Forums

Topic: GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Match-ups

Posts 9,201 to 9,220 of 10,277

raiderfan

hey guys i just joined the NL clan and blaze told me to come here because i added every one thats on the NL clan and i posted my friend code please add me u guys My friend code is 530138918070 i dont know what time zone i am but i live in vegas ohh yeah my goldeneye name is monster

Edited on by raiderfan

raiderfan

Blazetile1

@Everyone hey guys one of my friends posted a video of me and him with another buddy watch the video i PWNED IN this VIDEO http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nWuPsv2URo&feature=feedu
@Raider Welcome and make sure HD adds you to the website and you have the priviledge of adding the NL tag to your name see ya on the battllefield

Edited on by Blazetile1

Goldeneye 007 wii 176799697656
PDT:Time Zone
My Fav Gun: STRATA ALL THE WAY
Yeahhhhh...Buddy!
Your mistake is my kill and my mistake is still my kill XD

romulux

some video of me and RDB playing heroes:
[youtube:oX0W5dNlIe4]

i like the ivana with a reflex. i used to prefer the strata but once you learn to control it the ivana has pretty decent accuracy and the extra power makes it really hard to go back.

Edited on by romulux

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

Blazetile1

@Smoove had to quit becuz of the excessive noobtubing and Soup my wii froze

Edited on by Blazetile1

Yeahhhhh...Buddy!

Reggie

Don't quit in the middle of games unless you have to. If they noobtube a lot, mine the out of them or stay close to them so they kill themselves. Lol!

Edited on by theblackdragon

[NL]Fantasma 4476-3058-9917 (G.E.)
"Only the strongest will survive, lead me to heaven when we die. I am the shadow on the wall, I'll be the one to save us all."

Blazetile1

Reggie wrote:

Don't quit in the middle of games unless you have to. If they noobtube a lot, mine the shit out of them or stay close to them so they kill themselves. Lol!

@Reggie you shoulda been there he kept ruining my streak and he was a level 33 A 33! you think he would be mature and if you wanna laugh watch this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7iz92ADKU8U copy the link its broken and put in the url line

Edited on by Blazetile1

Yeahhhhh...Buddy!

Reggie

Haha! Awesome vid! A lvl 33 noobtubing is lame.

[NL]Fantasma 4476-3058-9917 (G.E.)
"Only the strongest will survive, lead me to heaven when we die. I am the shadow on the wall, I'll be the one to save us all."

Chris720

Wait til you see a Lvl 54 noobtubing. not constantly ofcourse

I'll be getting on now for a few games if anyone can join. Probably not since you're all so busy.

EDIT: For GOD sake! What is up with the hosts qutting at the last friggin' minute?! What a bunch of bloody babies! I wish I could just throttle them at times... god they are annoying! I bet they're all bloody 8 year olds, 'cos they sure act like one.

OMFG, what a bunch of bloody children! I've had just about enough of these little ass heads and their rage quitting... I could of got about 5000-7000 XP by now, but no... they have to quit! They don't deserve a console or an internet connection!

Edited on by Chris720

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

Gameday

if you do to well there will always be someone that questions your abilities , so best way for them to get back at you is host quit. specially if your punishing there team. You know how it is , i wish they had it were you get punished for quitting like Halo Reach. You get a timed out for host quitting too many times. Better yet i think the game should choose Best Host This Includes (Host Quit Records , Playing Thru Whole Games) Give the person with an honorable track record host. I want to see players stats and stuff in the lobby. Then you can tell who your playing with and who's bound to quit. Nintendo needs to have player feedback as well. Id sure ban alot of kids from getting linked up with me.

