Forums

Topic: Super Mario Maker Level Sharing

Posts 1,381 to 1,400 of 1,405

BARKSTAR

Thanks. I played through a few of your levels, and two of the Bandicoot stages. Obviously a fan! I presume you have picked up the remasters if you own a PS4?

BARKSTAR

AlexSora89

@BARKSTAR
I'm merely a fan, the only current-gen console I own, Wii U aside, is an Xbox One. No Switch yet, because money (or lack thereof). But sure, other than that, I have the original trilogy on PS1, PSP, PSP Go and even on my older mobile phone. So sure, between pausing levels on consoles and pausing walkthroughs on Youtube, that's how I recreate the stages on Super Mario Maker. I haven't played the bookmarked levels of yours yet, but I plan to do so once I get back on my Wii U.
All I need so far is one star per level, so they can stay on the server. If I have to delete an online level to make room for one more, I prefer to be the one choosing to do so rather than Nintendo's own algorithm.

I don't quite have lots o' loot, because I'm from the Boot.

https://www.nintendolife.com/super-mario-maker/users/AlexSora89
(Currently seeking Stars.)

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6287-1558 | Nintendo Network ID: AlexSora89

Haywired

The last one I made before I stopped playing:

Deathmatch: EEBA-0000-0293-780C

Haywired

Whopper744

A quick video of my Magikoopa World. Also have videos of my Melee and Coaster worlds. Bookmarks are in the descriptions.

Nintendo ID : Whopper744

Twitter: @Whopper744games

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753
(used to be Joshers744...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

luigifan624

It's nice to see that people still know how to make levels that don't require pixel perfect jumps, shell hoping, and trying to be wannabe kaizo levels, which has turned me off from Mario Maker. Good job

luigifan624

Undead_terror

So I got Mario maker 3DS recently, I prefer the controls/resolution, best controller I got for MM on the U is a classic controller but ya...and resolution fits the retro Mario games although I like NSMBU as well imo. Took some time to update one of my levels on the 3DS for streetpass purposes, and while at it, updated the U version as well! https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAADAAADV44TEN9Cfw the main area got enhancements here and there which makes it look and play better, and the sub area is completely new, originally the main attraction in the sub area is a meh cave level, but it's so much more now, hopefully someone can enjoy playing it like how I enjoyed making it!

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Chandlero

I have started playing Mario Maker (WiiU) again. I haven't touch the game for a year now, but now I finally have time again for this great game. In the last days, I have streamed for a few hours playing levels of the viewers, and I was quite surprised what fresh and good levels they sent me.

Now, I am motivated to create some new levels and play good levels designs. Is here still some interest in a level creating contest and playing the levels of the other creators?

tr3tech

that are so difficultly to pass

tr3tech

shani

@Chandlero Hey, I'm thinking about streaming some Mario Maker this evening (or tomorrow), interested? would be great to get some people together and play everyone's levels.

My GOTY? Legend Of Zelda: Splat of the child. Ah no, I meant LoZ: Breath of the SPLATOOOON!

NLInklings Discord server | My Youtube channel

Switch Friend Code: SW-3298-8343-1900 | Nintendo Network ID: shani_ace | Twitter:

shani

@Chandlero Well it seems like there won't be a shortage of levels as some NL users sent me theirs in our Discord (feel free to join us).
What's your MM profile and are there any specific levels you want to see played? I'm making a list right now.

My GOTY? Legend Of Zelda: Splat of the child. Ah no, I meant LoZ: Breath of the SPLATOOOON!

NLInklings Discord server | My Youtube channel

Switch Friend Code: SW-3298-8343-1900 | Nintendo Network ID: shani_ace | Twitter:

CosmicChrisTV

705B-0000-039E-EB1A

youtube.com/c/cosmicchristv
twitter.com/@CosmicChris_TV
ComicChrisTV.deviantart.com
Gamejolt.com/@ChrisSchroeder
https://bastardofficialband.bandcamp.com

AlexSora89

In case anyone feels like starring a bunch of levels, here's my account. There's even a few "Bandicoot Lands" levels, which as the label implies are recreations of Crash Bandicoot levels, to get you fine folks geared up for the N. Sane Trilogy port that's lurking right behind the corner.

Edited on by AlexSora89

I don't quite have lots o' loot, because I'm from the Boot.

https://www.nintendolife.com/super-mario-maker/users/AlexSora89
(Currently seeking Stars.)

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6287-1558 | Nintendo Network ID: AlexSora89

TheAwesomeBowser

4CDF-0000-03CE-3189 I know my bio says it's a troll level, but it's not unfair hard. OK, I admit, it is a touch unfair. But if you can beat other 'troll' levels, you should beat this after a few goes. Okay, enough rambling.

Own up to Joy-Con Drift, Nintendo. We all know it's your fault

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic