Forums

Topic: Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D - recruitment

Posts 501 to 520 of 578

dpaul

I will be getting this on NA release - FC: 5069-3936-4613.
Let me know if you add me and I'll be sure to add you.

3DS FC: 5069-3936-4613

ZOMB13

@rocklesson i added u if u dont know my fc check one of our conversations im too lazy to write it down :/

hello im ZOMB13 and mah real name is dakingjr on the 3DS

ZOMB13

ps: y does no one talk on this forum anymore ?

The3DSisMINE

Swapnote.

PS Vita/Ps3/Ps4/PSN: NeoForceExtreme
3DS FC: 3523-3327-7598
Xbox 360: Neoforcedude
PC/Steam: VitaSmart

ZOMB13

@The3DSisMINE do u talk on swapmote cuz, i mssge pple but they dont answer back.maybe its cause they not on all the time

ZOMB13

i added @dpaul

dpaul

ZOMB13 wrote:

i added @dpaul

Had to backtrack a page, but just added you.
Another week to wait for us in Canada, eh.

3DS FC: 5069-3936-4613

ZOMB13

lol,im canadian too (canadian power!)

ZOMB13

i wunder y rocklesson didnt add me yet ?

seimei_brandt

Hey guys I know this is a kinda old forum but I have this game and if anyone wants to add me then tell me so I can add you back. My code is in my signature.

3DS Friend Code: 1676-4180-9226
3DS username: Phantom

3DS Games:
Resident Evil Mercenaries 3D
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D

Downloaded:
The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords
Resident Evil Revelations 3D Demo (Saving money to buy actual game)

ZOMB13

@seimei_brandt i added u i hope we can kill sum zombies on the mercenaries and revelations

The3DSisMINE

I added seimei_ brandt also . . . welcome to our little religious community

ZOMB13

man this forum is dying,i wish people culd talk here mo often

ZOMB13

we shuld make a resident evil revelations forum so that more people can join

ZOMB13

oh and my internet is down cuz, im havin probs wit it so imma talk here now or when i get the chance ill swapnote u guys to play re:r or sumtin,SOOOO PUMPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gaDronilDdos

Is this game worth getting ? Is it easy to find people to play with ?

I was just asking, because I already own RE:4 and it has the same mod. If there isn't any active players, I might as well play it alone on the Wii.

3DS fc: 3136-7253-6786
Currently playing RE: revelations
Please let me know if you want to add me.

The3DSisMINE

gaDronilDdos (wow thats a mouthful) I will tell you as I see it. Basically in my opinion I was never a die hard mercenaries fan I always just played the story mode or played co-op on Re:5. I played the mercenaries a few times on RE:4 but hardly at all on Re:5. I wanted to get this game because I needed something on the go with the 3ds and at that time OoT and street fighter were the only good games out there. But once i loaded Mercenaries in I was blown away. Easily the best graphics on any handheld and even a few good ideas to the game mechanics such as walking while aiming (It took me awhile to get used to Re: 4 and 5 when I replayed it) I found myself loving the game - unlocking all the characters, weapons and finally getting a S rank on the EX levels. In short it is worth it, but only new- since unlocking all the stuff is half the fun. But of course there is a few flaws. It does get repetative - playing the same levels over again - usually the Village, and once you play online, it has an obvious lag. But its not for the gamers who will spend hours in one sitting. Its more like "hey I got 15 minutes to kill - why not blow up some zombies (oh excuse me 'infected.') Its great for on the go and plus you basically get all the best enemies from the last two resident evil games. Now when it comes to online - I'm pretty sure there will be some players due to the fact that RE;R is out but not as much. But heck, mostly all these guys on the forum are always willing to play with you. Especially zombie - that kid is crazy with Wesker. Even though Re: R has Raid mode - Mercenaries is still better when it comes to really blowing $@%# up. Have fun and see you on the battlefield.

ZOMB13

yo wasup @the3DSisMINE i want to play raid mode wit u havent played wit anone else yet,but i really want to ill contact u as soon as i can(still dont have internet )

Wrona

If someone wants to play any of the 3DS RE games add me please.
Doesn't matter which one.
Some Letter Box using is also a good idea for communication .
I added all of the people from the 1st post.
FC is in the sig.

FC: 0946-2947-9992

The3DSisMINE

Sure Wrona I'll add you. ZOMBIE wats up, raid mode, I'm down with. Still getting used to it though

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.