Stay Gaming My Friends ~
(Youtube) https://goo.gl/RZezjr
Nintendo Switch: 2899-5745-8667
Xbox - Gameday J
PSN - Gameday_J
3DS: Gameday
Steam: Gameday_J

3DS Friend Code: 0705-5371-1465 | Nintendo Network ID: Gameday_J | Twitter:

Jack2901

@RaiderFan
I will add you either tonight, tomorrow, Sunday or Monday
@AnovaConvosation
Acog/silencer ftw! I use to use Silenced on places like outpost, jungle, sewer, memorial. The rest were reserved for the acog
It's only 4 more levels until the strata, so it's not THAT bad. Personnally, I think the 45-50 xp grind is the worst, as the the Wa2000 isn't that good.
Ohwell, I'll be done with levelling for nothing in 2 levels Roll on the 50-56 unlocks!

Goldeneye FC: 2183-4444-0269 [NL] Jack
Goldeneye Chat: http://us3.chatzy.com/676123268096 (Non-flash chatroom)
3DS FC: 1289-8201-7714
www.nlnation.forumotions.com

Chris720

@jack Have fun trying to get 51 first... I'm getting absolutely nowhere... they all just freakin' quit on me. I really need a NL host with me... only way I'm eever going to get to 56 by the looks of things... >_>

I've also found... I really hate TC now... my dumbass teammates like walking into my bullets and acting as a sponge cushion while my opponents can just shoot through him and then me... just get out of the bloody way! And then you get some leeches as well... they act as a sponge so I can't kill him and then immediately get behind me... then gets in front of me... I actually left that game, god that guy was such a god dam bish!

I was actually yelling at my screen telling him to go away and leave me alone... well not in those words exactly... Good game, really good game, but god the players just ruin it! Wtf Eurocom were thinking I do not know, surely they would've realized that FPS games are the common area for stupid, cheap, stuck up, arrogant cry babies... and if they don't, they are obviously a bunch of idiots.

Edited on by Chris720

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

3DS

Question: Anyone tried playing GoldenEye drunk? If so is it a Good Idea or Not?

Conduit 2 = 2150-8520-4215 - Nickname = Conor
3DS = 0817-3849-1308. Name = [NL] 3DS
Goldeneye FC = 2768-9180-5064 Nickname = [NL] 3DS
Skype = Conor3000

romulux

3DS wrote:

ask rory!

RoryLee

@3DS
I'll tell you how it goes tonight.

@Rom
Thanks for the referral.

Edited on by RoryLee

Nintendo ID: RoryLee
3DS: 3007-8085-6351

grenworthshero

3DS wrote:

Tech told me I play better when I'm drunk, last time, lol

PSN ID: grenworthshero
Steam: grenworthshero
WiiU: grenworthshero
YouTube--backloggery--tumblr--

Nintendo Network ID: grenworthshero

Lun

drinking and GoldenEye seem to go hand in hand, and sometimes even a little shhmoke.

Lun

romulux

Rorylee wrote:

@Rom
Thanks for the referral.

it's just because you've been the most vocal about your drunkitude while playing. part of me suspects that everyone here is drunk all the time and just doesn't say it. i think a glass of sake or two makes me a better player.

here's more of me and RDB (he's twoface, by the way). i wish i had a better way to capture video, after watching gameday's vids this really sucks in comparison:
[youtube:lgbajAsdvcA]

Lun

@Nerrel, nice double kills @6:22, 9:10
HD comes online @5:20

Lun

Gameday

no worries we can see whats going on tho thats what counts. my recorder is very standard anyways. i need to upgrade cause when newer games come out specially wii u not to mention the 360 i have i want to record in hd. clear as day , hopefully they fix the chat in wii u as well.

Soup , Blaze , Fan , Game Vs Rory..... & Randoms Black Box
Can someone tell me whats wrong at 0:47 - 0:55... & 2:53-2:56
Ha Soup Took That Box At The End And Ran WIth It Like He Stole Something lol

Edited on by Gameday

Stay Gaming My Friends ~
(Youtube) https://goo.gl/RZezjr
Nintendo Switch: 2899-5745-8667
Xbox - Gameday J
PSN - Gameday_J
3DS: Gameday
Steam: Gameday_J

3DS Friend Code: 0705-5371-1465 | Nintendo Network ID: Gameday_J | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.