Forums

Topic: GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Match-ups

Posts 3,201 to 3,220 of 10,277

Spoony_Tech

I couldn't tell you specifics ATM. But I've only named 3 and pretty basic at that. Sniper goldeneye and blackbox. I guess from my last post you can figure most of what I use. My main one though is defalt two and that where my strata is at the moment. My default one is usually whatever I might need proficiency for which is where my crappy sigmas 9 sits at the moment since I don't want to finish it!

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Chris720

I remember mine off the top of my head. I don't have a "good" class for GoldenEye or Black Box to be honest, I do use Speciality for GoldenEye mainly because of the Remote Trigger Mines, and its kinda the same for Black Box for the MI6 side, lotsa explosions. But I'll use Sneaky for when I'm Janus/Russians/Zukovsky on Black Box to get a fairly goos treak going.

The gun I use the most is probably Varghen, nice big clip, good accuracy and easily the easiest to spray.

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

Spray ftw!! LOL.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

Your sex joke would be more like spit.

Not sure if I can. My window to get online is getting smaller. I pretty much did what romulux did last night and been on the fourms way to much today. I'm on here with my phone and its almost dead and that never happens until the end of the night usually .

@Romulux That Dan Guy is getting on my nerves. I just posted one last time on his comments and don't want to keep entertaining his dumb comments. Anyways we have a converter to our side as a few mins ago. Hopefully it will just make some open there eyes to a better overall experience ..

MERG said:

Chris720

Well that sucks... I have the same problem sometimes, get addicted replying to threads then before you know it, its 4 in the morning.

Just had a s**t game, some (NL) guys were doing the Varghen spray all over us, I kept getting spawn killed like crazy, Proxy's dotted everywhere and I think they came after me almost religiously, I just got Varghen sprayed, Proxied and what not.

Next game, I put a whole bunch of wape sauce all over them kisses the Varghen and they left with their tail dangling under their legs.
Anyone else seen these NL imposters?

EDIT: Names were:
(NL)Pu55ybag
(NL)Hoes
(NL)SUCK

Edited on by Chris720

YouTube

Spoony_Tech

It just turned 12pm here. What time is it there demon? Ill be on for sure tomorrow at 10 am so do the math and meet me online.

MERG said:

Chris720

Tech101 wrote:

It just turned 12pm here. What time is it there demon? Ill be on for sure tomorrow at 10 am so do the math and meet me online.

3 will be fine, I won't be at college, yay for illness.
By the way, its 17:10 here. And I've sometimes seen you on at 4:30pm before.

Edited on by Chris720

YouTube

Spoony_Tech

Are You trying to say I should get online an half am hour sooner.

Oh BTW. I like your real life name for some reason. Hum don't know why. I wish we could have played some monster hunter together. Two Chris's in the same room should have been awesome. We could have had the same armor as well to confuse the crap out of people.

MERG said:

Chris720

Tech101 wrote:

Are You trying to say I should get online an half am hour sooner.

Oh BTW. I like your real life name for some reason. Hum don't know why. I wish we could have played some monster hunter together. Two Chris's in the same room should have been awesome. We could have had the same armor as well to confuse the crap out of people.

It would help

Yeah, little Chris and big CHRIS. Shame Capcom split it up though, I would've loved playing with some of you American guys.

YouTube

Spoony_Tech

Wow demon I just seen your post edit. We must have ticked off a few people to her some imposters like that. Makes are name even more legendary!!. LOL we even ticked you off yesterday. Wanta change your name to.

MERG said:

Chris720

Tech101 wrote:

Wow demon I just seen your post edit. We must have ticked off a few people to her some imposters like that. Makes are name even more legendary!!. LOL we even ticked you off yesterday. Wanta change your name to.

Ima Change it to "NLSTEALS" And besides, I got ticked off because of kill stealing, not being pwned from every angle imaginable.
I can't believe some people would go that far though, just because they got a little waped in a game... wow...

I love this song for when playing with NL guys: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yHuuBZgif0

Edited on by Chris720

YouTube

Spoony_Tech

That song is awesome demon! You wouldn't be the first lifer to change his name if you did. RDB changed his because of us. He changed it back though finally. That's the way I like it. He made a name for himself with his original name anyways. I don't know why he changed to begin with. It seemed to me like he always got to my kills before me. I guess it will remain a mystery to me.

MERG said:

RDB

Tech101 wrote:

It seemed to me like he always got to my kills before me.

You just don't get it... They are MY kills to begin with

And I don't really like all the drama lately with NL and others. Kind of makes me want to start over and just be anonymous. With friends, but anonymous. Why so much childish behavior?

Also, Tech, I agree with "thedan11" on one thing, you should give up on the snap conversation b/c small-minded forum trolls like himself will never give up or go away. If you're anything like me, it's so annoying to hear numbskulls like him spew stupidity all over the internet, it just raises my blood pressure. Happens in the Jeep forums I'm on too. And we all know you're too old to have your bp in question.

I'll stick to my NL forums where we laugh and joke with each other trying to have a good time.

Edited on by RDB

[RDB]
Console Code - 3252 3655 0847 4313
Goldeneye FC 2497 8891 1365
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer
YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/ryanbuckenmeyer
[Wii] Clan - http://gerwiiclan.webs.com/

Spoony_Tech

Yeah I'm done with him. I sometimes can't help but defend a little bit. This game is lots of fun with you guys that's why I keep coming back. Don't leave us to another account. Ill play nice from now on. Back to stealing your kills I guess. I thought wisdom came from old men!

MERG said:

Chris720

RDB wrote:

Tech101 wrote:

It seemed to me like he always got to my kills before me.

You just don't get it... They are MY kills to begin with

And I don't really like all the drama lately with NL and others. Kind of makes me want to start over and just be anonymous. With friends, but anonymous. Why so much childish behavior?

Also, Tech, I agree with "thedan11" on one thing, you should give up on the snap conversation b/c small-minded forum trolls like himself will never give up or go away. If you're anything like me, it's so annoying to hear numbskulls like him spew stupidity all over the internet, it just raises my blood pressure. Happens in the Jeep forums I'm on too. And we all know you're too old to have your bp in question.

I'll stick to my NL forums where we laugh and joke with each other trying to have a good time.

Vevo doesn't work in the UK, well that sucks...

I see no point in going anonymous anyways, either way, they'll know we're from NL because of our amazing skillz.

I now imagine the whole NL crew moving in a single line together side by side ready to pwn when listening to "Blow Me Away", weird huh?

Walking slow, and when the music begins, huge explosions behind us, we pull out our guns and fall straight into the battle and destroy everyone with different moves and guns... then right at the end, we all fire our pistols at one last dude standing among the dead corpses... then "WE ARE NL, FAILURE IS NOT AN OPTION!"

I must start gathering gameplay videos of NL and make that a reality.

Edited on by Chris720

YouTube

Spoony_Tech

LOL demon. That's some picture you must have there. As long as it not country line dancing I'm all for It. also I couldn't get it to work either. My phone don't like that link.

MERG said:

Chris720

Tech101 wrote:

LOL demon. That's some picture you must have there. As long as it not country line dancing I'm all for It. also I couldn't get it to work either. My phone don't like that link.

Country line dancing? We're not old people, we're the NLifers of GE and we do anything to win.

YouTube

RDB

Hmmm. I'll have to try it again. Not sure how else to do it. Well, it was a music video of Brad Paisley's song "Online" about the loss of reality that people experience when they go online. Really funny stuff, google it and watch it.

Also, after reading my prior post, I need to clarify a bit. It was not directed at Tech, or anyone here on NL. More of a statement of frustration regarding how people behave. It amazes me how personally and seriously a VIDEO GAME can be taken. Don't get me wrong, I've gotten wrapped up in stupid stuff my fair share of times in life (plus a few extra), but seeing some of the hate and such for other HUMANS over a game is really sad. Just go read the comments under almost any news article on cnn, fox, etc to really understand my point. I've been somewhat surprised to see similar behavior about a video game... it's just sad and frustrating, that's all. I'm new to NL as I found it after I bought GE and wanted some friends to play with/against. I like you guys and have no shame/reason to leave. Let's keep ourselves above the childish crap that seems to be everywhere... like we have to date.

@demon... I love the verbal imagery. Kind of reminds me of the Black Ops commercial here in the US of regular folks dressed in regular clothes fighting in a black ops scene... hilarious.

[RDB]
Console Code - 3252 3655 0847 4313
Goldeneye FC 2497 8891 1365
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer
YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/ryanbuckenmeyer
[Wii] Clan - http://gerwiiclan.webs.com/

Chris720

Regular folks in regular clothes in a black ops scene? That sounds stoopid... the only ad for Black Ops we've had is where that dude jumps through a window and then cuts to "now available on Xbox 360" with "PS3 Wii, PC, DS and PSP" in tiny letters at the bottom.

I wonder if the person who thought up the ad thinks that the only good console out there is the 360...

YouTube

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.