(Youtube) https://goo.gl/RZezjr
Nintendo Switch: 2899-5745-8667
Xbox - Gameday J
PSN - Gameday_J
3DS: Gameday
Steam: Gameday_J

3DS Friend Code: 0705-5371-1465 | Nintendo Network ID: Gameday_J | Twitter:

Gameday

This was the dopest night ever , im serious when you guys see the matches that ima post on here from last night/ this morning youll be like damn i wish i got pistol whipped lol cause you had to be to miss out on this action. we cried we laughed we BOND , JAMES BOND. @TECH @RORY @LOU @GREN We Golden. That was an experience a must do again a 5 outta 5 man must i go on , ima party like its my birthday. O wait it is my B-day Go Gameday Its Ya Birthday. NL REP HARD , HA GAMEDAY OUT.

Stay Gaming My Friends ~
Xbox - Gameday J
PSN - Gameday_J

Lou_Lou

Gameday wrote:

I Like Turtles !!!!

I

Name-Lou Lou
3DS 1633-4329-5203
GoldenEye-1104-3305-4994 [NL]
Mario Kart 4082-7186-1710
Skype lewis_tate
nlnation.com

Lou_Lou

Lou_Lou wrote:

Gameday wrote:

I Like Turtles !!!!

I

I might just put that in my clag name NL I Like Turtles

Name-Lou Lou
3DS 1633-4329-5203
Skype lewis_tate
nlnation.com

Lou_Lou

Gameday wrote:

This was the dopest night ever , im serious when you guys see the matches that ima post on here from last night/ this morning youll be like damn i wish i got pistol whipped lol cause you had to be to miss out on this action. we cried we laughed we BOND , JAMES BOND. @TECH @RORY @LOU @GREN We Golden. That was an experience a must do again a 5 outta 5 man must i go on , ima party like its my birthday. O wait it is my B-day Go Gameday Its Ya Birthday. NL REP HARD , HA GAMEDAY OUT.

Best night ever dude well worth it Good play bye Tech,Rory,Gren it was fun Happy Birthday anyway Gameplay nice gaming.

Name-Lou Lou
3DS 1633-4329-5203
Skype lewis_tate
nlnation.com

NLtoby

Rorylee wrote:

Just don't ask Tech what his age is...he's a little sensitive about it. : )

@Toby, post your code and I'll add you tonight. Plus were trying to round some people up for a pistols only match tonight. No Kuneras allowed.

cant do it today busy but ill have it on sunday then ill add it

friends code 5587-1707-9960-7587

goldeneye 388264045744

ultima6605

just dropin by to say whats up NL haven't posted here in awhile hey tech how is the old age treating ya?and is nerrel rdb,lifesaver still around really miss those guys :/

goldeneye- NEW FC:1978-6954-7606
skype-ultima6605

grenworthshero

Gameday wrote:

lol, yeah, those were some fun games. All of us had our "off" moments certain games we played, but overall we did pretty well, and it was fun which is what really matters. Can't wait to see the videos of some of those.

I remember playing with lifesavedave while he was drunk, and I think it was RDB or maybe Rory, but we had some matches where we did nothing but throw smoke and tube the entire time. Those were the best matches I've ever played. We need to get together and try that again.

Edited on by grenworthshero

PSN ID: grenworthshero
Steam: grenworthshero
WiiU: grenworthshero
YouTube--backloggery--tumblr--

Nintendo Network ID: grenworthshero

Dizzy_Boy

Lou_Lou wrote:

Gameday wrote:

Best night ever dude well worth it Good play bye Tech,Rory,Gren it was fun Happy Birthday anyway Gameplay nice gaming.

wtf. i missed that one. damn.
anyways. just got off a match that i joined.
a damn hacker had a new one. he was shooting off grenades like he was shooting off regular bullets.
just as join in, all i see is this wall of grenade explosions. i quite just before the game ended. at this point his total kill count was 95 kills / 0 deaths. 2550 XP.
the name to look out for is spelled like this. bich niqqa. he`s level 56 just under prince luigi.
and another thing. eurocom have finally cleared the majority of the leaderboard hacks, but there are a few that still remain. it`s about time they started keeping tabs of these kind of things.

