Forums

Topic: Your Latest Switch Purchase

Posts 801 to 820 of 4,673

SuperJoon

Bought Rollercoaster Tycoon yesterday. Nice little game, but brought over from the mobile version and the limitations can show.

Especially when your park starts growing with loads of rides, zooming out can cause the frame rate to drop with everything going on.

PSN: SuperJoon84 | Xbox GT: SuperJoon

Nintendo Network ID: Superjoon | Twitter:

Diddy64

Lroy wrote:

Had YOOKA-LAYLEE on my Switch wish list ever since it first appeared and now finally the price is at a point I am ready to pull the trigger. Thanks to the current 50% off sale. £17.49. Deal expires this Sunday I believe?

@Lroy I hope you enjoy it 😊
Since I bought Mario + Rabbits Kingdom Battle and a few other things, I will have to wait a few weeks until I can buy Yooka-Laylee. Also, we may get some good surprises at E3 about our beloved franchises.

Undergoing games:
Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity

Ulysses

Just now jumped onto the Switch despite wanting one for two years! I bought Mario Odyssey since Mario 64 was my very first game ever ^_^ And I'm loving it! I always had a soft spot for the vintage explorer theme.

Had the extra money to import Okami Zekkaiban since that's one of my favorite games of all time, and as soon as I can I'll be getting BotW, TWEWY, Yoshi... So many Switch games that I want!

Edited on by Ulysses

Ulysses

Farmboy74

Brought Motorsport Manager, nice mangment sim if motorsport is your thing. Due to licensing issues there are no official teams but you can edit them in if you want to.
There is enough different racing tiers and unlockable tech trees to keep me occupied for a while.

Farmboy74

Lroy

@SamusLv7 You’ve plenty to enjoy with MARIO + RABBIDS: KINGDOM BATTLE. It ranks among the very best games available for the Switch. I’m really hoping we get a sequel.

My son is playing YOOKA-LAYLEE already and I’m reading him the dialogue, offering support. It’s so reminiscent of my childhood memories playing BANJO KAZOOIE on N64. Think I’m going to really enjoy YOOKA-LAYLEE once I get the controller back 😂

🇬🇧 Nintendo Switch FC: 3127 6508 1219 |
🇬🇧 3DS FC: 0361 9527 6404 |
Nintendo Switch Arcade Enthusiast 🕹 | 🚀
Retro Gamer | Digital Pinball Fan
Adult Switch Gamers Discord

Diddy64

@Lroy That's wonderful of you introducing your son a 3D platformer game 👍 It's one of my favourite genres and one that deserves more love.

Also you're right, this game is longer than I thought, which is great because I enjoy Grant's music and the humor that's present in the game is really funny. Also, despite this being my first time playing this strategy game (the others I played were classic RPGs), I am enjoying it 😊

Undergoing games:

Ooccoo_Jr

@Lroy I think a Rabbids sequel is guaranteed. Were you sent the Ubisoft survey? They asked questions about what sort of thing you would want to see in a sequel such as new game modes etc. So it is surely an inevitability.

As a Rare fanatic back in the N64 days I was actually a little disappointed by Yooka-Layee. It just didn't grab me. Now that Cuphead is on the way I am hoping it will pave the way for Rare Replay to come to Switch so I can finally complete Jet Force Gemini.

Ooccoo_Jr

HobbitGamer

I picked up the Labo Robot kit, as it was only $60 now and it’s the only one I didn’t have.
Will start putting it together in a few minutes

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Diddy64

Ooccoo_Jr wrote:

@Lroy I think a Rabbids sequel is guaranteed. Were you sent the Ubisoft survey? They asked questions about what sort of thing you would want to see in a sequel such as new game modes etc. So it is surely an inevitability.

@Ooccoo_Jr That's good to hear.
I also never completed Jet Force Gemini. I was a little kid back then, and the planet where the creatures got changed by an accident always scared me, especially the noise of the altered ants 😅

Undergoing games:

FrankGarrett

Bought the screen protector from Amazon

FrankGarrett

SigourneyBeaver

GRIP. Can't help feeling a bit disappointed by it.

Sigourney Beaver.

SuperJoon

Trials Rising Gold Edition from eShop.

Used up some points so had it for just under £25. Really enjoying the hour or 2 I played last night.

PSN: SuperJoon84 | Xbox GT: SuperJoon

Nintendo Network ID: Superjoon | Twitter:

Daloblast

Bought Splatoon 2. The demo really hooked me and $48 seemed like a really good deal.

Daloblast

My Nintendo: Daloblast

RR529

Pre-ordered Yoshi's Crafted World last night. Hopefully they get it to me on Friday so I can spend the weekend with it.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

gcunit

After the Nindies presentation last week my hype dived as I went onto the eshop to check out the sale that was announced during and couldn't find anything to tempt me.

But I went back in today and picked up a few: Urban Trial Playground (a good buy in the sale), Super One More Jump (not a bad little distraction, but not sure it's gonna grab me), Slayaway (not tried it yet) and the ****ing woeful Tiny Hands Adventure (PSA: Avoid!).

I was meaning to pick up Thimbleweed Park too, but got distracted playing Urban Trial Playground and forgot.

You guys had me at blood and semen.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

SigourneyBeaver

Splurged while there's a sale on:

Car Quest
Star Story: The Horizon Escape
Phantaruk
The Golf

Sigourney Beaver.

Kryce

Shantae 5 announcement hyped me into buying the 3 shante titles I haven't played already :
shantae half-genie hero on switch
shantae risky's revenge on wii u
and the Original Shantae for GBC VC on 3ds !

3DS code : 0275-8197-3634
Nintendo ID : kryce313
Currently Playing :
DRAGON QUEST 9 (3DS)
TOKYO MIRAGE SESSIONS FE (Wii U)
THE ELDER SCROLLS SKYRIM (SWITCH)

3DS Friend Code: 0275-8197-3634 | Nintendo Network ID: kryce313

Iggy_Koopa

Super Mario Party!
Have to say I really love the game so far

Ironically I got beat out in the game by my parents.. but what can ye do

sometimes it be like it do

Switch Friend Code: SW-3879-2509-3092 | 3DS Friend Code: 1993-8621-8847 | My Nintendo: Cheezipoof

Magician

Fox N Forests LE
Nelke & The Legendary Alchemists LE
Reverie LE

Switch physical collection at 291 games.

Switch Physical Collection - 1,251 games (as of April 24th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic