Forums

Topic: (NA&EU) WarioWare D.I.Y Friend Code Thread

Posts 2,481 to 2,500 of 2,631

webbermagic

@STB I thought it was excellent bro!

WarioWare DIY DS Code: 0389 - 1449 - 0065 (Marty)
Wii Friend Code: 4971 - 9029 - 0999 - 2912

Bassman_Q

@STB- I thought it had a great concept, but found the time limit too harsh on the player. Maybe I'll retry it on my DS... Oh, but nice job on the Mega Man 2 record. Best video game music track EVER!

@Serge- Heh I hope so too.

Bassman_Q

Nintendo Network ID: QwikStix42

turtlelink

@Serge and STB, liked your games!
@Jump, webbermagic, and Cole: Added you guys, need to confirm.

New game in my crates. Check it out!

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

LuWiiGi

Any feedback on some of the stuff in my crates? I don't go on DIY much anymore so I know there's nothing new and exciting, but some opinions on my games/records/comics would be much appreciated.

No animals were harmed in the making of this post.

WarioWare: DIY: FC - 0904 7088 3011
Favourite users: PunnyGuy, StarBoy91, cloudcult10, Xkhaoz, Dragoon, DannyBoy, NintyFan, NintendoPurist, Sadman, Wooperman1, Golgo, GamesX99, turtlelink. The rest of you are cool too, though.

LordJumpMad

My New Games is up
Its Called "[?] Block"

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

LuWiiGi

I'll check it out, JumpMad.

Favourite users: PunnyGuy, StarBoy91, cloudcult10, Xkhaoz, Dragoon, DannyBoy, NintyFan, NintendoPurist, Sadman, Wooperman1, Golgo, GamesX99, turtlelink. The rest of you are cool too, though.

MysteriousVoice

Mine: 2665-4524-3319

So, I just saw the results of contest #9. Look at my game titled "Good old days", and give me your opinion of it. I entered it for Theme 9, but I spent a couple days making it with hard work, so Im pretty disappointing it didnt make it in. You also get a cookie for naming the game its referencing.

A Mysterious Voice suddenly speaks out to you....
......Whos there?

webbermagic

Congrats are due for Mandew and JumpMad for winning Contest #9!!!!!! Nice job guys!

LuWiiGi

webbermagic wrote:

Congrats are due for Mandew and JumpMad for winning Contest #9!!!!!! Nice job guys!

Well done guys! Unfortunately the UK contests are different, but you can always put 'em in the crates, eh?

turtlelink

webbermagic wrote:

Claps
I'll check em out later.

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

webbermagic

@Serge Did you design all the sprites for your games? If so, I have to give you a long-distance high five. Cause they are simply amazing.

SaKo

if anyone have boss timer, can you please send it to me? my fc on ds is 0518 1343 9011 .
my name is Pokeboy with capital p.

SaKo

Nintendo Network ID: jibberldd5 | Twitter:

LuWiiGi

You can't get a boss timer, only Nintendo can make those. Sorry.

BTW, add me if you like, my FC is in my signature. I'll add you too.

Serge

@Webbermagic yup, all original, thanks man! gl on your next game
@Pokeboy sure i'll send it to you, added you
@Nintenzo cool, allright
@Turtlelink thank you!
@LuWiigi added you a while ago, still can't access your crates, i'll try readding you.
Grats to Jumpmad for getting featured! shame you didn't add the samus icon the one in your warehouse had q:
added misterious voice

Edited on by Serge

WariowareDIY friend code = 4598 5606 7955
http://diy-wikihouse.wikispaces.com/Serge

Colethefox

No you can get boss timer... what it is is just endless time
And you have to spin off a game inorder to get it
i have one pokeboy if u add me ill send it to my crate

friendcode diy Ds 2493 8061 9767

Colethefox

I have an annoncment to make after i add pokeboy i will be moving on to super scribblenauts [its AWESOME!] but i wont be gone for long i just want to focus on super scribblenauts. oh and i will be going to a scribblenauts friend code place on here. add me: super scribblenauts

friendcode diy Ds 2493 8061 9767

MysteriousVoice

@Wooper
Added you back, try my games!

A Mysterious Voice suddenly speaks out to you....
......Whos there?

LordJumpMad

Serge wrote:

Grats to Jumpmad for getting featured! shame you didn't add the samus icon the one in your warehouse had q:

I got Featured?
I wonder what game was it?....

I did put up my Samus game, but it didn't win. I'll just try again, but just up date it more.

Edited on by LordJumpMad

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.