Forums

Topic: Super Mario Maker Level Sharing

Posts 961 to 980 of 1,405

sjmartin

@ajmayhew: Thank you for your wonderful comments! Yeah, I didn't make it easy, but it's not brutal. I love that it felt rewarding for you to beat it!

Mario Maker 2 ID: WKV-KWN-KMF
Luigi’s Twisting Ghost House - QHF-4Q9-3SF
MarioKart Fun-Time Drive - 5MY-7TR-HRG
Toadette’s Speedrun Sprint - 6W1-F24-6FF
Bowser’s Boss Fight Bonanza - 5S2-8WF-5KF
Captain Toad's Adventure - V6G-R6L-8RF
NNID: SJMartin

Twitter:

Dpishere

Hi everyone! I haven't made a new level in a good while so I decided to finally make another! I hope everyone likes it!

Super Mario Maker 2 Levels:

A Frolic through the Forest
M5T-48G-5XF

The Trials of the Haunted House
4VR-6KC-Q1G

Platforming Peril
LCS-S3G-XQG

3DS Friend Code: 2251-6206-1680 | Nintendo Network ID: Dpishere

TheLobster

@ajmayhew Thank you for your awesome feedback! There's really only one secret on the airship but it was my first level where I had a sublevel and slightly branching paths (at the beginning), like hiding the 1-up near the top at the start and stuff. Also I tried your levels and they are VERY cool, but too hard for me.

Super Mario Maker Bookmark Page

Switch Friend Code: SW-5549-9228-7780 | 3DS Friend Code: 3480-2545-4434 | Nintendo Network ID: TheLobster | Twitter:

edgedino

I have decided to make a level as the sequel to water grave and will be called water torture and this level I do not plan to be made to have fun even if people will dislike this but i plan to make it to be as brutal as possible to test my skills at making a level that can't be beaten by anyone well except me and i plan to not play any levels till I can complete this masterpiece of torture and this could possibly take me week's.

my Super Mario Maker bookmark page https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/edgedino?type=posted

Captain05crunch

@ajmayhew: Maybe it's just because I made the level, but I never even got within 200 seconds. I guess I should have had someone else try it first. Thanks for checking it out! I'll try to check out your levels too.

@TheLobster: I liked your airship level. I think that's the better out of the two. The castle level was a tad short for my taste (and the ceilings were too low!), but I enjoyed that one too.

Captain05crunch

edgedino

The level was made so now for the hard part who would like to be the first ones to try and beat it after I eventually so how beat it.

my Super Mario Maker bookmark page https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/edgedino?type=posted

edgedino

@bezerker99: idk if your still on or not but i just finished my newest level in a few hours >.> which i need to stop forgetting i do my best underwater but anyways would you be the first person to test it out? It is a sequel to water grave like a sequel where everything is twice as terrifying as the last etc... but here is the code FA49-0000-008E-B02A water torture

bezerker99

edgedino wrote:

@bezerker99: idk if your still on or not but i just finished my newest level in a few hours >.> which i need to stop forgetting i do my best underwater but anyways would you be the first person to test it out? It is a sequel to water grave like a sequel where everything is twice as terrifying as the last etc... but here is the code FA49-0000-008E-B02A water torture

Wow, just when I didn't think you could create levels even tougher, u go and do it! lol. I played your Water Torture level a few times. I got to the warp pipe but then died from hitting a giant flame ball coming down on me.

I have to head to bed now but I'll try again tomorrow.

edgedino

@bezerker99: i have realized its far easier to a core and is less chaotic compared to water grave.

janjan

@Dpishere: Thanks for your comments!
I had time for some new ones:

Edited on by janjan

janjan

TheLobster

@Captain05crunch Thank you! On the castle I actually looked up a real Mario level for inspiration (though I didn't copy it pixel-by-pixel by any means) and I think that's how low the ceilings were (or at least that's how low they looked!) though I agree, sometimes I find it hard to beat myself because of the ceiling height. I'm glad you liked the airship level!

Super Mario Maker Bookmark Page

Switch Friend Code: SW-5549-9228-7780 | 3DS Friend Code: 3480-2545-4434 | Nintendo Network ID: TheLobster | Twitter:

Whopper744

Here is one my wife and I just did together as a team called Pikmin Adventures. I hope you all like it!

2ABA-0000-0087-8995

Nintendo ID : Whopper744

Twitter: @Whopper744games

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753
(used to be Joshers744...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

sinalefa

Hello, here are my 3 levels so far:

Spiraling out (of control)
574F-0000-0072-C80D

Take it with you!

4288-0000-0080-4951

Escape from planet Koopai

E171-0000-0088-5209

Any feedback or stars are definitely appreciated. Thank you for your time!

I will comment in this thread, never being able to find it again.

NintendoFan64

Hey, it's been a while since I've shared a level. So have five!
Deep in the Diamond Mine:
E010-0000-0073-0A60
Sunken Airship
8394-0000-0073-0AF5
Mushroom Walk
730E-0000-0077-B4CE
Belly of the Beast
BE90-0000-007D-AB6D
Bowser's Dungeon
1272-0000-0092-CAD6
I actually have posted some of these on Nintendo Life's Mario Maker thing already, but I haven't posted them in here, so...yeah. Anyways, I'm gonna go throught the 100 mario challenge real quick and try out a couple of the levels I see here. Bye!

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

sjmartin

Here is my newest level:

Someone has taken over the Koopa Kompany. Now Bowser must fight his way through the Enemy Factory, past the Research Labs, and through all his security protocols to find and eliminate the person responsible for this hostile takeover.

This is an amiibo level where you play as Bowser to reclaim his domain. It's not too hard, but not simple in all parts either. Tried to create an aesthetic that was constant through the level.

Mario Maker 2 ID: WKV-KWN-KMF
Luigi’s Twisting Ghost House - QHF-4Q9-3SF
MarioKart Fun-Time Drive - 5MY-7TR-HRG
Toadette’s Speedrun Sprint - 6W1-F24-6FF
Bowser’s Boss Fight Bonanza - 5S2-8WF-5KF
Captain Toad's Adventure - V6G-R6L-8RF
NNID: SJMartin

Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic