Forums

Topic: GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Match-ups

Posts 3,161 to 3,180 of 10,277

romulux

underling, you're pretty damn good with the terralite. i hope i don't wind up against you once you unlock the higher level guns...

i don't know if you guys noticed but after getting blown up by that level 53 guy in facility i went berzerk with my own proximity mines and that worked pretty well. i don't like using them but i didn't feel bad one bit blowing those guys up... they didn't spawn as ourumov once until the last minutes of the match, which makes me think it was deliberate and not a glitch. no matter what, it always asks someone to be the hero at the start.

really nice matches overall, we actually wound up against some tough people and held our own really well.

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

lifesavedave

I agree rom today i've played against the hardest people ever. Played against king leanard? 52 earlier and did well. Yeah rom I was yelling at my tv for you to start throwing proxies after I blew up twice in a row from them. I'm glad you did. Very sneaky throwing them on the ceilings. I do that with remotes on GE but never with proxies, i'll have to keep that in mind. Actually I died ALOT from proxies. So much so I might add minesweeper to a hero loadout, especially if there is going to be more and more people with them. Good job rom and ultima you both dominated me on the station and to top it off I got spawned killed TWO times in a row, in the same spot by alex in that game. It took every ounce of restraint from throwing my remote.

@ultima how did you like that noobtuber on the last sewers match? He kept killing me over and over and over again. I always killed him also, but still. over six deaths in a match due to someone aiming a GL at his own feet and pulling the trigger just to kill you gets old fast. It's too bad also because we had some very good compittion to play against. He really did just ruin it.

Overall good games tonight i wish I could have contributed more. It seemed like every game i started in a 0/4 hole to dig out of.

Edited on by lifesavedave

"you NL guys seem to be all for close ranged turkey shoots all moving at max speed doing a graceful dance of death around the enemy."
goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

romulux

lifesavedave wrote:

to top it off I got spawned killed TWO times in a row, in the same spot by alex in that game. It took every ounce of restraint from throwing my remote.

i got spawn killed 4 or 5 times in that horrid industrial match. i kept starting in a cloud of smoke and immediately falling to the ground, ended that one with a negative k/d ratio...

and hey, don't throw the remote, it's doing it's job just fine. it's the game that's asking for it. i learned that lesson throwing my remote while playing sin and punishment 2.

Spoony_Tech

Last night was not all that fun for me. It got frustrating with all the host drops ads snapping and noob tubing. That ragnorox Guy kept snapping me in that industrial match like crazy. No one can kill that fast the whole game without it. I'm sure he thinks he's a great player or something. He just likes to keep his distance the whole game. So frustrating!! Romulux I hate going up against you on station. It seems like that's the worst board for me to get to you on. You and ultima killed Livesavedave and me to the point of humility. Not to often two players on the same team go for over 1000 experience but hats off to ya for that one. After that last host connection loss I had enough tonight. Still not feeling great and couldn't be bothered to start again. Sorry!!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

RDB

The shotgun is so crazy overpowered in this game... It's nearly impossible to do anything productive against 4 decent shotgunners in the archives. Had a match yesterday where they all seemed to travel together, so even if you kill 1 or 2 of them, they had 1 or 2 more to cleanup. So imagine 4 crazy shotguns going off in your direction. Plus it kills from so ridiculously far away that there really isn't a "safe" place in the archives from shotguns.

The other really bothersome event lately has been on heroes when the enemy doesn't spawn, but we do and they use noobs to kill the hero cause they can't get close enough to kill. Aarrrggghhh, so frustrating. That Ragnarok guy last night pulled out the noob on a few occasions when he was getting dominated. That's just crazy annoying when anyone lvl20 or higher does that. By 20, anyone should be good enough that they don't need to pull that crap.

[RDB]
Console Code - 3252 3655 0847 4313
Goldeneye FC 2497 8891 1365
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer
YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/ryanbuckenmeyer
[Wii] Clan - http://gerwiiclan.webs.com/

Chris720

I'm with RDB about the noobtube, when you reach about 20 you should know the controls fairly well and be able to get kills without it. Even more annoying is when a Lvl 30+ pulls it out...

Went 55-9 today and got 1985xp, booyah!! That poor 50 dude got wape sauced all over. What was even weirder, none of them we're spawning as the Hero, I only got it once and didn's spawn as him (Ouromuv sucks people! Bad gun, Noobtube and 3 smokes...) and I never got it again throughout the whole 10 mins of the game, I'm just wondering if there's a glitch in Heroes?

Also, saw someone camping INSIDE a crate today on Station, couldn't shoot him since some dumba** coded the game where you can't shoot through walls...

Edited on by Chris720

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

@xdemon720x Oh you can kill them. We had some dumb fool think he was going to get away with that last night.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

romulux

RDB wrote:

It's nearly impossible to do anything productive against 4 decent shotgunners in the archives.

i was really hesitating to become the hero in that match because every time a shotgunner immediately came around a corner and took me out, and without bond's mines it's really hard to keep them at a distance. i usually killed the shotgunner first but the lag makes it impossible to come out alive.... you'd think a hero would at least have enough health to survive one shotgun blast from down a long hall.

and i totally agree with demon, Ourumov is a sorry excuse for a hero. a lot of people over on gamfaqs/gamespot love him and i just don't see why, the strata does more damage and is way more accurate than his piece of sh.... AK.

i saw a wondrous thing today; my nephew was playing black ops and the host quit, "connection lost" showed up on screen for about 2 seconds and then everyone was playing again as if nothing happened. what the hell! does the wii version of black ops have that feature too?

lifesavedave

ITS GRANT!!!!! KILL HIM!!!!!!!! he left after one match. Dang snipers! Please kill for me if seen again. Thank you.

EDIT: The trick to get into the blue box on station is you climb up on the first smaller box then squat down. Then just walk towards the larger blue box next to it and you will drop down to the ground inside the box. I actually did this on one of the games today when I became the hero. I tried to throw a proxy out of the box and it just stuck to the inside and blew up when the first guy came close killing me. I know bullets wont go in the box but you may be able to shoot out of the box, especially if your nozzle is sticking out. If so this would be an unfair sniper position for sure.

I agree completely with shotgun distance its WAY to far. I was playing my son on multiplayer and we were playing outpost. He was able to kill me with 2 shots with the pt9. I was standing at the start/top of the very large downhill area, close to the center of the stage and he was past the first fence and close to the furthest fence. I couldn't believe it.

"you NL guys seem to be all for close ranged turkey shoots all moving at max speed doing a graceful dance of death around the enemy."
goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

RDB

Tech101 wrote:

@xdemon720x Oh you can kill them. We had some dumb fool think he was going to get away with that last night.

Yep, I saw it... in fact too closely. It was my remote mine detonated by Tech's grenade, right after it landed on the crate. I got a hero kill... and a suicide too

[RDB]
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer

Spoony_Tech

OK ultima and I just experienced the weirdest thing. We are doing team conflict and each of us had over 30 kills and we lost. The spian most of been in a never ending loop of self kill because he had 45 deaths. I was expecting for the match to end at any moment when I noticed ultima and I had a combined 30 kills but something felt wrong. I don't know what happened but if you see this the spian please tell us.

MERG said:

romulux

looks like i got one guy pretty upset in your snap thread over there tech. i guess it is arrogant of me to say that people who use it are worse players but i can't help thinking it's totally true. no offense to the people here who use it.

Spoony_Tech

Thanks for backing me up there romulux. I've been looking at the comments all day. Its been pretty much mixed reactions so far. You must have hit a nerve on that one. He must be an abuser.!!

MERG said:

Chris720

@Tech, Ultima and Lifesaver Jesus Christ, would you please atleast keep a dude by the side for me? D:

I start shooting this guy and you three come out of NOWHERE and steal it, I mean ffs... I was actually thinking of leaving because I get more xp and a better KD going solo. XD

And how do you move around the map so fast? You kept running from one end of the map to the other faster than Sooperman, I kept to one area because I know if I start shooting someone, I won't get the points, but then you bombard over and steal them anyway. ._.

And my friend (who was watching) said that you'd guys would probably fail hard without the Strata...

YouTube

RDB

xDemon720x wrote:

@Tech, Ultima and Lifesaver Jesus Christ, would you please atleast keep a dude by the side for me? D:

I start shooting this guy and you three come out of NOWHERE and steal it, I mean ffs... I was actually thinking of leaving because I get more xp and a better KD going solo. XD

And my friend (who was watching) said that you'd guys would probably fail hard without the Strata...

Ok, so now you've experienced the original KILL THIEVES in action... I totally understand. What you just described is a large part of why I'm on wiimote now too.

And your friend who said that is VERY wrong... I've seen them for a few months now with other guns and they would do just fine with a handgun against most other players! So they'll be fine with anything you give them... except for a noob

Edited on by RDB

[RDB]
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer

Spoony_Tech

Hey my play style hasn't changed since day one and my kill count hasn't changed either. Its the way we all play. The faster you are the more kills you can tack up. I was shooting at a lot of dead bodies myself today. On that station run I would ads only to see the Guy fall before me. Strata or not my game hasn't changed one bit.

Also if I never played one game with you guys I would be at the very least level 53. Its more fun playing with you guys though.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

Chris720

Ima blame map layout personally. They're all so small making it hard to NOT get your kills stolen... at least in CoD it was VERY rare to get a kill stolen from you because of the huge maps, but in GE playing with NL guys its hard to get a kill anywhere without them storming through and killing them for you... I was literally going to yell at the TV telling them to eff off lol.

What was even worse was I kept spawning right in enemy fire 5-6 times in a row in Industrial, THAT would be the time to steal some kills people! I mean really, when you need saving they're not there, when you don't they're everywhere to be seen.

@Rom About the "Connection Interrupted", on MWR it stayed like that for 10-15 secs fixing it, if not it would just end the game and migrate the host. Online on MWR (and is better than GE, that's for sure. At least it has host migration and "Host Ended Game" not "Host Quit", what were they thinking when they put that in place?! Yikes!

YouTube

lifesavedave

LOL demon, I was just getting you back for all the kills you've stolen from me! I remember one time specific on outpost where you were battling two guys and I flanked them from behind, put one bullet in each to finish the kills you started! I KNEW you were yelling at your tv at that very moment. : )

@your friend, I always look for a stauger when I run out of ammo now and I seem to do very well with it actually. I mean you never have to reload the thing, ever. But I'm not going to lie the stratta is awesome and it does dominate people. One game at the station today I got two 10kill streaks and 2 seperate 10kill dominations. I've never done that good with any other gun before.

goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

Urbanhispanic

what's up guys? Looks like i missed out on some action..;

I'll be going online soon to earn some precious XP...happy gaming.

Proud owner of a Switch, Wii U, Wii and 3DS.

Ask me about the games I own :) I am looking to add friends on the Switch and Wii U.

3DS Friend Code: 4597-0422-2431 | Nintendo Network ID: Bx_Lounger

romulux

xDemon720x wrote:

tell your friend he's a jerk.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.