Forums

Topic: Super Street Fighter IV: 3D Edition (Global)

Posts 301 to 320 of 333

LostHeaven

Just picked this game today, was sitting on my wishlist for some time. @NintenHero and @SegaGamer93, added you both. Will gladly add more people that post after me.

Edited on by LostHeaven

My collection: people.ign.com/realinho/games
Xbox Live: Realinho | Apple Game Center: Realinho | Steam: Realinho

3DS Friend Code: 4382-2401-9157 | Nintendo Network ID: Realinho | Twitter:

rod2327

Hey guys, i picked street figther, my code is 0688-5309-0455

rod2327

Paperchema

I recently started playing SSF4. If someone wants to play, my FC is below.

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6428-0615
Mii Name: Chema
Super Street Fighter IV
Resident Evil Revelations

LostHeaven

Will add you right now. Won't be available to play until later on, but feel free to add me up as well!

Edited on by LostHeaven

Paperchema

Added back

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6428-0615
Mii Name: Chema
Super Street Fighter IV
Resident Evil Revelations

iphoneblaster

I would love to play game very much and super street fighter is one of them.Super Street Fighter IV 3D Edition is an incredible technical achievement on Capcom's part. It's unmistakably the console Super Street Fighter IV, with all the characters, moves, sounds, silly faces, and OH! MY CAR bonus stages, but on a handheld. It's got every mode from the console games, including the online play, and a few new ones.

Win Apple Iphone 4g Free!
Log on to...

http://win-iphone-free.tk

Kyloctopus

Anyone up for a game? I only play with people who DON'T use touch touch controls.

Kyloctopus

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter:

LostHeaven

Will add you up tomorrow, feel free to message me whenever you see me online.

And yes, I agree with @iphoneblaster: owning both PC and 3DS versions of the game, I can attest Capcom did a great job porting it. The only flaws I can point are the backgrounds not being animated (don't feel this is such a loss, since the depth the 3D mode gives to the stages makes this go unnoticed), the noticeable frame-rate drop between playing with and without the 3D mode (I have it on at all times, I admit I prefer to sacrifice fluidity for the visual depth) and the lag issues on online games (it still is a much more playable online fighting game than Smash Bros was, for instance).

Edited on by LostHeaven

Jade773

Lets get it. Im in need of some practice on the 3DS version

3DS: 2020 0373 9227
Also got RE: Reveleations
For the record Im still adjusting so i DO use the touch screen controls for moves i have a hard time doing which as it turns out isnt that many. But i say if your good enough it shouldnt matter as long as its with in the rules of the game. Bring it

Edited on by Jade773

Jade773

florecita

I might get this game soon, right now I have Tekken and it's pretty good. Although I dont have istreet fighter at the moment I think I might get it soon so add me anyways if you can. Thanks!

florecita

3DS Friend Code: 0344-9640-1549

MAB

@Flor HEY! don't be jumping from the Tekken ship so soon now that I'm starting to bring the pain

MAB

florecita

Ha ha very funny Mick! I think I can be the Goddess of gaming at more than one fighting game jk.

Edited on by florecita

florecita

LostHeaven

@jade773 @florecita @MadAussieBloke Added you all. Also have Mario Kart 7 and Kid Icarus, feel free to challenge me if you see me online!

florecita

HAHA I got the game! anyways this game is harder than I thought! Add me anyone who wants to kick my butt
I added you Lost Heaven

florecita

Urbanhispanic

i got the game a few months ago and it's cool to play. though i suck when it comes to fighting online, i don't mind playing against any of you so let me know if you want to add me for this game.

Proud owner of a Switch, Wii U, Wii and 3DS.

Ask me about the games I own :) I am looking to add friends on the Switch and Wii U.

3DS Friend Code: 4597-0422-2431 | Nintendo Network ID: Bx_Lounger

JDizzle

i can disentergrate all of you. my p.p is 3009

JDizzle

3DS Friend Code: 2208-4457-9142

PIT

Any1 feel free to add me i have alot of online games i would like to challenge you! fc in sig

Nintendo 3ds fc: 0232-8294-2478

Hey if anyone has LM:DM,MK7,KI:U,S&ASR, RE: TM 3D and SSF43D and would like to play, add me.

Urbanhispanic

I'm alright with SSFIV but could use the practice to get better. I just don't know when I'll be playing it because I am busy at times lol

Add me if you want.

Proud owner of a Switch, Wii U, Wii and 3DS.

Ask me about the games I own :) I am looking to add friends on the Switch and Wii U.

3DS Friend Code: 4597-0422-2431 | Nintendo Network ID: Bx_Lounger

Fgray

you can add me too; i only have 450~ish PP, but i'm all right, i think.

Edited on by Fgray

Fgray

3DS Friend Code: 5129-0898-0860 | Twitter:

PhiltheFFLover

Hey I'm Phil codes 2423 2726 7773 add me

PhiltheFFLover

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.