so I could see the space ship.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

Mange

Had to do some research...
I was able to retry on levels above 20 on medium speed. Viruses increased by four for every level but maxed out on 99. Didn´t notice any speed change.
I find classic Dr.Mario single player a bit boring. Just get those first pills right, after that it´s a breeze. Battles is a blast though, be it Classic or Flash, I like 'em both.

Updated list of friendcodes.
Me - 6786-0904-9171
Adam - 8196-7476-4051
theblackdragon - throws in the towel long before bell rings
MetalMario - Friendcode to be announced

Updated post 1 with some hows and suggestions.

Edited on by Mange

Mange

theblackdragon

all right, all right, you can quit with the 'threw in the towel' thing, i'll get my FC in there when i get home. :3 will probably be in later that night because i've got work 'til 8 that day.

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Mange

@theblackdragon: Nice to see you changed your mind. I´m sorry I´m not as good as I want regarding the English language. If I were, I promise you I would have thought about something a bit funnier than the towel thing.

Mange

Adam

Just goes to show that peer pressure really does work. Remember, do drugs, kids. Do all kinds of drugs.

Come on, friends,

theblackdragon

Dr. Mario prescribes vitamins, Adam.

@Mange: I just noticed the links you provided along with the listed times... looks like the first is 10:00 PM on Wednesday the 28th in Eastern time. I'll probably have to be available during that first block, because the others are 4 AM, 10 AM, and 4 PM on Thursday for me, and I've got sleep and/or work going on then :3

also, my Dr. Mario FC = 0637 4776 8800

Edited on by theblackdragon

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Mange

@theblackdragon: Sad to say we wont meet then. The first time is four in the morning here. I´m still in my holidays and could be online for three of the pre-set times, aiming for the last two. The first though, is four in the morning. I´ll add your fc anyway.

Maybe I should have given more thought to the times but just equally spaced them six hours between. But on the other hand.. if moved it will probably be problem in another corner. Another option I have thought of is adding one time and space them with five hours instead of six, but.... adding times might just spread players all around. What do you people think?

Updated list of friendcodes
Me - 6786-0904-9171
Adam - 8196-7476-4051
theblackdragon - 0637 4776 8800

Edited on by Mange

Mange

LordJumpMad

Dr.JumpMan is in the House!!!
FC:8156-2706-5623
Now weres my Brightly Colored Pills
Untitled

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

Adam

They don't make instruction book art like they used to. It's no wonder the doctor lost when he's got a distraction like that next to him.

Come on, friends,

Mange

@JumpMad: Love that picture. Doesn´t look like he need the blue pill.

Updated list of friendcodes
Me - 6786-0904-9171
Adam - 8196-7476-4051
theblackdragon - 0637-4776-8800
JumpMad - 8156-2706-5623

Mange

Mange

Sure there must be more NintendoLife gamers around that play Dr.Mario from time to time. Why not participate in this SummerFest. You don´t have to own Dr.Mario, thanks to the demo function in game I can send the demo version to EU and/or PAL land. You live elsewhere, I´m sure somebody at these forums will help you out. Read post 1 to see how this SummerFest will work. The more the merrier.

Edited on by Mange

Mange

Adam

Oh! I thought it was supposed to be this past Thursday. No wonder no one was on.

Come on, friends,

pikku

I'm in.
I'll get my friend code soon

pikku

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1165-2008 | Nintendo Network ID: pikmaniac

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.