Forums

Topic: **CHANGE** ATV Wild Ride Retired

Posts 241 to 260 of 282

Windy

Knuckles wrote:

@Windy Gotcha. I read the other posts, thanks for clarifying.

Next tuesday isn't the tourney though, is it?

Tourney wont take place until we get more people involved. It may not take place at all. There were only 4 people playing last week which includes you and that is a little bit disappointing. this game is so much fun

Still playing 3DS but will have Switch soon for multiplayer with friends. I miss you guys! Adam, Joni, Gavin and the rest of the Blue Rogues from the Phantasy Star Zero Days.

3DS Friend Code: 0877-0511-8391 | Nintendo Network ID: Windy3DS

Lalivero

I'm loving the new time. Had bad luck past few times I did try to attend because either no one showed or I missed it. :l

...formerly - Chriiis

Switch FC: SW-6037-8910-2517

Switch Friend Code: SW-6037-8910-2517

Gustoff

Tuesdays is more like it for me. I should be able to participate more often as i'm home during the week, Monday thru Thursday. Friday is usually date night for me and my wife. Missed it yesterday cause i forgot but will try next week. I'll have to remember to the new schedule.

3DS FC: 1805-2174-4646
3DS Name: Gustoff
AC:NL Dream Code: 4000-2538-6016

Windy

Cool hopefully we get more people for this cool online game

Still playing 3DS but will have Switch soon for multiplayer with friends. I miss you guys! Adam, Joni, Gavin and the rest of the Blue Rogues from the Phantasy Star Zero Days.

Windy

Knuckles wrote:

I don't mind a small group, but I will race for Gold in the tourney.

@Knuckles i'm going to give this game about 4 more weeks and see if we get any kind of good turn out. If we don't I'm going to retire my play here for it. We've given it a great run. But Personally it will be time for me to move on to a new game. I didn't give Mariokart This much time. But never say never we might get a good turnout on Tuesdays. If we do I will stick to it. I hope maybe we can get @Renegadekid to play with us again

Edited on by Windy

AtooiJools

I really appreciate your continued interest in ATV Wild Ride 3D. It warms my heart. I will promote this get together on Twitter and Facebook with the hope of inviting a few new faces. What are the exact details?

Tuesdays at what time?
Do you always race with others that have shared Friends' Codes, or is it open to "Anyone"?

Windy, can you please email me at [email protected] with the details?

Thanks,

Jools

AtooiJools

Windy

RenegadeJools wrote:

I really appreciate your continued interest in ATV Wild Ride 3D. It warms my heart. I will promote this get together on Twitter and Facebook with the hope of inviting a few new faces. What are the exact details?

Tuesdays at what time?
Do you always race with others that have shared Friends' Codes, or is it open to "Anyone"?

Windy, can you please email me at [email protected] with the details?

Thanks,

Jools

@Renegadejools we start at 7pm Sharp on Tuesday nights. Just to let you know if we can get enough Riders I will host a Tournament for a free 3DS game. I just purchased a game lot off ebay for some cheapie 3DS games and I have quite a few doubles and will run some contests with the extra games I have.They are all new in box. This first Tuesday will just be free for all which @Knuckles and @Windy will host games for. We usually race 20 races on race nights so we get enough to get in a good solid ranking. Right now races are just for fun and too see how amny people we can get involved on race nights. If I can get a good turn out 3 or 4 weeks in a row I will setup an elimination Tournament for week 6 with a freebie going to the best Rider in the world! LOL Seriously to beat Knuckles you would be considered the best in the world. @Knuckles don't let that go to your head. Right now there are 4 of us who have been showing up every week. Windy, Knuckles, Gavin and BMO(changes his name sometimes). We get an occasional person who pops in for a race or 2.

@RenegadeJools if you want to copy and paste this part somewhere feel free to do so. How the races play out:

We race 5 races on 5 different tracks.
Then we end the game and Re-Host a session
We do this 4 or 5 times on race night to give everyone a chance to get into our races.
About every 15 minutes a new session is started. So if you don't get in just keep lookin for our games

Edited on by Windy

AtooiJools

Windy wrote:

@Renegadejools we start at 7pm Sharp on Tuesday nights. Just to let you know if we can get enough Riders I will host a Tournament for a free 3DS game. I just purchased a game lot off ebay for some cheapie 3DS games and I have quite a few doubles and will run some contests with the extra games I have.They are all new in box. This first Tuesday will just be free for all which @Knuckles and @Windy will host games for. We usually race 20 races on race nights so we get enough to get in a good solid ranking

Thanks for getting back to me, Windy. A few more last questions:

1. Is that 7pm PST?
2. Just confirming: Players do not need to exchange Friend Codes?
3. Players should choose "Versus Anyone", and look out for Host Names: "Knuckles" and "Windy"?