Edited on by Dizzy_Boy

Dizzy_Boy

Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

Yeah great games for sure. Nice to have a full team and go toe to toe with randoms with pistols and come out on top most of the night. Some people even got the fact we were all using pistols and switch to do the same. Much respect to them for that and he stuck around for quite a few games.

@Ultima Romulux basically quit lifesavedave and RDB left for other clans which leaves the original 6 LOL. Hockey reference there sorry. Actually more like the original 4 me gren Rory and gameday!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

-HD-

im pissed . I had an internet outage right before all this went down last night. same time next week??
@ultima if you get back on and see this, add me.

GoldenEye: 0045 4022 5167 [N] HD [L]
"I will kill you, commit suicide, and kill you again"
<Youtube> -- <Dope16.com Rap/Beat Battles> --

RoryLee

Good times everyone! I'm really paying for it this morning though, but that's the price you gotta pay to have a good time. We all need to get together and play some Mario Kart. I was just thinking about some of the crazy sh*t that would go on. I could hear Gameday saying "I Like Turtles" everytime he hits some one with a shell, lol. And that would be great to hear some of the stuff that comes out of Lou's mouth when he gets hit with a blue shell, Lol. That was too much fun though but I had to at least get a few hours of sleep in.

@Gameday, Happy Birthday! It as a blast that we got some good matches in.

Nintendo ID: RoryLee
3DS: 3007-8085-6351

joemick

hey guys we are like the best team ups great games we have played

Joe[NL] code 364947148878
Online name [NL] Joe
MHT ID DCQLIF NAME JOE

Lun

oh christ, some of these damn games have me just FUMIIING! f-ing noob tube, douchebaggery, idiot Pistos Drakos with the f-ing noob tube. I'll be heading fullspeed around a corner in archives guns blairing, oh, oh, but here comes Chuckels 20 feet away, rifle-butt flailing out of control, I can't hit squat. what a screw job. I'm seriously considering quitting the game this is getting just rediculous.

Lun

Lan

hm. should i play later?

Lots of censorship here...
3DS: 1676-4603-1823
Dragon friend safari

Nintendo Network ID: Dylan1

Spoony_Tech

Lun wrote:

oh christ, some of these damn games have me just FUMIIING! f-ing noob tube, douchebaggery, idiot Pistos Drakos with the f-ing noob tube. I'll be heading fullspeed around a corner in archives guns blairing, oh, oh, but here comes Chuckels 20 feet away, rifle-butt flailing out of control, I can't hit squat. what a screw job. I'm seriously considering quitting the game this is getting just rediculous.

And we have the new demon!! Lol!!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Lou_Lou

Anyone up for rematch on pistols

Name-Lou Lou
3DS 1633-4329-5203
Skype lewis_tate
nlnation.com

grenworthshero

Hopefully I'll be on again tonight and we can have a repeat of last night's mayhem, but I can't say for sure.

PSN ID: grenworthshero
Steam: grenworthshero
WiiU: grenworthshero
YouTube--backloggery--tumblr--

Nintendo Network ID: grenworthshero

Gameday

@Lou & Rory Thanks Yall. Rory that would be nice to get a full room on KART , i still regret not recording those matches that day we had a group of six. If anyone is interested let us know. Ha sorry i was going a little crazy last night just havent wild out for a while but yea its all good it was a fun night. I wish you other Lifers woulda came thru specially when we had to face a couple of 56'ers with just pistols and some trusty ole explosives lol i will post those when i get to them. Dam i just looked at the videos before that , im on BLACK BOX #12 now , we played 12 black box's in a row on different teams im posting all those , they are ques for upload right now as you read this. Fun night thank you guys for that i havent laughed that hard in a while great to see you guys and everyone else that missed out , maybe next time we can round up the troops and go hard in the tank. Ha im think cod style but we all get my point ha.

Edited on by Gameday

Stay Gaming My Friends ~
Xbox - Gameday J
PSN - Gameday_J

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.