Forums

Topic: (NA&EU) WarioWare D.I.Y Friend Code Thread

Posts 401 to 420 of 2,631

Stuffgamer1

@wariofart: It's supposed to be a chocolate heart. You're not the only one who's complained about it, but I'm not really sure how I can make it more obvious.

@Tsuchinoko: What region is your Wii? I know you're in Japan...if it's Japanese, you won't be able to gift anything to any American Wii's, as they aren't cross-region compatable. If it's American, I'd like to help, but I don't have Showcase.

Added...pretty much everybody, I think. Getting hard to keep track, what with 200 posts to read through since I last posted.

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

Nintendo Network ID: Stuffgamer1

Lombax42

Ok, I just added Sheepdog, PowerGlitch, lunchmeat, Hyperstar, and GabeGreens. Still waiting for Lars, Brendon, mark3, Evan, Mike3P, Dave99, MPY443, Kellykel, Jakey, Murdock, Clinker, Momiji, and bellgoriiing.

I think lz has the best stuff so far, I don't know how he gets the art that spot-on! SonicBrawler's pretty good too. Glad you liked my tune, Moco Loco! It does fit your game rather well!

EDIT: YES! The NinSoft has officially updated!

Edited on by Lombax42

I'm a lifelong gamer who'll play just about anything that sounds good, regardless of reviews. My Backloggery is still a work in progress, but when it's done you'll know what I mean.
My Backloggery
DIY FC:5414-2316-5886

Stuffgamer1

He already said how he gets it spot-on: Hours and hours of work.

Huzzah for Ninsoft! Goes to check it out.

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

Nintendo Network ID: Stuffgamer1

Tsuchinoko

My Wii is an american one. I speak japanese...meh, pretty well, so if i had a japanese one i would be on japanese message boards trying to trade with them

but yeah, you would need both versions to send me stuff, so i would give you the game. oh well If anyone else is interested let me know!!

About Iz2010, I know, his stuff is amazing, he does the music very well to. I only wish i had good games i could send back to him, so it wasn't so one sided

Edited on by Tsuchinoko

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

PowerGlitch

@Lombax42
I added you too.
So, do you like my games?

Edited on by PowerGlitch

3DS Friend Code: 3866-8013-1034
Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/PowerGlitch
Flipnote Studio Command Code: X, B, L, X, L, L, B, B
WarioWare D.I.Y: 0131-4262-1488

LzWinky

The internet and hours of searching and drawing is why I have the art spot-on

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

LzWinky

I do indeed, but I probably won't add you until this afternoon

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

BiasedSpring5

I've added everyone that's posted so far. My friend code is 3352 6465 4622.

BiasedSpring5

Joeynator3000

...Well I'm hoping to try and work on my games later tonight. Though I'm somewhat stuck on them, and then there's the fact that I have class to deal with and won't be back till later tonight...so...yeah. I'm most likely gonna skip some reading on here, so just pm me if I haven't added you yet please.

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Odnetnin

EPIC GOOEY CLAM GOODNESS!
Still waiting for bboy and Stuffy, will delete in a few days unless added.
EDIT: Finally adding wf, will switch out games with two Metroid games once reviewed.
LZ and warioswoods are easily my favorite developers at the moment.
Also will add peeps on Showcase later, Wii Friend Code in signature.

Edited on by Odnetnin

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter:

Tsuchinoko

adding you now Odnetnin!

Ugh, i keep hearing about Wariowoods games. Anyone who has his stuff care to send me his games through Showcase???? i don't think he showcase yet, so i haven't seen his games at all.

Thanks in advance!!

Edited on by Tsuchinoko

warioswoods

I'll be finally downloading Showcase when I get home from work today (I promise this time, unless something unforeseen derails me yet again), so I'll then set about adding the Wii codes in this thread, which may be quite an arduous task. I only have 4 created games at the moment, two of which I'm very proud of, and 2 that I suppose are more mediocre.

I'm excited to see how the sharing works in the WiiWare part, because I haven't even read about it yet. Do you send games directly instead of keeping them in your online bin for others to grab?

I also need to check out the games included in the showcase, because I haven't even made it through all the games in the DS one yet, and I'm worried that one of my ideas for future games might already be taken by Nintendo! That would be disappointing, spending forever programming the AI for some crazy idea only to learn that it's already been done.

Twitter is a good place to throw your nonsense.
Wii FC: 8378 9716 1696 8633 || "How can mushrooms give you extra life? Get the green ones." -

Tsuchinoko

@Warioswoods Well, your friend code is already registered in my Wii, waiting all patient! You send games directly in Showcase, which i guess is nice

@Itsmeyouidiot You're the only one who hasn't been confirmed, though i haven't seen you on in a bit...

BTW guys, get ready to be excited. The guys from 2D boy made a World of Goo themed game!!! As well as a new one from the guy who made Cave Story

EDIT@$#T%~!#: Hmm, i must say, Ron Carmel's Goo game is...really simple, i thought seeing as how creative World of Goo was...hmmm. Its probably the only Big Name Game i was kinda disappointed in. Daisuke Amaya's is cute and fun of course. I still love Masahiro Sakurai's game too, and not just cuz he's cute , but the design of his game is funny.

Edited on by Tsuchinoko

Snookman

I'd add mine but I don't know where to find it! :/

WarioWare D.I.Y. Friend code:2708-4154-0402
Wii Friend code:1674-0332-0971-6428

Tsuchinoko

@Snookman Find what?

drobot45

I've got my DIY DS game now. I'll post my friend code as soon as I can.
EDIT: My code is 3996 - 9064 - 7056

Edited on by drobot45

-Warioware D.I.Y. friend code------

3996 - 9064 - 7056

-Wii friend code [DIY Showcase]--

8244 - 0103 - 2275 - 1056

Snookman

Tsuchinoko wrote:

@Snookman Find what?

My Friend Code

Snookman

Okay I've found it (it's at friend settings on the top screen). It's 2708-4154-0402 and the name is Snookie .

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.