Thanks,

Jools

AtooiJools

Windy

RenegadeJools wrote:

Windy wrote:

@Renegadejools we start at 7pm Sharp on Tuesday nights. Just to let you know if we can get enough Riders I will host a Tournament for a free 3DS game. I just purchased a game lot off ebay for some cheapie 3DS games and I have quite a few doubles and will run some contests with the extra games I have.They are all new in box. This first Tuesday will just be free for all which @Knuckles and @Windy will host games for. We usually race 20 races on race nights so we get enough to get in a good solid ranking

Thanks for getting back to me, Windy. A few more last questions:

1. Is that 7pm PST?
2. Just confirming: Players do not need to exchange Friend Codes?
3. Players should choose "Versus Anyone", and look out for Host Names: "Knuckles" and "Windy"?

Thanks,

Jools

Yes 7pm Pacific Time
Players do not need to exchange friend codes at this time. We might Require it for the elimination tournament. But right now no.
When players join they just choose join anyone and look for our games. we keep them open till they are full (Usually 10 minutes)

Edited on by Windy

Windy

@RenegadeJools Just wanted to say thanks for making such a great racer which I consider to run Flawless online. Just a fun time! For myself I have spent more time on ATV than any other 3DS game I own.(Animal Crossing is starting to take over that Honor) It's just good old fashion fun! I know its a Off road type of racer but I feel like it plays similar to sega Rally from the sega saturn days! Just awesome

Edited on by Windy

AtooiJools

Windy wrote:

@RenegadeJools Just wanted to say thanks for making such a great racer which I consider to run Flawless online. Just a fun time! For myself I have spent more time on ATV than any other 3DS game I own.(Animal Crossing is starting to take over that Honor) It's just good old fashion fun!

Thanks Windy! It is really great to hear you are having fun with the game. We build virtual race courses and tune speedy little vehicles with the hope that players will enjoy tearing through the tracks, learning all of the nuances of the terrain. It means a lot when people like yourself spend so much time with the game and let us know. Thank you.

AtooiJools

Windy

@Knuckles are you ready to Host this week? I think we should try that out this week and see if we need 2 hosts. If you can open a session right at 7pm I will also open my session right at 7pm. Also do you use Instant messenger knuckles? We probably should use instant messenger to let each other know if our games are filling up.

Edited on by Windy

Megapowered

can't wait for tomorrow

POWER UP!
3ds FC 330845789222, name is Thomas

Windy

Megapowered wrote:

can't wait for tomorrow

Cant wait to see ya on the track

Gustoff

I should be able to participate in a few races. Hope to be a part of a team...

@Windy
You thinking of getting Renegade Kids Cult County when it comes out for 3DS? I for one can't wait to have a FPS on my 3DS!!!

3DS FC: 1805-2174-4646
3DS Name: Gustoff
AC:NL Dream Code: 4000-2538-6016

Knuckles

@Windy Gah! No! My family has to get ready for a vacation. I thought the big race wasn't for another few weeks. D:

I think I'll be able to race at 8 though. I had to switch my hours for Tuesday because of the vacation starting on Friday, and I my hours on Friday messed me up in the first place. After this week, I will be able to make the races every time. Promise.

And no, I don't use Instant Messager, and thank you, my head just became bigger than Jupiter.

@Renegade_Jools I'm the @Knuckles Windy spoke of, the same one who has 2 spots in your Top 10. I actually bought ATV Wild Ride 3D twice because my 3DS was stolen, got a huge refund from Nintendo, and took my spot back on your leaderboards. Oh, and don't listen to @Windy about my skill being the best. I'm 2nd best. Roland is really the best. He alternates between two usernames, Roland and BMO I think.

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557

Windy

@knuckles no worries I can race as late as I need to tonight. Why don't you host a game at 8pm I will host from 7pm then join you at 8pm. There is no big race tonight its just a normal night of racing. See you around 8pm

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.