Forums

Topic: (NA) Monster Hunter Tri online friends

Posts 801 to 820 of 4,036

zezhyrule

I just ordered a wireless usb keyboard from Amazon, and it should be here by Thursday. At that time, I'll get back to the online quests, but until then, I'll be working on tah offline stuff.

Edited on by zezhyrule

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] Phoen...

HolyMackerel

BecomingTHE+MAN wrote:

@Tech101: Good job beating Alatreon. The first time (or second time, not really sure.) I, JayArr, and Revas had beaten Alatreon, Revas managed to headshot the monster with three minutes remaining on the clock. It was intense and hilarious!

That was epic! Ah, good times. I'm back home now so I'll be on Monster Hunter some time. Let's play together soon, my hunting bros!

HolyMackerel

Spoony_Tech

@H-Mac Nice to have you back. Seems like ages since you were last on. Hope to see you soon!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

retired_account

Holy mackerel! You're back, 'zah! Will you be on today? I need to HR grind up to 41 [from 37] today.

retired_account

Angaran

Can you guy help me get past the Great Jaggi
What is your ID anyway

Angaran

Angaran

Never mind I got past it with a guy named "ghost"

Angaran

47drift

Hooray! I finally got it! I'm currently HR 5

My name is the same as it is here, 47drift. My code is 23LBCD. HAPPY HUNTING.

47drift

HolyMackerel

Updated the friends list. Quite a few new people, and I'm glad to see a lot more high rankers too!

HolyMackerel

longtimegamer

I need to grind to but I cant till I finish some quests.

3ds fc: 1247-0003-1095
MK Fc: 2793- 3370-8506
Wii Fc: 7382-7314-0404-2194
Fiance Wendy's MK FC:(Same system) 4854-9224-0913
Uno FC: 1849-3080-8612
Overturn FC: 3266-3672-0977
Animal Crossing CF FC: 3094-5964-6068 Name: LTGamer, town: Wiitopia.

"NO SOU...

retired_account

Hey, @Tech101 and @HolyMackerel, at about what time are you guys usually on on weekdays?

I'm kind of trying to take a break from online since it's been getting boring lately, and I really feel like I'm just wasting my time. Grinding is such a bore.

Edited on by retired_account

retired_account

Spoony_Tech

@Pixelman Im not on till midnight est. Sometimes in the morning but not to often. I dont get the time to play like i want to.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

HolyMackerel

@zezhyrule Thanks, I'll update it. Does he use a keyboard or Wii Speak? And lol, if there was a NL member called "ZZZ" he might beat you... but maybe I'll make a special exception to alphabetical ordering just for you?

@pix Well I'm often on around 11pm EST, sometimes I'm on earlier though, like 5pm EST. (11pm EST is 11am my time... you see my dilemma! ) If you're finding grinding boring, we could try some arena runs together. I've been pretty interested in it recently. Lots of challenge there and a good way to switch up the gameplay.

Oh yeah, I submitted a FAQ/Strategy Guide to GameFAQs. Check it out! http://www.gamefaqs.com/wii/943655-monster-hunter-tri/faqs/60390 (My username on most other sites including GameFAQs is Bravepower btw.)

HolyMackerel

retired_account

Oh yeah, we can try some arena stuff. If you help me HR grind up to 40 [38 right now], we can forge Rising Soul.

I'm getting online right now btw. :3

retired_account

HolyMackerel

I just checked and you were online... and now you're offline? Already?

HolyMackerel

retired_account

Sorry, it's my dad's birthday and he had just got home (had to bail on my Rathian+ quest too! ). I checked earlier and I saw you were online, but you were doing super high-rank stuff. There's a chance (albeit very small) that I'll be on later, though.

retired_account

HolyMackerel

Oh, happy birthday to Pix Senior then. I may be on later, but I'm not sure.

HolyMackerel

retired_account

Yeah I'm going to bed now. We must play tomorrow! :3

retired_account

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.